DragonBall Z the Movie!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I read in one of my gaming magazines that they are actually making a "DragonBall Z" movie. This promises to be one great movie. Although movies of the same type like charachters that have special powers it usually looks corny. (e.g. Mortal Combat, Street Fighter). Have you guys heard anything about it?

damnation2
DBZ suxs ass

Augeybana
Hell no it doesn't sucks it's awesome hope it does well.Mortal Kombat wasn't that bad but the second sucked.And Street Fighter was done very wrong.But I hope this movie does well I say Jet Li should be my favorite character Vegeta.

BackFire349
i hate the show.

Godshinto
I could see some hatre for the show some of the show was boring and down right confusing. But if you sat down and actually watched almost all 10 seasons it has to be one of the longest running series that I know of. From DragonBall - DragonBall Z - DragonBall GT. For those who mock it actually sit down and watch the series sometime and tell me what there is to hate about the show and I'll call you a fool.

damnation2
ok the show and the games r for 6 year old kids who freakin cares about DBZ movie

TedO
The problem I have with the show is nothing actually happens in one episode. They will do their morphy thing, then charge up for a powerful move for three episodes, only to have it knocked aside (which takes an entire episode all its own), then charge up for a bigger move for another three episodes.

It's just boring.

Godshinto
Hey Damnation I wouldn't talk if I were you. You're obsessed with a game that should have died along with the Sega Genises system, your infatuation with game is unhealthy it'll never be a Movie or anything more than a old washed up game. Goku would demolish Zelda in a head on match and even in the ratings Dragon Ball would destroy Zelda.

BOPRecruit 16
since i wasn't allowed to copy and paste the news on it from the official site, here's the link:

The Official Dragonball Z Website

more release news from Cinema Confidental, much better/detailed movie site:

Dragonball Z Film On The Fasttrack

i agree that jet li would make a fab. vegeta, but i can't quite picture him with big hair. there's still no official cast, only rumors of who to play who. from other forums i've heard people want: leonardo decaprio as future trunks, jet li as vegeta, jackie chan as goku, and stuff like that. the director is to be ang lee who did the last month's "hulk". i didn't like what i saw from the trailers of hulk. but when those movie people do go to work on dbz, i hope they don't disappoint the millions of dbz fans. at first when i thought about dbz becoming a live movie, it'd seem difficult to make with all those fast attacks. but since cgi and special effects have come a long way, i hope it become a great one. ja ne~

battosai yuriko

KidRock
gotta go with tedo on this one. i watched one episode and it was crap. once they finally got up to when they were gonna fight it said tune in next time or some crap. i dont watch the show and i defiently wont see the movie.

BackFire349
its criminal to compare the generic games that are the dragonball z games to the constant masterpieces of the zelda series.

Darth Vicious
I love DBZ is my favorite anime series it would be interesting how theyll ake a live action movie about it and how good it will be and i think the guy from Mortal Kombat(liu kang) would fit nicely as Goku!

Augeybana
Yeah and Jackie Chan would make a perfect Kimlin not because they look the same but kimlin a funny comic fightter.

ANd for those who hate db universe watch db the original it's as good but Dbgt I could see as crapy I didn't like it.But check the website and more about the whole thin of dbz it's awesome.At first it's confusing only because people who said that only saw a couple of episodes.

Godshinto
I would have to agree the dbz saga was a little to drawn out, and if you don't see like one show you fall so far behind in the story. I personaly have seen every episode from DB - DBZ - DBGT I even have most of them on DVD, and cloging up my TiVo. I easily compare the DB series to such criticaly aclaimed games such as Zelda you only have the series, DB on the other hand has a series older than Zelda and has enspired several games that out do by far the long drawn out game Zelda.

Vim
I'm a pretty big fan of the DB-Z-GT series and for everyone who has watched a dubbed DBZ episode on Cartoon Network, I'm very sorry! The thing kicks ass in its original Japanese version, people's arms getting cut off with plent of blood, people exploding, getting energy beams blasted through their chests and blood spilling out, so its in original form, I don't think any sensible parent would let their 6 year old watch it. There's also nudity and cussing. Goku calls Freeza a bastard and he is going to kill him. And they usually put heck in for hell, and Bulma gets called a pansy *****, and things like that! So hopefully they will put out a R-rated version and PG-13.

