Why do Trumpers like fringe beliefs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump himself embraces many fringe beliefs and is a climate change denier. On this forum most Trumpers have tinfoil hats, be it a belief in the Supernatural, disbelief in Evolution or a belief in UFO's. What is it that makes Trump and Trumpers believe this whack shit. I'm not anti religion, despite not having any myself so I won't get into that side of the whack shit Trumpers propagate here.

SquallX
That is such a stupid thing to say.

Artol
I would assume that a part of it is that Hillary Clinton was so clearly establishment, that a lot of people on the fringe (both the reasonable and unreasonable fringe), were attracted to Trump. He's also very accommodating to odd views.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
I would assume that a part of it is that Hillary Clinton was so clearly establishment, that a lot of people on the fringe (both the reasonable and unreasonable fringe), were attracted to Trump. He's also very accommodating to odd views. I don't disagree, he himself embraces the stupid.

Silent Master
Fringe beliefs, You mean like Russiagate?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Fringe beliefs, You mean like Russiagate? no, plenty of evidence exists Russia helped Trump.

I mean you guys usual nutso shit.

Silent Master
laughing

cdtm
Doesn't this mean McCarthy was right?

Surtur
Is believing in this new age bullshit with the crystals with healing powers and stuff any less silly than believing in God?

Are all the wiccans and stuff out there Trumpers? Buddhists? Muslims? Jews?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
no, plenty of evidence exists Russia helped Trump.

Ha, I thought that the previous administrations attempt at undermining a USA presidential election by proven liars that headed up US intelligrance agencies supported by media groups looking for a dirty dollar was a valuation of very nutso/fringe belief system.

But I've got to say why evangelicals would support Trump with his womanizing ways and clearly unethical/ripoff trump university boggles me to this day.

Surtur
Hell the people on Ancient Aliens do not come across like trumpers.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, I thought that the previous administrations attempt at undermining a USA presidential election by proven liars that headed up US intelligrance agencies supported by media groups looking for a dirty dollar was a valuation of very nutso/fringe belief system.

But I've got to say why evangelicals would support Trump with his womanizing ways and clearly unethical/ripoff trump university boggles me to this day.

Also the narrative here wasn't merely that Russia tried to help Trump. The narrative here was: 1- That the help worked and gave him the win and 2- That Trump didn't merely benefit from what they did, but in fact actively colluded and worked with Putin

cdtm
Originally posted by Artol
I would assume that a part of it is that Hillary Clinton was so clearly establishment, that a lot of people on the fringe (both the reasonable and unreasonable fringe), were attracted to Trump. He's also very accommodating to odd views.

Thank you for admitting to Hilary being part of the establishment.

For some reason, people still believe Democrats are anti-establishment boat rockers. Hilary certainly doesn't want to tip the apple cart, as good as her and her husband have done.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
no, plenty of evidence exists Russia helped Trump.

What evidence

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What evidence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_ele
ctions for the 10,000 time. Will just post wiki on this now as it has all the links.

Eon Blue
I bet Whirly believes all Wiccans are Trumpers.

Robtard
I don't disagree, he himself embraces the stupid.

https://i.imgur.com/3bGC6Gh.gif

eThneoLgrRnae

But I've got to say why evangelicals would support Trump with his womanizing ways and clearly unethical/ripoff trump university boggles me t0o this day.

This is actually quite easily answered. Trump is pro-life (though he wasn't always) and he stands up for conservatives and Christians, unlike the Democrats who"re always mocking us for our beliefs (even though they believe in much crazier shit like there being 5 dozen genders lol) and he doesn't have such extreme disdain for Middle America, gun owners, the family, and the hard, working class as the democrats do.

He also thinks people should only be judged on an individual basis as real Christian's actually believe, not on which gender they "identify" as or what the color of their skin is. He doesn't play that identity politics BS like the shitty democrats do.

He may be a womanizer, but at least he supports the right to life for the defenseless, innocent unborn. Until idiots understand that, they'll always be stumped by the question, "Why do Christians/evangelicals support Trump?" Maybe you and others aren't aware, but the right to life is one of the most important principles of being a conservative and the most fundamental of all of our rights. It's not just some trivial, side issue for us.

