Joe Biden in a mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Wholy fck

https://twitter.com/brithume/status/1265045009323241472?s=20

Bashar Teg
top comments are great

"Looks like he cares about the health and well being of others. Only superficial SOBs care what they look like!"

"You are garbage

Delete this shitty, inhumane tweet trying to convince folks not to wear masks during a ****ing *global pandemic*, post an apology to the nation's first responders and COVID-19 dead, wait an hour, then delete your account and retire from public life you sad goblin"

spot on thumb up

Silent Master
He should wear a white mask, so it matches his hood.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
top comments are great

"Looks like he cares about the health and well being of others. Only superficial SOBs care what they look like!"

"You are garbage

Delete this shitty, inhumane tweet trying to convince folks not to wear masks during a ****ing *global pandemic*, post an apology to the nation's first responders and COVID-19 dead, wait an hour, then delete your account and retire from public life you sad goblin"

spot on thumb up

Bingo

Meanwhile Trump's not only not setting the example, but continues to downplay.

BrolyBlack
Awful

Bashar Teg
they should all refuse treatment when their hospitals are being overrun because of their cutsey denial games. stupid cocksuckers

Silent Master
Such compassion

BrolyBlack
they should all refuse treatment when their hospitals are being overrun because of their cutsey denial games. stupid cocksuckers

No overruns here

Do you purposely look to be mad about everything all the time?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
Such compassion

spare me your sanctimonious drivel. why should I have compassion for anyone who is currently (and happily) putting lives of the general public at risk, because of party loyalty. f*ck them. let those hospital beds and respirators go to the people who did not play stupid games, yet were forced to win stupid prizes.

BrolyBlack
Hospitals are not being over run...

Silent Master
spare me your sanctimonious drivel. why should I have compassion for anyone who is currently (and happily) putting lives of the general public at risk, because of party loyalty. f*ck them. let those hospital beds and respirators go to the people who did not play stupid games, yet were forced to win stupid prizes.

Because it would be the correct thing to do, do you care more about doing what's right or getting revenge on those you disagree with?

Bashar Teg
Because it would be the correct thing to do, do you care more about doing what's right or getting revenge on those you disagree with?

I care about people's who's lives are being recklessly endangered for no other purpose than to "trig the libs". I'll save my compassion for them, and not give a single f*ck for the deniers. you can paint that anyway you wish, buddy thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Looks like a member of Antifa.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

truejedi
Selfish people aren't wearing masks- people who care about others are. Its kinda nice being able to walk into a room and know which is which.

BrolyBlack

carthage
top comments are great

"You are garbage

spot on thumb up

#copingparty

Silent Master
I care about people's who's lives are being recklessly endangered for no other purpose than to "trig the libs". I'll save my compassion for them, and not give a single f*ck for the deniers. you can paint that anyway you wish, buddy thumb up

That's no reason for you to want this to get so bad that hospitals have to start turning people away and letting them die.

Adam_PoE

No, the correct thing to do is let people experience the consequences of their actions. It is the only way they will learn. Why do you hate personal responsibility?

Adam_PoE
That's no reason for you to want this to get so bad that hospitals have to start turning people away and letting them die.

Who said anything about wishing hospitals become overwhelmed? He only suggest that people who refuse to wear masks should be refused treatment. The hospitals can be empty with plenty of respirators, and these assholes should be turned away to tough it out on their own. After all, it just like the flu, bro. All this hype is just a Democratic hoax.

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Then you agree? Good. You could have just stopped there.

Your post is an obvious ode to trolling on your part, as you lacked a proper rebuttal with your inane logic which you love to project and eschew upon others with differing mindsets.

Concession accepted.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Your post is an obvious ode to trolling on your part, as you lacked a proper rebuttal with your inane logic which you love to project and eschew upon others with differing mindsets.

Concession accepted.

You did not make an argument for anyone to concede to. Moreover, you stated you did not disagree with my argument, which means you actually conceded to me. But go off.

Eon Blue

Silent Master
Who said anything about wishing hospitals become overwhelmed? He only suggest that people who refuse to wear masks should be refused treatment. The hospitals can be empty with plenty of respirators, and these assholes should be turned away to tough it out on their own. After all, it just like the flu, bro. All this hype is just a Democratic hoax.

Try reading the posts.

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Concession accepted.

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Eon Blue
Why so cranky? Does baby need his bottle?

Lol, how silly and cute. Keep on muscle bound meathead. Dip into bitter self-realization that I never liked you and will never like you.

