KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden in a mask

Joe Biden in a mask
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Joe Biden in a mask

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:26 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

top comments are great

"Looks like he cares about the health and well being of others. Only superficial SOBs care what they look like!"

"You are garbage

Delete this shitty, inhumane tweet trying to convince folks not to wear masks during a ****ing *global pandemic*, post an apology to the nation's first responders and COVID-19 dead, wait an hour, then delete your account and retire from public life you sad goblin"

spot on thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:28 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He should wear a white mask, so it matches his hood.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
top comments are great

"Looks like he cares about the health and well being of others. Only superficial SOBs care what they look like!"

"You are garbage

Delete this shitty, inhumane tweet trying to convince folks not to wear masks during a ****ing *global pandemic*, post an apology to the nation's first responders and COVID-19 dead, wait an hour, then delete your account and retire from public life you sad goblin"

spot on thumb up

Doesn’t change him looking like a creepy troll

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:39 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

top comments are great

"You are garbage

spot on thumb up

Bingo

Meanwhile Trump's not only not setting the example, but continues to downplay.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awful

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:53 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they should all refuse treatment when their hospitals are being overrun because of their cutsey denial games. stupid cocksuckers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 12:54 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Such compassion

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:02 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

they should all refuse treatment when their hospitals are being overrun because of their cutsey denial games. stupid cocksuckers

No overruns here

Do you purposely look to be mad about everything all the time?

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:03 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Silent Master
Such compassion

spare me your sanctimonious drivel. why should I have compassion for anyone who is currently (and happily) putting lives of the general public at risk, because of party loyalty. f*ck them. let those hospital beds and respirators go to the people who did not play stupid games, yet were forced to win stupid prizes.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:15 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hospitals are not being over run...

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:16 AM
Silent Master

spare me your sanctimonious drivel. why should I have compassion for anyone who is currently (and happily) putting lives of the general public at risk, because of party loyalty. f*ck them. let those hospital beds and respirators go to the people who did not play stupid games, yet were forced to win stupid prizes.

Because it would be the correct thing to do, do you care more about doing what's right or getting revenge on those you disagree with?

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:28 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Silent Master
Because it would be the correct thing to do, do you care more about doing what's right or getting revenge on those you disagree with?

I care about people's who's lives are being recklessly endangered for no other purpose than to "trig the libs". I'll save my compassion for them, and not give a single f*ck for the deniers. you can paint that anyway you wish, buddy thumb up

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:32 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Looks like a member of Antifa.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:39 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:40 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden looks like a monster with those heady little black eyes and his Bram Stoker’s Dracula head of hair.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:01 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:06 AM
truejedi

Selfish people aren't wearing masks- people who care about others are. Its kinda nice being able to walk into a room and know which is which.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:13 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Masks are good. Him looking like a troglodyte is what’s funny.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:16 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

top comments are great

"You are garbage

spot on thumb up

#copingparty

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 28th, 2020 02:27 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote