Disney or Warner Media? Which brand do you prefer and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Not like most of you care about this but I am curious. Both companies have franchises and ips I love.

jaden_2.0
Can't say I give much thought to who makes what tbh. Just so long as it's good. That being said, Disney is probably in front when it comes to movie output, currently and Warner via HBO has it for TV longform drama.

playa1258
WarnerMedia due to more variety.

beatboks
Cant say I prefer either one.
Both have some fantastic intelectual properties.
Warner does do a little better when it comes to TV shows than movies for the cinema. I'd say Disney is the opposite and does better cinematic releases.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
WarnerMedia due to more variety. Examples I do believe they have more but I believe Disney has the top two in the MCU and in Star Wars. Love Tron:Legacy and they have Avatar though the first was ok who knows what the future holds. Disney cartoons are way better than Looney Tunes.

-Pr-
Disney has higher highs and lower lows than WB for me, but they have so many highs that it's harder to pick anyone else beyond them.

Plus, everything Fox had now belongs to them (including some of my all-time favourites), so that counts too.

steverules_2
Think we can all agree that WB had the best comic animated series with the batman animated series

Flyattractor
OMFG! Pull the Stick out your Little DICK QuanchiPo!

Patient_Leech
Don't give a shit about a "brand." I like good movies, regardless of the studio behind it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not like most of you care about this but I am curious. Both companies have franchises and ips I love.

http://files.dvm360.com/alfresco_images/DVM360/2015/12/14/0db3ca84-6062-4882-aee6-d8651cfadd17/akbar.gif

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Don't give a shit about a "brand." I like good movies, regardless of the studio behind it.

That is a lot of "WRONG THINK" you just spouted Patty!

BruceSkywalker
is bane still dead

Flyattractor
As Dead as Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Don't give a shit about a "brand." I like good movies, regardless of the studio behind it. I agree but the companies fund and greenlight their stories. Disney is synonymous with excellence and Warner is second in terms of feature films. Warner has a wealth of great ips but Disney has the most popular 2.

Warner is trying with Dune I do hope it lands. If it is a hit it might bode well for Tron 3 being made or other sci fi films in other studios divide it is a copycat world out there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
OMFG! Pull the Stick out your Little DICK QuanchiPo!

Weigh in or depart.

playa1258
Examples I do believe they have more but I believe Disney has the top two in the MCU and in Star Wars. Love Tron:Legacy and they have Avatar though the first was ok who knows what the future holds. Disney cartoons are way better than Looney Tunes.

You have shows like Game of Thrones and Chernobyl coming for the TV/streaming division. Film wise you range from horror films to oscar bait films like A Star is Born/Joker to summer blockbusters and everything else in between.

-Pr-

http://files.dvm360.com/alfresco_images/DVM360/2015/12/14/0db3ca84-6062-4882-aee6-d8651cfadd17/akbar.gif

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Weigh in or depart.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-been-there.jpg

relentless1
Disney:

Pixar

Lucasfilm

Marvel Studios

Walt Disney Pictures

Walt Disney Animation Studios

Fox

Warner:

HBO

WB Pictures

New Line Cinemas

DC Films

Turner Entertainment

Castle Rock

Spyglass

WB Television

Hard to say but based on what comes to mind first that id love to watch right now id nice it to Disney by a **** hair

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by relentless1
Disney:

Pixar

Lucasfilm

Marvel Studios

Walt Disney Pictures

Walt Disney Animation Studios

Fox

Warner:

HBO

WB Pictures

New Line Cinemas

DC Films

Turner Entertainment

Castle Rock

Spyglass

WB Television

Hard to say but based on what comes to mind first that id love to watch right now id nice it to Disney by a **** hair Warner has better content for post teenagers.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Warner has better content for post teenagers.

Yeah pretty much this.

playa1258
Well we know Disney has the more fanatical shills.

Just look at the Disney brigade here on KMC.

Flyattractor
I wonder how the Disney Shills are handling Disney's MASSIVE Money probs right now!?

playa1258
I think Brucie has Iger on speed dial.

So he might know something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
You have shows like Game of Thrones and Chernobyl coming for the TV/streaming division. Film wise you range from horror films to oscar bait films like A Star is Born/Joker to summer blockbusters and everything else in between. The app hbo max is pitiful when compared to Disney plus. No ultra hd, no special features, and horrendous navigation. There is a reason Disney rules they give us the best quality hands down. WB while great is a mess. It is who they are.

quanchi112
I wonder how the Disney Shills are handling Disney's MASSIVE Money probs right now!? I bought Disney stocks when it was low. The brand will survive and thrive post pandemic. Love Disney to the bone. I love giving my money to them. It feels amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.