KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin invades the dc 5th dimension

Odin invades the dc 5th dimension
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Can the collective imps stop Odin's destruction

The imps get 5 days prep, mxy included

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 05:47 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The imps have no chance

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 06:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The imps have no chance

Typical marvel fanboy giving answer without reasoning

This is a close fight either way

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 07:00 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The weakest imp trasmutes Odin into a plushy and let's his 5th dimensional dog amuse himself with it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 09:55 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

The Imps stop him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 10:04 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Odin invades the dc 5th dimension

Originally posted by MrMind
How?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 16th, 2022 10:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Jane gives him a ride

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 02:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

hold'up. 5d imps, the same specie of mxy? the dude who casually snapped DC universe out of existence and snapped it back? Odins gonna do what to them?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 11:31 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by dynamix
hold'up. 5d imps, the same specie of mxy? the dude who casually snapped DC universe out of existence and snapped it back? Odins gonna do what to them?

Headbutt them like he did Galactus. After he dynamically amps the Odin Force. He won't win but will take down several hundred. With Caps Shield he solos

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 11:48 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

never seen a 5d imp get beat up by a headbutt but it could happen, i suppose.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 11:52 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

That one imp who lost to Odin will be shunned by the imps society

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 12:42 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I thought that most of the imps besides Mxy and Bat-Mite were not that powerful. But maybe skill Skyfather or higher.

Only way Odin wins is if he can trick them, like Joker tricked Mxy into giving him most of his power.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 01:41 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought that most of the imps besides Mxy and Bat-Mite were not that powerful. But maybe skill Skyfather or higher.

Only way Odin wins is if he can trick them, like Joker tricked Mxy into giving him most of his power.

Yep, Mxy and Bat-Mite are the most powerful imps in 5th dimension

https://ibb.co/xgCGGvQ

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 04:23 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

There is Qwsp though, who can easily warp Hypertime. And djinss such as Lkz and Thunderbolt, whose battle was threatening the entire creation at the time. And none of them have feats comparable to Mxy. But just because they are not at this level doesn't mean that any 5th Dimensional being besides Mxy are at skyfather level.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 05:45 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

A random imp can warp away the concept of color itself from the universe.

https://imgur.com/a/xKyvzTP

This sounds like a skyfather to you?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 09:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by SithLantern93
There is Qwsp though, who can easily warp Hypertime. And djinss such as Lkz and Thunderbolt, whose battle was threatening the entire creation at the time. And none of them have feats comparable to Mxy. But just because they are not at this level doesn't mean that any 5th Dimensional being besides Mxy are at skyfather level.

This seems hyperbolic.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 11:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Sin I AM
This seems hyperbolic.

Well, techinically the comics only states Qwsp can move freely in Hypertime, but it also mentioned Qwsp can control reality at any level

https://ibb.co/zP582zQ

Lkz and Thunderbolt did threat the creation/universe. As the Quintessence confirmed

https://ibb.co/jM0PfkF

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 12:05 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Odin literally gets enslaved by the imps, who force him into the role of essentially the village idiot of the 5th dimension.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2022 07:24 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Odin literally gets enslaved by the imps, who force him into the role of essentially the village idiot of the 5th dimension.

now i wanna read this story

Old Post Jun 19th, 2022 07:43 AM