Black Canary vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Standard rules

Who wins?

cdtm
Definitely Iron Fist. He could dodge the cry but doesn't need to, he's survived far worse.

BruceSkywalker
rand one shots

Senor Cage
Canary. Her cry has been more powerful.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
He could dodge the cry

How, exactly?

but doesn't need to, he's survived far worse.

She can keep screaming.

He can't sustain his invulnerability for long and it only works when he's using himself against a projectile ("human bullet", in his own words) against specific targets.

xXI_wing_IXx
Canary. Her constant scream for the win

Glorificus
Iron Fist.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How, exactly?

She can keep screaming.

He can't sustain his invulnerability for long and it only works when he's using himself against a projectile ("human bullet", in his own words) against specific targets.

He only needs to sustain it long enough to hit her.

You saw what Prince of Orphans did to him, didn't you? A Kamehameha chi attack? Sent him flying out of K'un L'un, back to Earth, skipping like a stone over mountains of ice and snow?

I can try and post it if you hadn't.

StiltmanFTW
When he's falling from stratosphere or whatever and surviving the fall, you mean?

Sustaining it is going to be a problem, as it's a wide aoe blast and Canary is a skilled martial artist herself --- then you have the standard starting distance, 0.5 km.

Of course, her scream may be all hype; I could totally see dctards lying about it all these years.

xXI_wing_IXx
Canary knows martial arts too. Won't be too simply just hit her

StiltmanFTW
He has to cover 0.5 km starting distance, while wading through her sonics.

So yeah, not easy at all.

Especially with those super-senses of his.

cdtm
When he's falling from stratosphere or whatever and surviving the fall, you mean?

Sustaining it is going to be a problem, as it's a wide aoe blast and Canary is a skilled martial artist herself --- then you have the standard starting distance, 0.5 km.

Of course, her scream may be all hype; I could totally see dctards lying about it all these years.

How's her range?

Danny's best is somewhere in the range of a city block. He can probably extend it if we allow "Living Weapon" feats, where the writer turns him into some kind of Chi Parasite tapping in to an entire skyscrapers worth of people, and somehow even old ghosts of K'un L'un through his robo dad.

But that series was so out there I'm not sure if it shouldn't be ignored.

Of course, he can also pick up rocks and random junk, chi charge them, and throw. Bet he can pitch a half mile easy.

Senor Cage
Canary shattered Adjudicators crystal ball
. Huge feat, considering how he's an abstract level being.

cdtm
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Canary shattered Adjudicators crystal ball
. Huge feat, considering how he's an abstract level being.

Danny's outright killed an abstract level being. thumb up

Senor Cage
Danny's outright killed an abstract level being. thumb up

Who? Anybody of note?

cdtm
Who? Anybody of note?

Forget the name off hand, but it was a big ball of fire in the sky that reaps cities worth of souls in an instant.

Danny admittedly had to amp for this. But part of that amp was absorbing ALL past Iron Fists which were infused within a robot horror construct known as The One. Pretty sure that was as permenant as Orson Randalls upgrade.

Before that, Danny did a temp power up of absorbing chi from a skyscrapers worth of businessmen. Then he turned the building into a giant rock-em/sock-em robot.

No joke, he got a building to box with a giant ball of fire. No idea what the writer was smoking, but he's Canadian and was surely smoking.

DarkSaint85
... surely Canary can't scream *constantly*?

She has to draw breath sometime....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
... surely Canary can't scream *constantly*?

She has to draw breath sometime....

Of course, but she can do it for longer than Danny's human bullet gimmick.

cdtm
Of course, but she can do it for longer than Danny's human bullet gimmick.

Half a mile.

If it was Cyclops, Danny might be in trouble.

StiltmanFTW
Less than that.

Miles ain't kilometers.

Start using the metric system like the civilized world does.

He still can't cover the distance fast enough and he can't sustain his durability for that long.

He would also need to adjust his senses.... and Superman, he is not.

Senor Cage
Forget the name off hand, but it was a big ball of fire in the sky that reaps cities worth of souls in an instant.

Danny admittedly had to amp for this. But part of that amp was absorbing ALL past Iron Fists which were infused within a robot horror construct known as The One. Pretty sure that was as permenant as Orson Randalls upgrade.

Before that, Danny did a temp power up of absorbing chi from a skyscrapers worth of businessmen. Then he turned the building into a giant rock-em/sock-em robot.

No joke, he got a building to box with a giant ball of fire. No idea what the writer was smoking, but he's Canadian and was surely smoking.

The Beast? The Adjuicator is in a whole different league than that being.

cdtm
The Beast? The Adjuicator is in a whole different league than that being.

The Beast tanked Skullrider and ate his soul.

Or ghostracer. Flaiming skull cycle guy.

And that's not who I'm talking about. I'll make you a deal, you give me scans of this guy Canary broke her ball on, I'll get you scans of the fire guy.

Senor Cage
Adjuicator

https://i.imgur.com/WVKTSqw.jpg

Dreamslayer (Ghost Rider plus, composed of mini black holes/universes) had no effect on him.

https://i.imgur.com/YcnLoAw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wpTcqRl.jpg

Canary shattered his crystal ball in one scream

https://i.imgur.com/Ts26wra.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/F1I3V3S.jpg

MrMind
if anything this is a extreme low feat for Adjuicator, and just horrible writing all around
if dreamslayer is really as powerful as you claim him to be (black holes and universes), then why on earth would canary's scream has more power than him?

Adjuicator is one of those cosmic jobbers like Shaper of Worlds

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind
if anything this is a extreme low feat for Adjuicator, and just horrible writing all around
if dreamslayer is really as powerful as you claim him to be (black holes and universes), then why on earth would canary's scream has more power than him?

Adjuicator is one of those cosmic jobbers like Shaper of Worlds

He's easily Multi-Universal level. In an old issue of Wonder Woman, it was stated he can destroy universes with a shrug of his shoulder.

But, yeah, unbalanced writing, to say the least. Still a bad ass moment.

cdtm
It's fair.

Tbh, not all that certain Danny can match that "feat", but I'll post the scans later, as promised.

Thanks for sharing. thumb up

Smurph
Dreamslayer looks... very dumb.

cdtm
Originally posted by Smurph
Dreamslayer looks... very dumb.

He's a disembodied ball of psychic energy. More or less DC's version of Cassandra Nova.

He was invented in the Giffen JLI days, as the leader of an alternate universe villian team called the Extremists, who wiped out all life on their earth. Silver Sorceress was one of the surviving heroes there, and had defeated him in a final showdown at the cost of her life.

Corties68
If you want to try the different flavour of the strains then you must need to know about the white runtz strain which having the different type of flavour and you can get the fruit blast flavour on the https://askgrowers.com/strains/white-runtz-strain-review site which offers the variety of other options about the weed quality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.