Which 2 fighting can replicate what world breaker hulk and red she-hulk done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
https://imgur.com/a/9TFDZ2V

basically busting a planet and damaging the nearby moon, doesn't have be done by physical strength, as long as it's the same result

you can choose 2 (since it's a shared feat), which 2 fighting can replicate that scene, you can choose from mid to high herald (low herald too if you think appropriate)

High
Adam Warlock, Annihilus (/w/ CCR), Asmodel, Atrocitus, Brimstone, Cyborg Superman, Despero, Doomsday (DOS), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Firestorm, Flash (Barry Allen, Wally West, Bart Allen), Genis-Vell, Godspeed, Grail, Grand Regent Thragg, Green Lanterns (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner), Helspont, Imperiex Probes, John Constantine, Majestic, Maxima, Obsidian, Orion, Plutonian, Quasar, Qztr, Sentry (no Void), Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Starbrand, Starro the Conqueror, Talisman, Thor, The Weird, Ultraman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Zod, Zoom (Hunter Solomon)

Middle
Abra Kadabra, Alexander Nero, Apocalypse, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Battle Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Blue Marvel, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC), Cassandra Nova, Cheetah, Citizen Steel, Conquest, Count Nefaria, Damage, Damien Hellstrom, Dr. Doom, Eradicator (non-Fortress Mode), Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, The General (Shaggy Man), Gladiator, Graviton, Grayven, Green Lanterns (Guy Gardner, Icon (Milestone), Jessica Cruz, John Stewart, Katma, Kilowog, Simon Baz, Sodam Yat), Hulk, Hyperion, Invincible, Juggernaut (Classic), Kang, Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Maestro, Magneto (616), Magus (Post-IG), Manchester Black, Mantis (New God), Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum), Moonstone (w/ both stones), Morg, Nate Grey, O.M.A.C., Omni-Man, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shadowman, Shaman, Skreet, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Stardust, Supergirl, Supreme (original), Ultron, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), White Martians, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form)

Philosophía
I assume they don't direct the assault at the planet/moon, but it's the energy spilling out as they attack each other? Top two easiest answers would be Orion, who has destroyed a solar system as a consequence of his battle and obviously Hal who went supernova in his fight with Sinestro. But that is orders of magnitude above what you're asking. Alan, Kyle etc.

To bring it down to a lower level and answer precisely to what you're asking, you have Surfer/Morg . Or do you want the absolute weakest I think who could do it?

Sin I AM
I always read that as they're collision created shockwaves that caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet.

MrMind

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always read that as they're collision created shockwaves that caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet. Hulk/Betty or Morg/Surfer?

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk/Betty or Morg/Surfer?

yes

Stoic
With pure punching power? None of them can.

carver9
None of them can melt a being that was more powerful than any being on Earth with just the Shockwave of one hit. No one. I wouldn't even say Odin could pull this off.

Stoic

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
Lies and deceit. Mr. I can't bust out of a Titanium box Orion most certainly isn't going to destroy a solar system as a side effect of his punches. The feat was a purely physical one, which he certainly isn't going to replicate. Maybe we should scout the mid to high meta strength class to find out which one of those guys and girls could escape a titanium box, before parading around acting as if the Surfer wouldn't backhand Orion again. Why do you insist in lowballing when your emotional state is compromised?

MrMind
the premise of this thread is not punches, but all forms of attacks welcomed

also Orion def destroyed a solar system when he battled the space golem
Here is kyle rayner confirming it
https://i.ibb.co/3pQvT7s/6154386-1169860644-004-0.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/fY6VjpD/6154379-2257688749-5905.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/3Nnkz22/6154380-0681600882-5906.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Lies and deceit. Mr. I can't bust out of a Titanium box Orion most certainly isn't going to destroy a solar system as a side effect of his punches. The feat was a purely physical one, which he certainly isn't going to replicate. Maybe we should scout the mid to high meta strength class to find out which one of those guys and girls could escape a titanium box, before parading around acting as if the Surfer wouldn't backhand Orion again.

Please don't tell me this is also a low end feat from Hulk....

Enzeru
Physically the likes of Thor + someone on his level.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always read that as they're collision created shockwaves that caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet. Hm.

carver9
No one. If Superman can't do it, I can't see any other Herald doing it. Superman and Bizarro collided and created a small crater on the ground. I put him physically above most Heralds.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
No one. If Superman can't do it, I can't see any other Herald doing it. Superman and Bizarro collided and created a small crater on the ground. I put him physically above most Heralds. laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude
laughing out loud

carver ignoring orion's feat, hiding in fear

deft
Doomsday and Stardust.

h1a8
The flashes can do it if they gain sufficient mass with the IMP.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
carver ignoring orion's feat, hiding in fear

Orion ft is hyperbolic and off panel. It's deserving of ignoring. Do you think Orion can produce Shockwaves from a single punch strong enough to melt Hercules and Aquaman if he clashed with an equal? Think about it and be honest.

MrMind
Ahhhh yes....

xJLxKing
Superman broke a planet just trying to fly off it when he was weakened

That feat can be repeated by top tier high heralds

carver9
The planet busting isn't the ft. Melting Herald plus level beings BEFORE THE PLANET busted is the ft. No matter what you say, Superman with his hardest punch isn't melting Diana, Captain Marvel, Aquaman, hell, not even Flash, with the shockwaves with his punch, let alone punches. Also, WBH and Betty was in the sky and their shockwaves reached the planet and destroyed it and the moon. That ft is greater than wrecking a planet by touching it.

DarkSaint85
This thread is not asking about herald melting, lmao.

Anyway, wasn't the Dark Dimension supposedly weaker than 616 anyway?

Booya_69
Genis Vell vs Hal or Kyle
Thor vs helspont
Sentry vs imperiex
Silver surfer vs Starbrand
Beta ray bill vs atrocitus

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This thread is not asking about herald melting, lmao.Do you agree about that part of the feat, though?

xJLxKing

MrMind
for the 999 times, bold of you guys to assume carver ever read

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk/Betty or Morg/Surfer?

Hulk Betty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.