Karen and Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
A thread to post videos of Karens being Karens, and Kyles being Kyles.

"Karen" is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.

"Kyle" is Karen's ex-husband. Kyle hates women but also shares the same white-self-entitlement as Karen

I'll open it up by posting the most recent high-profile Karen sighting, which occured in Manhattan of all places, just to prove that not even the most liberal of cities is Karen-free.

Summary: Karen was offended that a black man politely asked her to leash her dog in a central park wildlife habitat, and responded by threatening to call the police and lie to them that an african american man was threatening her (on camera), while dragging and strangling her poor dog all over the place.

Consequesnces: Karen was placed on administrative leave from her job; and the animal rescue, horrified by the animal abuse, had the dog's adoption revoked.

lalQ3ABWIZA

Grand-Moff-Gav
I wonder if this is an altogether healthy thing to indulge in.

Bashar Teg
I don't know about "healthy" but when things like this occur, especially in the extreme cases of white people weaponizing the police on minorities with false charges, I think awareness is important.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I don't know about "healthy" but when things like this occur, especially in the extreme cases of white people weaponizing the police on minorities with false charges, I think awareness is important.

Well yes, and it seems via the twitter response the dog has been reclaimed by the adoption agency from whence it came and she has been suspended/sacked.

I'm not sure KMC is part of that current and, ergo, the value of creating a space to share videos of 'karens & kyles' on a low traffic site is questionable, at least to me.

Bashar Teg
that reasoning could be applied to our gdf debates and...well...everything on this site. every subforum now is basically just 5-15 people sharing info and e-fighting

you're right though: it's ultimately pointless, like kmc has been for years

dadudemon
I saw that story the day before yesterday. Seemed odd. Reminded me of that Karen who called the police on black people at a park about 2 years prior.

To Grand-Moff-Gav's point, this thread might be toxic/racist. So a good test is to change the races and put in sterotypical names to see if it is racist.

Turns out, this thread is probably quite racist.

It would be weird to create a thread for every time a black person or black people were caught on camera doing bad things.

"Sheneequa and Jerome" seems like a very racist thread to repost CC videos of black people committing crimes.

So if a thread like that doesn't pass the racism test, this thread doesn't either.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
I saw that story the day before yesterday. Seemed odd. Reminded me of that Karen who called the police on black people at a park about 2 years prior.

To Grand-Moff-Gav's point, this thread might be toxic/racist. So a good test is to change the races and put in sterotypical names to see if it is racist.

Turns out, this thread is probably quite racist.

It would be weird to create a thread for every time a black person or black people were caught on camera doing bad things.

"Sheneequa and Jerome" seems like a very racist thread to repost CC videos of black people committing crimes.

So if a thread like that doesn't pass the racism test, this thread doesn't either.

K

Robtard
A thread to post videos of Karens being Karens, and Kyles being Kyles.

"Karen" is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.

"Kyle" is Karen's ex-husband. Kyle hates women but also shares the same white-self-entitlement as Karen

I'll open it up by posting the most recent high-profile Karen sighting, which occured in Manhattan of all places, just to prove that not even the most liberal of cities is Karen-free.

Summary: Karen was offended that a black man politely asked her to leash her dog in a central park wildlife habitat, and responded by threatening to call the police and lie to them that an african american man was threatening her (on camera), while dragging and strangling her poor dog all over the place.

Consequesnces: Karen was placed on administrative leave from her job; and the animal rescue, horrified by the animal abuse, had the dog's adoption revoked.

lalQ3ABWIZA

Holy crap, she's an unhinged racist and an animal abuser. Thank God that Black man had a camera ready.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Holy crap, she's an unhinged racist and an animal abuser. Thank God that Black man had a camera ready.

One might even go so far as to say she was using white privilege there trying to get the guy to back down.

Surtur
I got a Karen moment: Mika from Morning Joe calling twitter to whine about Trump and ask him to be banned.

jaden_2.0

Surtur
he really does have a lot in common with democrats

Surtur
So it looks like Amy Cooper is a leftist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/amy-cooper-central-park-racist-dog-walker-trump-a9533581.html

No wonder they are so obsessed with racism, a lot of the time it seems to be projection.

Artol
Originally posted by Surtur

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/amy-cooper-central-park-racist-dog-walker-trump-a9533581.html

No wonder they are so obsessed with racism, a lot of the time it seems to be projection.

Not a leftist, but a liberal or moderate. The article goes on to liken her to the "white moderate" that MLK famously criticized.

Surtur
Fair enough, but either way she's not some MAGA voter like it was assumed.

Bashar Teg

where was it suggested that Karen was necessarily of a certain political persuasion...other than your silly post right here?

I already figured she wasn't a trumper, for example, simply because she's wearing a breathing mask

Surtur
where was it suggested that Karen was necessarily of a certain political persuasion...other than your silly post right here?

I already figured she wasn't a trumper, for example, simply because she's wearing a breathing mask

Not on this forum, but I've seen others saying she was a Trumper, etc.

This is just a racist liberal.

Artol
Oh right, I didn't notice people claiming that really, it was more about the "Karen" behavior, and the racism and entitlement of some white people. It's true though that of course there's a lot of partisans, so Democratic partisans will quickly want to define everyone that does something as bad as a Republican, and Republican partisans will do the same or rejoice when it turns out that someone associated with Democrats did something bad. It's sad, because obviously the problem is the behavior, not what party they voted for in any election.

Bashar Teg
Not on this forum, but I've seen others saying she was a Trumper, etc.

This is just a racist liberal.

wow, so I guess everyone on the left has to own this opinion from some other forum?

are you trying to gaslight and say that "it's the liberals who are racist", of are you defeating the unargued strawman that "no liberals are racist ever"

Surtur
wow, so I guess everyone on the left has to own this opinion from some other forum?

Not what I said, but you tried.

Bashar Teg
then why post it as if you proved someone wrong here, instead of just "matter of fact"

Surtur
To answer your question: you don't have to own anything.

I was just noting this wasn't some racist Trumper smile

Bashar Teg
nobody here even suggested that she was a trumper, so congratulations on defeating another strawmsn. other question as well:

are you trying to gaslight and say that "it's the liberals who are racist", of are you defeating the unargued strawman that "no liberals are racist ever"

Surtur
I'm not trying to say it's only one side that is racist, if that is what you mean.

Just that they are *also* racist smile

Bashar Teg
still humping that strawman?

dadudemon

Interesting. Just like HCQ drinker lady who killed her husband was a frequent donator to Democrats and Democratic PACs.

It's what I said: the Dems and the people left of center are subversive racists, in the US.

Surtur
Interesting. Just like HCQ drinker lady who killed her husband was a frequent donator to Democrats and Democratic PACs.

It's what I said: the Dems and the people left of center are subversive racists, in the US.

I heard she got fired from her job too.

Which I can't say I give two shits about, but I will say I don't often hear about women who lie about rape losing jobs or people who fake hate crimes losing jobs.

Blakemore
I hate fake names like Rubin and Todd.

Bashar Teg

quite a sweeping generalization you've concocted from 2 individuals. can i have a link to one of their racist social media gathering points? i'd love to learn more about it

dadudemon
quite a sweeping generalization you've concocted from 2 individuals. can i have a link to one of their racist social media gathering points? i'd love to learn more about it

*65,853,514 individuals

And, yes:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats? ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eau
thor

Bashar Teg
i cant see anything racist there

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats

help me find the racism, plz

dadudemon
i cant see anything racist there

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats

help me find the racism, plz

https://twitter.com/Decaffe58515759/status/1221635155128979457?s=20

haermm

Okay, but, now.

Seriously, this:

https://twitter.com/Christo50881821/status/1221824091314745344?s=20

Bashar Teg
"I will vote". disgusting. my eyes are now open

dadudemon

You missed the joke because you clearly don't know how Twitter works, old man. The link was to a specific tweet.

Gosh! Learn how to tweet. uhuh

https://i.imgur.com/nNH4lOM.png

Surtur

Your eyes are open? Good go clean your bathroom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.