Adam_PoE
Lol, how silly and cute. Keep on muscle bound meathead. Dip into bitter self-realization that I never liked you and will never like you.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4905add68bd81f92bc4c509f69121ad9/tenor.gif

ArtificialGlory
https://twitter.com/PineyMcknuckle/status/1265673728186355713

Bashar Teg

Eon Blue
no, quite the opposite. baby got his bottle

Stick to the topic, troll.

BrolyBlack
Concession accepted.

Anyone who says that lost the argument

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack
Do you ever log off?

Bashar Teg
nice dodge, blatant hypocrite. better catch your standards before they float away thumb up

BrolyBlack
Not really, why do count how many times you posted yesterday and already up at it again, get a life offline, you certainly don’t have one with the time you spend here bashing everyone 24/7

Eon Blue

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/1OdZtAa.gif

Bashar Teg

dadudemon
It is called personal responsibility. By choosing the action, you choose the consequence. Why do you want to shield irresponsible people from the natural consequences of their actions, therby denying them the opportunity to learn and grow? That is awfully hateful of you.

This is the most right-wing thing I've ever seen you post. You sound just like a right-wing Republican.

Saying that people should take personal responsibility for their actions and choices? And live with their consequences? That sounds just like a Republican speech when debating UHC or welfare.

Bashar Teg
if that were truly the republican mantra i would definitely be a republican, though covid seems to be exposing the truth that personal responsibility is for the "trig'd libtards"

dadudemon
if that were truly the republican mantra i would definitely be a republican, though covid seems to be exposing the truth that personal responsibility is for the "trig'd libtards"

I swear to Mormon Jesus (this is a sin in my religion) that those are the exact arguments made by the Republicans when debating UHC.

Have a meeting to go to. I'll find some quotes. I am almost positive Cruz is in that quote pile.

BrolyBlack

Missed this, thanks DDMlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
I swear to Mormon Jesus (this is a sin in my religion) that those are the exact arguments made by the Republicans when debating UHC.

Have a meeting to go to. I'll find some quotes. I am almost positive Cruz is in that quote pile.

saying a thing and doing a thing are not the same thing.

republicans, from my point of view, demand personal responsibility from others while exhibiting none of their own. the mask issue just underlines and simplifies the point quite perfectly. minimal/zero sacrifice required, but watch how they rant and rave over it like babies.

the republican party is a personal responsibility welfare state. "i refuse to take even the most easy and minimal precautions, because that would be so uncool; but you better keep me safe when the shit hits the fan!"

BrolyBlack
you just described your own party to a T

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
https://i.imgur.com/XOTfKFys.png

solid post thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
you just described your own party to a T

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
saying a thing and doing a thing are not the same thing.

republicans, from my point of view, demand personal responsibility from others while exhibiting none of their own. the mask issue just underlines and simplifies the point quite perfectly. minimal/zero sacrifice required, but watch how they rant and rave over it like babies.

the republican party is a personal responsibility welfare state. "i refuse to take even the most easy and minimal precautions, because that would be so uncool; but you better keep me safe when the shit hits the fan!"

(read to the end - I agree but in a round-about way)

Good news: the only quality meta-analysis done on masks, including N-95s, that included actual real-world outcomes via RCTs, showed anywhere from a detriment to a very tiny net benefit with most RCTs showing no difference/slight detriment.

The masks are anywhere from placebos to worsening the situation - they do nothing and the hyperfocused, "does not translate to the real world", studies are not applicable. The public shamings for not wearing masks are anti-scientific. In fact, it would be more scientific to shame people for wearing masks than not based on the meta-analysis.

It becomes obvious why this is true - the masks function as Petri dishes of microbial inhalants when they become contaminated. So the benefits that you'd see from the masks disappears as people go about their day. This "problem" is so strong that the meta-analysis also found no difference between N-95s and surgical masks.

This is not to say that a surgeon should not get the full sanitization and PPE get-up before performing surgery. That's not the scenario tested. But it is not realistic to force all medical personnel to get the full sanitization and PPE "armored" getup to treat patients...but that's what it would really take for every single person to go out into public to reduce SARS, Flus, and MERS from spreading.

But that doesn't make you wrong. I view Republicans as laughably hypocritical. Same for the Dems.

Adam_PoE
no, quite the opposite. baby got his bottle

*She; Eon posted last night that she is a transgender woman and prefers she/her pronouns.

Bashar Teg

Good news: the only quality meta-analysis done on masks, including N-95s, that included actual real-world outcomes via RCTs, showed anywhere from a detriment to a very tiny net benefit with most RCTs showing no difference/slight detriment.

