KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs. Batman

Darth Vader vs. Batman
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Darth Vader vs. Batman

This is Vader from Rebels.

Batman gets any standard sword of his choice (it obviously is assumed to be lightsaber proof here)

**saber clash only. No offensive Force powers for Vader and no other equipment for Batman.

Who takes it?

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 04:26 PM
Eli Vanto is currently offline Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vader.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 10:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bruce is not Wolverine, he's not that great of a swordsman.

He did beat R'as once... but the other time he merely stalemated him and got sodomized by a normal desert scorpion:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/a...384f17e5e0d.jpg

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Gottago with Bruce here.

Wait..
Im guessing Vader is still a cyborg here?

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 10:47 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait..
Im guessing Vader is still a cyborg here?

It is, as you can see in the OP:

This is Vader from Rebels.

So even if Bruce somehow outskills him and lands a few hits, it doesn't instantly secure the win for him.

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 11:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Between Vader's precog, strength, skill, speed, and damage soak... I really don't see how Bruce can win?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

By hitting Vader thumb up

Old Post May 4th, 2020 01:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 4th, 2020 01:05 PM
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

After a long fight, Vader wins. His strength, speed, and swordsmanship are too much for Bruce to handle and it will tire him out. After that, Vader goes for the kill. And Vader's a cyborg after all. The only way of Bruce winning is to outsmart him or hit Vader's vitals or pressure points but that's a slim chance. Knowing Vader won't be just standing around letting in free shots.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 05:45 PM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bruce makes Vader his biatch lol... Bruce has always had force powers lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 5th, 2020 06:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce makes Vader his biatch lol... Bruce has always had force powers lol

But what are Batman's swordsmanship feats?

Vader is dueling all the time, he even beat Dooku before he became the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Wolverine (the other thread) is a beast with swords; he even took a plane out with a sword throw. And he fights cyborgs and supernatural opponents wielding swords all the damn time; it's a part of his superhero job. That's why I feel confident in his abilities.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce has always had force powers lol

Oh, nevermind stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:10 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By hitting Vader thumb up

Or frying the suit with him in it.

Sure seemed to work for Tarkin, only Bruce would just hit him again as soon as he twitched instead of just staring at him.

Edit: Wait, no powers or gadgets.

Then Batman wins the sword dual. Vader struggled with noob Luke, Batman made highly skilled Ra's work.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader wins, easily.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 07:44 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Vader struggled with noob Luke, Batman made highly skilled Ra's work.

Ra's struggled with Bane, who only read a few books on fencing in prison and had no experience with the blade at the time.

As for frying the suit, he has no equipment here and Tarkin was on a fcking storm planet, that's what made his plan work.

It's a featureless environment on forum and OP makes it clear Wayne is equipped with just a sword.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 09:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Vader's armor was also heavily compromised at the time.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 09:37 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane is a genius though. Ra's still merced him.

George Lucas himself said ANH Obi Wan vs Vader was merely an old man vs a cripple, without offensive force powers there's no way a lurching trauma patient keeps up with a fit Olympic level athlete😝

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What fans see:

The reality:

Old Post May 5th, 2020 10:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ra's struggled with Bane, who only read a few books on fencing in prison and had no experience with the blade at the time.

As for frying the suit, he has no equipment here and Tarkin was on a fcking storm planet, that's what made his plan work.

It's a featureless environment on forum and OP makes it clear Wayne is equipped with just a sword.

I told you Zemo beats Ras evil face

Old Post May 6th, 2020 06:06 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I told you Zemo beats Ras evil face

As bad as Ra's is, Zemo is worse sad

I don't get why Marvel gave him a sword. His skill with it is abysmal.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 06:23 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
Bane is a genius though. Ra's still merced him.

George Lucas himself said ANH Obi Wan vs Vader was merely an old man vs a cripple
In canon, ANH Vader > RotS Anakin. GL's statements have been retconned.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 11:52 AM