Odin invades the dc 5th dimension

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Can the collective imps stop Odin's destruction

The imps get 5 days prep, mxy included

DarkSaint85
The imps have no chance

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The imps have no chance

Typical marvel fanboy giving answer without reasoning

This is a close fight either way

zopzop
The weakest imp trasmutes Odin into a plushy and let's his 5th dimensional dog amuse himself with it.

lawest9
The Imps stop him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by MrMind
Odin invades the dc 5th dimension How?

abhilegend
Jane gives him a ride

dynamix
hold'up. 5d imps, the same specie of mxy? the dude who casually snapped DC universe out of existence and snapped it back? Odins gonna do what to them?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by dynamix
hold'up. 5d imps, the same specie of mxy? the dude who casually snapped DC universe out of existence and snapped it back? Odins gonna do what to them?

Headbutt them like he did Galactus. After he dynamically amps the Odin Force. He won't win but will take down several hundred. With Caps Shield he solos

dynamix
never seen a 5d imp get beat up by a headbutt but it could happen, i suppose.

MrMind
That one imp who lost to Odin will be shunned by the imps society

Endless Mike
I thought that most of the imps besides Mxy and Bat-Mite were not that powerful. But maybe skill Skyfather or higher.

Only way Odin wins is if he can trick them, like Joker tricked Mxy into giving him most of his power.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought that most of the imps besides Mxy and Bat-Mite were not that powerful. But maybe skill Skyfather or higher.

Only way Odin wins is if he can trick them, like Joker tricked Mxy into giving him most of his power.
Yep, Mxy and Bat-Mite are the most powerful imps in 5th dimension

https://ibb.co/xgCGGvQ

SithLantern93

There is Qwsp though, who can easily warp Hypertime. And djinss such as Lkz and Thunderbolt, whose battle was threatening the entire creation at the time. And none of them have feats comparable to Mxy. But just because they are not at this level doesn't mean that any 5th Dimensional being besides Mxy are at skyfather level.

abhilegend

A random imp can warp away the concept of color itself from the universe.

https://imgur.com/a/xKyvzTP

This sounds like a skyfather to you?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SithLantern93
There is Qwsp though, who can easily warp Hypertime. And djinss such as Lkz and Thunderbolt, whose battle was threatening the entire creation at the time. And none of them have feats comparable to Mxy. But just because they are not at this level doesn't mean that any 5th Dimensional being besides Mxy are at skyfather level.

This seems hyperbolic.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This seems hyperbolic.
Well, techinically the comics only states Qwsp can move freely in Hypertime, but it also mentioned Qwsp can control reality at any level

https://ibb.co/zP582zQ

Lkz and Thunderbolt did threat the creation/universe. As the Quintessence confirmed

https://ibb.co/jM0PfkF

SSJGGogeta
Odin literally gets enslaved by the imps, who force him into the role of essentially the village idiot of the 5th dimension.

MrMind
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Odin literally gets enslaved by the imps, who force him into the role of essentially the village idiot of the 5th dimension.

now i wanna read this story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.