Despite what idiots like Robbie may think, no one who supports Trump thinks he's some kind of Christ-like figure lol. But yes, many of us prayed for Trump to become president and our prayers were answered. There are instances in the Bible of God using sinful men to carry out his will.

We dodged a huge bullet when Hillary lost. Thank God for President Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What evidence

He's just trolling, Broly. We all know there is literally zero evidence or else Trump would been charged by Mueller and then successfully removed from office.

Democrats failed epically though, as they always do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
This is actually quite easily answered. Trump is pro-life (though he wasn't always) and he stands up for conservatives and Christians, unlike the Democrats who"re always mocking us for our beliefs (even though they believe in much crazier shit like there being 5 dozen genders lol) and he doesn't have such extreme disdain for Middle America, gun owners, the family, and the hard, working class as the democrats do.

He also thinks people should only be judged on an individual basis as real Christian's actually believe, not on which gender they "identify" as or what the color of their skin is. He doesn't play that identity politics BS like the shitty democrats do.

He may be a womanizer, but at least he supports the right to life for the defenseless, innocent unborn. Until idiots understand that, they'll always be stumped by the question, "Why do Christians/evangelicals support Trump?" Maybe you and others aren't aware, but the right to life is one of the most important principles of being a conservative and the most fundamental of all of our rights. It's not just some trivial, side issue for us.

Despite what idiots like Robbie may think, no one who supports Trump thinks he's some kind of Christ-like figure lol. But yes, many of us prayed for Trump to become president and our prayers were answered. There are instances in the Bible of God using sinful men to carry out his will.

We dodged a huge bullet when Hillary lost. Thank God for President Trump. durwank

Old Man Whirly!
He's just trolling, Broly. We all know there is literally zero evidence or else Trump would been charged by Mueller and then successfully removed from office.

Democrats failed epically though, as they always do. triggered by links and evidence

eThneoLgrRnae
^"Duh, hur durrp!"

Old Man Whirly!
^"Duh, hur durrp!" durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX
That is such a stupid thing to say.

Do you actually expect anything besides stupidity and trolling from him?

Old Man Whirly!
Do you actually expect anything besides stupidity and trolling from him? durwank

Eon Blue
durwank

Yes or no: do you honestly believe the majority of Trumpers are Wiccan?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Yes or no: do you honestly believe the majority of Trumpers are Wiccan?

Are you Wiccan?

Eon Blue

dadudemon

Robtard
Robtard's a Wiccan

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard's a Wiccan I'm a furry what's a wicca?

Robtard
Followers who practice witchcraft and nature worship. But I said I am one, so it must be true despite previous actions.

I bet you're a sexy Fox or sexy Bear Furry.

Old Man Whirly!
Followers who practice witchcraft and nature worship. But I said I am one, so it must be true despite previous actions.

I bet you're a sexy Fox or sexy Bear Furry. ahh, I have a gypsy relation who reads tea leaves, it's a crock of shit. Doubt she knows who Trump is even.

Old Man Whirly!

I bet you're a sexy Fox or sexy Bear Furry. tiger, I have a onesie back in the UK. smile

Eon Blue
I bet Adam is a Satanist.

Robtard
He's literally said he is one. But modern Satanism. Not devil worship.

But you already know this as you went full "ReeeeeEEEEeeee!" in the Church of Satan movie thread last year, Hail Satan? (2019)

Eon Blue
Son, there is only one Satan type of worship.

Robtard
^ Factually incorrect.

Old Man Whirly!
^ Factually incorrect. yup.

Eon Blue

Robtard
I love fish, I don't believe in the devil.

Old Man Whirly!
I love fish, I don't believe in the devil. Hell is for children.

dadudemon
Hell is for children.

And beard sniffers.

Eon Blue
The Devil is real.

Eon Blue
The Devil is real.

Adam is a sinner.

Emmy Evangeline
I do believe Republicans are the devil and Liberals are pigs with wings

snowdragon
Hell is for children.

I've said it many many times most abrahamic religions tend to have relationships with god similar to children and santa clause.

Luckily for kids/babies something like a decade ago the pope declared unbaptised kids are no longer to be stuck in pergatory.....

