Riddick vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both get their blades. No guns.

riv6672

Jmanghan
Haha wtf. Winter Soldier whoops his ass, dude he went toe-to-toe with Cap is not losing to Riddick.

Riddick can take a beating, but a few hits from Bucky's metal arm and Riddick's face is gonna be pushed severely in.

riv6672
Calm down, Francis, I was just stating a fact and starting things off.

laughing

KingD19
Wrath of the Furyans could put Bucky down long enough for Riddick to stab him for the win. And at the range they'll be fighting there's no way for Bucky to dodge or avoid it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
Calm down, Francis, I was just stating a fact and starting things off.

laughing Nah I was just stating in general.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Wrath of the Furyans could put Bucky down long enough for Riddick to stab him for the win. And at the range they'll be fighting there's no way for Bucky to dodge or avoid it. Wrath of the Furyans is not something he can activate on the fly.

He's used it... what, twice?

riv6672

KingD19

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Yep, both in times of great duress, which Bucky could definitely be the case of.

Similar. It's an omnidirectional energy pulse that basically nukes everyone in range. It could possibly kill Bucky, but even if it doesn't, it's not something he'd just shrug off.
Good point(s).

wVg6AcJaHj8

TheVaultDweller
Bucky survived a blast from the Power Stone in IW. I highly doubt Wrath of the Furyans will kill him. It will probably stun him though. Anyway, that's Riddick's only hope of winning. And considering how rarely it ever happens, even during combat situations, I personally wouldn't bet on it.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

riv6672

Robtard
https://media.tenor.com/images/d32ef4c5296a8c9bce4b8a31f7f56c02/tenor.gif

BruceSkywalker
nah they team up coz of family

h1a8
I think Riddick ia significantly more skilled than WS in h2h and knife fighting. Bucky has the advantage of the metal arm though. Riddick is a master at killing in a single blow (or attack). If Riddick catches Bucky then it is over.

I say Riddick 8/10

Adam Grimes
What do you mean by catching him? Like in a pokeball?

riv6672
^^^ laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.