Darth Vader vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
This is Vader from Rebels.

Batman gets any standard sword of his choice (it obviously is assumed to be lightsaber proof here)

**saber clash only. No offensive Force powers for Vader and no other equipment for Batman.

Who takes it?

Galan007
Vader.

StiltmanFTW
Bruce is not Wolverine, he's not that great of a swordsman.

He did beat R'as once... but the other time he merely stalemated him and got sodomized by a normal desert scorpion:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/a8/1c/56a81cac9acc2b180fb34384f17e5e0d.jpg

celeyhyga17
Gottago with Bruce here.

Wait..
Im guessing Vader is still a cyborg here?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait..
Im guessing Vader is still a cyborg here?

It is, as you can see in the OP:

This is Vader from Rebels.

So even if Bruce somehow outskills him and lands a few hits, it doesn't instantly secure the win for him.

Galan007
thumb up

Between Vader's precog, strength, skill, speed, and damage soak... I really don't see how Bruce can win?

DarkSaint85
By hitting Vader thumb up

Galan007
sly

xXI_wing_IXx
After a long fight, Vader wins. His strength, speed, and swordsmanship are too much for Bruce to handle and it will tire him out. After that, Vader goes for the kill. And Vader's a cyborg after all. The only way of Bruce winning is to outsmart him or hit Vader's vitals or pressure points but that's a slim chance. Knowing Vader won't be just standing around letting in free shots.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce makes Vader his biatch lol... Bruce has always had force powers lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce makes Vader his biatch lol... Bruce has always had force powers lol

But what are Batman's swordsmanship feats?

Vader is dueling all the time, he even beat Dooku before he became the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Wolverine (the other thread) is a beast with swords; he even took a plane out with a sword throw. And he fights cyborgs and supernatural opponents wielding swords all the damn time; it's a part of his superhero job. That's why I feel confident in his abilities.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce has always had force powers lol

Oh, nevermind stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By hitting Vader thumb up

Or frying the suit with him in it.

Sure seemed to work for Tarkin, only Bruce would just hit him again as soon as he twitched instead of just staring at him.

Edit: Wait, no powers or gadgets.

Then Batman wins the sword dual. Vader struggled with noob Luke, Batman made highly skilled Ra's work.

Eon Blue
Vader wins, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Vader struggled with noob Luke, Batman made highly skilled Ra's work.

Ra's struggled with Bane, who only read a few books on fencing in prison and had no experience with the blade at the time.

As for frying the suit, he has no equipment here and Tarkin was on a fcking storm planet, that's what made his plan work.

It's a featureless environment on forum and OP makes it clear Wayne is equipped with just a sword.

Galan007
^ Vader's armor was also heavily compromised at the time.

cdtm
Bane is a genius though. Ra's still merced him.

George Lucas himself said ANH Obi Wan vs Vader was merely an old man vs a cripple, without offensive force powers there's no way a lurching trauma patient keeps up with a fit Olympic level athlete😝

cdtm
What fans see:

to2SMng4u1k

The reality:

TSxtR_VxCDo

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ra's struggled with Bane, who only read a few books on fencing in prison and had no experience with the blade at the time.

As for frying the suit, he has no equipment here and Tarkin was on a fcking storm planet, that's what made his plan work.

It's a featureless environment on forum and OP makes it clear Wayne is equipped with just a sword.
I told you Zemo beats Ras evil face

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I told you Zemo beats Ras evil face

As bad as Ra's is, Zemo is worse sad

I don't get why Marvel gave him a sword. His skill with it is abysmal.

Galan007
Bane is a genius though. Ra's still merced him.

George Lucas himself said ANH Obi Wan vs Vader was merely an old man vs a cripple In canon, ANH Vader > RotS Anakin. GL's statements have been retconned.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
In canon, ANH Vader > RotS Anakin. GL's statements have been retconned.

Thought he was supposed to have lost a lot of potential with his midichlorians from his lost body mass.

But in terms of Force mastery, sure. Did they confirm the same about his saber skills sans force? smile

He sure seemed to move like Herman Munster at the end of Revenge of the Sith.

StiltmanFTW
at the end of Revenge of the Sith.

When he still hasn't recovered from his injuries and before he re-build his suit, you mean?

Galan007
Thought he was supposed to have lost a lot of potential with his midichlorians from his lost body mass.

But in terms of Force mastery, sure. Did they confirm the same about his saber skills sans force? smile

He sure seemed to move like Herman Munster at the end of Revenge of the Sith. Losing limbs doesn't affect potential anymore.

His saber skill was never gimped at all. He just had to create a new style for himself in order to overcome the armor's bulk.

His legs were brand new. As we saw in the comics, he adapted to them very quickly.

Parmaniac
But in terms of Force mastery, sure. Did they confirm the same about his saber skills sans force? smile Batman does not have the high ground here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Batman does not have the high ground here.

Sure, the rules state he can't pull some out of his utility belt.

Galan007
The thought of Bats pulling the high ground out of his utility belt made me legit lol. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
The thought of Bats pulling the high ground out of his utility belt made me legit lol. thumb up

He COULD, actually.

Expanding foam evil face

Galan007
Well there you have it. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
https://pics.me.me/the-exact-moment-vader-says-obi-wan-has-taught-you-34514116.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.