Lulz so much benevolence roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I do believe Republicans are the devil and Liberals are pigs with wings

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
I've said it many many times most abrahamic religions tend to have relationships with god similar to children and santa clause.

Luckily for kids/babies something like a decade ago the pope declared unbaptised kids are no longer to be stuck in pergatory.....

Lulz so much benevolence roll eyes (sarcastic) In this we agree old pal, however, I will never try and stop people believing it whatever shit they want if it's not hurting others or starring people because of their religion.

Emmy Evangeline
The thing about The Devil is he knows if you're naughty or nice so if you don't believe in him you're naughty

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
LoL@ Rob making the argument that certain types of Satan worship are ok.

Although it's true that people have a legal right to worship whoever and/or whatever they like it's still disgusting to call yourself a Satanist. No amount of spin from anyone is ever gonna change that.

And yes, Adam Poe is a Satanist. He has admitted it before. Claiming you don't believe in the devil but still call yourself a Satanist is retarded and a lie. Maybe you don't consciously believe in him but you at least do subconsciously.

Robtard
Sorry the facts hurt you, but The Satanic Temple isn't "devil worship" in the Christian sense of it. It's nontheistic and it's about personal freedoms and social equality for all. Subjects you can't understand.

eThneoLgrRnae
Also, leftist extremists have plenty of fringe beliefs of their own.

Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Adam_PoE
Adam is a sinner.

Sin is a religious construct.

Adam_PoE

Although it's true that people have a legal right to worship whoever and/or whatever they like it's still disgusting to call yourself a Satanist. No amount of spin from anyone is ever gonna change that.

And yes, Adam Poe is a Satanist. He has admitted it before. Claiming you don't believe in the devil but still call yourself a Satanist is retarded and a lie. Maybe you don't consciously believe in him but you at least do subconsciously.

I am a Heathen.

Eon Blue

carthage
I like eggs

eThneoLgrRnae
Eggs are pretty good, yes.

I could never be a vegetarian. I'd go nuts after the first three days without meat. Meat makes up probably at least 90% of my diet.

*waits for some troll to say that I'm nuts already anyway*

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Also, leftist extremists have plenty of fringe beliefs of their own.

Don't throw stones in glass houses.

True facts:

Every Satanist I have ever known was as nice and giving as any Mormon I've known with one key difference - none of the anti-LGBTQ+ stuff and no sexism.

A great way to describe an active Satanist is "All the positives of devote Mormons with none of the negatives."

And since God definitely judges based on the content of people's hearts (in their deepest of holiest of holies), I'm pretty sure many more Satanists will go to heaven than the Christians with shitty attitudes and behaviors.

We will be judged by the same "measure" we judge others. So people who genuinely care about others, try to be a better person, but don't judge as best a they can, are the inheritors of heaven. From a Christian theosophy perspective, they'd just need to confess and believe in God/John 3:16 stuff.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sin is a religious construct.

Sin is a human construct.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
True facts:

Every Satanist I have ever known was as nice and giving as any Mormon I've known with one key difference - none of the anti-LGBTQ+ stuff and no sexism.

A great way to describe an active Satanist is "All the positives of devote Mormons with none of the negatives."

And since God definitely judges based on the content of people's hearts (in their deepest of holiest of holies), I'm pretty sure many more Satanists will go to heaven than the Christians with shitty attitudes and behaviors.

We will be judged by the same "measure" we judge others. So people who genuinely care about others, try to be a better person, but don't judge as best a they can, are the inheritors of heaven. From a Christian theosophy perspective, they'd just need to confess and believe in God/John 3:16 stuff.

No , dadudemon, people will go to heaven based on whether or not they've genuinely accepted Jesus Christ as their sole Lord and Savior.

Jesus is the only way people will get into Heaven. Being kind or "good hearted" is not what gets them there. Though most people who are true Christians are kind, good-hearted people anyway, despite the ones you may know that aren't.

Old Man Whirly!
No , dadudemon, people will go to heaven based on whether or not they've genuinely accepted Jesus Christ as their sole Lord and Savior. bwaaaaaahaha thumb up top notch

dadudemon
No , dadudemon, people will go to heaven based on whether or not they've genuinely accepted Jesus Christ as their sole Lord and Savior.