The masks are anywhere from placebos to worsening the situation - they do nothing and the hyperfocused, "does not translate to the real world", studies are not applicable. The public shamings for not wearing masks are anti-scientific. In fact, it would be more scientific to shame people for wearing masks than not based on the meta-analysis.

It becomes obvious why this is true - the masks function as Petri dishes of microbial inhalants when they become contaminated. So the benefits that you'd see from the masks disappears as people go about their day. This "problem" is so strong that the meta-analysis also found no difference between N-95s and surgical masks.

This is not to say that a surgeon should not get the full sanitization and PPE get-up before performing surgery. That's not the scenario tested. But it is not realistic to force all medical personnel to get the full sanitization and PPE "armored" getup to treat patients...but that's what it would really take for every single person to go out into public to reduce SARS, Flus, and MERS from spreading.

But that doesn't make you wrong. I view Republicans as laughably hypocritical. Same for the Dems.

lots of unsubstantiated claims and opinions in there. i know you hate when someone says "citation needed" so why don't we just agree to disagree concerning breathing masks.

dadudemon

Bashar Teg
*She; Eon posted last night that she is a transgender woman and prefers she/her pronouns.

Should men looking to be women and vice versa be encouraged or even allowed to cut their body parts off which causes irreparable damage to their bodies and mental stability solely on their feelings etc?

the language here suggests he doesn't acknowledge transgenderism as a real thing; and he actively argues against those rights (all of them, not just sex-reassignment).

i will respect and accommodate him according to his true beliefs, not his temporary "feelings", as he seems to believe and prefer (per his own words), out of respect for his beliefs and preferences.

eon's ceasing of all the cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics concerning the topic might solve the confusing issue of "what is eon" (baby don't hurt me....don't hurt me...no more)

Bashar Teg
It's not that hard for me to requote my post:

"the only quality meta-analysis done on masks"

^this is a plea for accepted cherry-picking for the sake of confirmation bias

dadudemon
"the only quality meta-analysis done on masks"

^this is a plea for accepted cherry-picking for the sake of confirmation bias

When presented with very strong science, do you think you should change your behavior and your beliefs? If not, is your denial of the science indicative of confirmation bias and avoidance to cognitive strain?

I know I won't change your mind on this topic because you're very much married to the idea that masks are an absolutely important and essential tool for combating the spread for SARS-CoV-2. Perhaps others, who are not science deniers, may be interested in high-quality research on the efficacy of masks.

So this next part of my post is not for you, it's for anyone interested in genuinely learning. Please ignore the next parts and respond with the standard immature, insulting, and angry stuff you usually do.

Random Controlled Trials are the gold standard for science:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6235704/

And among the strongest science is the meta-analysis:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3049418/

Focusing the data on real-world outcomes, instead of literal petri-dish observations (how other studies that sought to study the efficacy of masks), are also far higher quality studies.

Disagreeing with these positions would could be backed up by publishing your own research that cover your with RCTs, meta-analyses, and real-world "patient outcomes."

Do you have input into the research and the conclusions drawn by the meta-analysis and the studies involved in the meta-analysis?

If not, do you have input from the recent South Korean study that states that surgical masks are ineffective for filtering SARS-CoV-2 viruses?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/85814

Surtur
When presented with very strong science, do you think you should change your behavior and your beliefs? If not, is your denial of the science indicative of confirmation bias and avoidance to cognitive strain?

I know I won't change your mind on this topic because you're very much married to the idea that masks are an absolutely important and essential tool for combating the spread for SARS-CoV-2. Perhaps others, who are not science deniers, may be interested in high-quality research on the efficacy of masks.

So this next part of my post is not for you, it's for anyone interested in genuinely learning. Please ignore the next parts and respond with the standard immature, insulting, and angry stuff you usually do.

Random Controlled Trials are the gold standard for science:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6235704/

And among the strongest science is the meta-analysis:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3049418/

Focusing the data on real-world outcomes, instead of literal petri-dish observations (how other studies that sought to study the efficacy of masks), are also far higher quality studies.

Disagreeing with these positions would could be backed up by publishing your own research that cover your with RCTs, meta-analyses, and real-world "patient outcomes."

Do you have input into the research and the conclusions drawn by the meta-analysis and the studies involved in the meta-analysis?

If not, do you have input from the recent South Korean study that states that surgical masks are ineffective for filtering SARS-CoV-2 viruses?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/85814

Dude you giving him data, etc. is like trying to teach a fish poetry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.