KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which 2 fighting can replicate what world breaker hulk and red she-hulk done

Which 2 fighting can replicate what world breaker hulk and red she-hulk done
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Which 2 fighting can replicate what world breaker hulk and red she-hulk done

https://imgur.com/a/9TFDZ2V

basically busting a planet and damaging the nearby moon, doesn't have be done by physical strength, as long as it's the same result

you can choose 2 (since it's a shared feat), which 2 fighting can replicate that scene, you can choose from mid to high herald (low herald too if you think appropriate)

High
Adam Warlock, Annihilus (/w/ CCR), Asmodel, Atrocitus, Brimstone, Cyborg Superman, Despero, Doomsday (DOS), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Firestorm, Flash (Barry Allen, Wally West, Bart Allen), Genis-Vell, Godspeed, Grail, Grand Regent Thragg, Green Lanterns (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner), Helspont, Imperiex Probes, John Constantine, Majestic, Maxima, Obsidian, Orion, Plutonian, Quasar, Qztr, Sentry (no Void), Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Starbrand, Starro the Conqueror, Talisman, Thor, The Weird, Ultraman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Zod, Zoom (Hunter Solomon)

Middle
Abra Kadabra, Alexander Nero, Apocalypse, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Battle Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Blue Marvel, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC), Cassandra Nova, Cheetah, Citizen Steel, Conquest, Count Nefaria, Damage, Damien Hellstrom, Dr. Doom, Eradicator (non-Fortress Mode), Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, The General (Shaggy Man), Gladiator, Graviton, Grayven, Green Lanterns (Guy Gardner, Icon (Milestone), Jessica Cruz, John Stewart, Katma, Kilowog, Simon Baz, Sodam Yat), Hulk, Hyperion, Invincible, Juggernaut (Classic), Kang, Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Maestro, Magneto (616), Magus (Post-IG), Manchester Black, Mantis (New God), Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum), Moonstone (w/ both stones), Morg, Nate Grey, O.M.A.C., Omni-Man, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shadowman, Shaman, Skreet, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Stardust, Supergirl, Supreme (original), Ultron, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), White Martians, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2021 09:07 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I assume they don't direct the assault at the planet/moon, but it's the energy spilling out as they attack each other? Top two easiest answers would be Orion, who has destroyed a solar system as a consequence of his battle and obviously Hal who went supernova in his fight with Sinestro. But that is orders of magnitude above what you're asking. Alan, Kyle etc.

To bring it down to a lower level and answer precisely to what you're asking, you have Surfer/Morg [quite similar]. Or do you want the absolute weakest I think who could do it?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 12:00 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I always read that as they're collision created shockwaves that caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 12:04 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
I assume they don't direct the assault at the planet/moon, but it's the energy spilling out as they attack each other? Top two easiest answers would be Orion, who has destroyed a solar system as a consequence of his battle and obviously Hal who went supernova in his fight with Sinestro. But that is orders of magnitude above what you're asking. Alan, Kyle etc.

To bring it down to a lower level and answer precisely to what you're asking, you have Surfer/Morg [quite similar]. Or do you want the absolute weakest I think who could do it?

yes, pick 2 to fight on the same planet, whose collateral damage can match what red she-hulk and wbh did

I'm interested to know the best who can do it

the average who can do it, which you already mentioned

but most importantly the weakests who might be able to do it, which helps me establish the power level of world breaker hulk

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 12:07 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always read that as they're collision created shockwaves that caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet.
Hulk/Betty or Morg/Surfer?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 12:54 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk/Betty or Morg/Surfer?

yes

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 02:18 AM
Stoic
Avenger

With pure punching power? None of them can.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 03:10 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

None of them can melt a being that was more powerful than any being on Earth with just the Shockwave of one hit. No one. I wouldn't even say Odin could pull this off.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 03:18 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Philosophía

Lies and deceit. Mr. I can't bust out of a Titanium box Orion most certainly isn't going to destroy a solar system as a side effect of his punches. The feat was a purely physical one, which he certainly isn't going to replicate. Maybe we should scout the mid to high meta strength class to find out which one of those guys and girls could escape a titanium box, before parading around acting as if the Surfer wouldn't backhand Orion again.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 03:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Stoic
Lies and deceit. Mr. I can't bust out of a Titanium box Orion most certainly isn't going to destroy a solar system as a side effect of his punches. The feat was a purely physical one, which he certainly isn't going to replicate. Maybe we should scout the mid to high meta strength class to find out which one of those guys and girls could escape a titanium box, before parading around acting as if the Surfer wouldn't backhand Orion again.
Why do you insist in lowballing when your emotional state is compromised?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 04:11 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

the premise of this thread is not punches, but all forms of attacks welcomed

also Orion def destroyed a solar system when he battled the space golem
Here is kyle rayner confirming it
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 05:49 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic

Please don't tell me this is also a low end feat from Hulk....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 06:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Physically the likes of Thor + someone on his level.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 09:25 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hm.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2021 07:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No one. If Superman can't do it, I can't see any other Herald doing it. Superman and Bizarro collided and created a small crater on the ground. I put him physically above most Heralds.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2021 08:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by carver9
No one. If Superman can't do it, I can't see any other Herald doing it. Superman and Bizarro collided and created a small crater on the ground. I put him physically above most Heralds.
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2021 08:56 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Diesldude
laughing out loud

carver ignoring orion's feat, hiding in fear

Old Post Feb 7th, 2021 07:33 AM
deft

Doomsday and Stardust.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2021 05:09 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

The flashes can do it if they gain sufficient mass with the IMP.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 7th, 2021 05:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
carver ignoring orion's feat, hiding in fear

Orion ft is hyperbolic and off panel. It's deserving of ignoring. Do you think Orion can produce Shockwaves from a single punch strong enough to melt Hercules and Aquaman if he clashed with an equal? Think about it and be honest.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2021 05:32 PM