I preempted that response in my post, already. You just needed to read the very last sentence in my post:

Originally posted by dadudemon
From a Christian theosophy perspective, they'd just need to confess and believe in God/John 3:16 stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae
You're preaching the same shit that the false prophet Pope preached few years back (there is a thread about it over in religion forum). Just one of the many reason I don't trust him. It is a false gospel to preach that you will get into heaven if you're "basically a good person."

Being a good person doesn't hurt, of course, but that's not the determining factor.

dadudemon
You're preaching the same shit that the false prophet Pope preached few years back (there is a thread about it over in religion forum). Just one of the many reason I don't trust him. It is a false gospel to preach that you will get into heaven if you're "basically a good person."

Being a good person doesn't hurt, of course, but that's not the determining factor.

hmm

You didn't read my post and then you didn't read the follow-up post where I pointed out what you missed.

Old Man Whirly!

Being a good person doesn't hurt, of course, but that's not the determining factor. bwahahaha laughing out loud top notch

Badabing
Trump himself embraces many fringe beliefs and is a climate change denier. On this forum most Trumpers have tinfoil hats, be it a belief in the Supernatural, disbelief in Evolution or a belief in UFO's. What is it that makes Trump and Trumpers believe this whack shit. I'm not anti religion, despite not having any myself so I won't get into that side of the whack shit Trumpers propagate here. For me, I don't deny the climate ebbs and flows, hence changes. Temperatures were either warmer, as warm or slightly cooler during the Medieval warm period. I can't find data that hasn't been politicized. Regardless, it's been warmer in the past than today. It's also been cooler. I find it unlikely that CO2, which makes up 0.04% of our atmosphere, has more influence on surface temperatures than the Sun's activity, our electromagnetic field and ocean currents/temperatures. Climate change has become too politicized.

Evolution is proven on short term basis, but starts falling apart when jumping from single celled organisms to multi-cellular advanced life. Evolution is still a theory because it hasn't been 100% proven. Evolution also has become too politicized.

It's good to question "settled science" when there are holes in the data and theories.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Badabing
For me, I don't deny the climate ebbs and flows, hence changes. Temperatures were either warmer, as warm or slightly cooler during the Medieval warm period. I can't find data that hasn't been politicized. Regardless, it's been warmer in the past than today. It's also been cooler. I find it unlikely that CO2, which makes up 0.04% of our atmosphere, has more influence on surface temperatures than the Sun's activity, our electromagnetic field and ocean currents/temperatures. Climate change has become too politicized.

Evolution is proven on short term basis, but starts falling apart when jumping from single celled organisms to multi-cellular advanced life. Evolution is still a theory because it hasn't been 100% proven. Evolution also has become too politicized.

It's good to question "settled science" when there are holes in the data and theories.

Go back to your hole!

Badabing
Go back to your hole! What the...

I'm gonna shove you up Drools gaping, hooker butthole! sneer

eThneoLgrRnae
There's absolutely nothing scientific about evolution in the macro sense. Little shits love to point to examples of micro-"evolution" and claim that it somehow proves humans descended from apes and the rest of the entire ridiculous theory. Give me a friggin' break. That bait-and-switch underhanded tactic may work on the less well informed but it won't work on me...ever. No matter how many times a-holes call me "dumb" for not falling for it.

Nor is the big bang theory scientific (violates the very first law of thermodynamics) or abiogenesis: stupid belief that life someone naturally sprang from non-living matter.

Big Bang and Darwinian evolution throries both have so many damn holes in them that I'm amazed that otherwise intelligent people still fall for that crap as being "science."

Surtur
Anyways, so as has been shown: both sides have fringe beliefs thumb up

SquallX

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
@squall: Not sure what you're talking about. Roman Catholicism incorporated many pagan symbols into their religion. Roman Catholicism is not really the same as true biblical Christianity.

I agree that Roman Catholicism is filled with paganism (which is one of the reasons I don't like it), but real Christianity is not.

I also agree that Christmas and Easter were originally pagan holidays.

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
thanks for bumping your shitpost hugbox threads off the front page thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.