Godshinto
I have the Japaneese version on DVD and it's great

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i heard that the original japanese voices were way better than the dubbing. the american dubbing is just fine to me, except for some of the characters like frieza. but the show seems/is weirder in spainish and on the international channel. i saw db-gt a few times on that channel, didn't have a ****ing clue what they were saying! but i watched it anyway! ~lol~ i love dbz.

another dbz fan told me that akira's manga stopped around the cell saga. then the rest of the sagas were made my the animation company, i think he had some say in it. but not with db-gt. i heard gt wasn't as good, but that's just one person's opinion. i'm just into dbz, i don't have to see gt.

battosai yuriko

coolboarder98
If they do a DBZ movie, which Saga are they gonna do? (there's like 8 or 10 different Sagas).

Godshinto
Well they might base the movie on the Z series that is what they are best known for not the GT series I heard that they were to do a series of movies battaling villians from Cell reportedly being played by good old Arnold Shwartzenager, to villians like Majin Buu no word on who to play that yet.

BOPRecruit 16
i heard that there was a possiblity to make more than one dbz movie. since there are so many sagas to choose from and material to cover. one saga per movie. here are the choice sagas i read at the dbz official site: saiyan saga, frieza saga, andriod/cell saga, and majin buu saga.

shwartzzenager as cell? ~lmao~ that's funny to imagine!

Battosai Yuriko

Godshinto
I just said that! That they might be doing more than one movie

sk8stuff09
it will proboly be some shitty japanese movie with subtitles...or they will edit the language to english, so when they r done talking there mouth will still be movieng...lol...i think ill pass on this movie

Godshinto
It an Amreican made Movie it's staring American actors with alarge budget for special effects. I wouldn't miss it.

BOPRecruit 16
yes, it's to be told that ang lee is to direct the movie. the guy who did "the hulk" movie. i'm not sure if i want him as director. i haven't seen the movie, but i'm not happy with that all cgi-animated hulk. it doesn't bode well for dbz. if they do a bad job on this, we can sue! ~lol~ j/k ^.~

-=Urot=-
Did you know that the voice actors from DBZ are the same one who do work on Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kuwabara = Vegeta

Genkai = Freiza

Sometimes while watching Yu Yu I close my eyes when Genkai is talking. In my mind I see Freiza belittling Yuusuke & Kuwabara to death.

*I just love when the same studio does multiple voice over work.*

BOPRecruit 16
christopher sagat, who plays the voice of vegeta, seems like a cool guy after i read this online topic about him. can't remember the voice actor who does frieza, but i know it's a woman. i think the person who did the voice for chibi trunks is also on the powerpuff girls, but i could be wrong.

yeah, dbz and inuyasha share some too. miroku = piccolo *i think the guy's name was chris morrow* inuyasha and x-men:evolution share too. inuyasha = pietro/quicksilver, there are more but i can't remember.

Another_Smithy
Arnold Schwartzennegar SP? as Android 16.

-=Urot=-
*** In arnie's voice. ***

That's a good one!!!

BOPRecruit 16
if they do the kid/majin buu saga, maybe ashley scott, natalie portman, or anna paquin as videl? hmm...i was thinking of hugh jackman for piccolo, then again...maybe not. maybe someone from the x-men movies as the andriods. i dunno! i still think jet li would make a good choice for vegeta. the actors don't have to be that asian authentic.

Godshinto
Nope.. He's being casted to play cell

Godshinto
Jet Li does better as someone with a stick shoved up his ass like in Lethal Weapon 4 he was a great bad guy. I hink he would do great as a super villian or even as vegeta if he's not casted for the movie at all I will be surprised.

blackicedragoon
Now im a fan of DBZ but this movie may turn out too be a little corny dont you think like scooby doo. I cant see the hair sticking up scenes it'll look preety stupid.

DBZFan
They dont know who to pick to star in it,it's sopposed to be live action,isn't that cool?

BOPRecruit 16
if they make it as corny as scooby doo, i'm not going to be happy! it's going to get ugly, let's say. ooh! dbz is on in less than a half hour! toonmai is showing the frieza saga now. i'm so happy that they finally putting out old episodes to view. saves me time from buying the dvds and mangas.

Sheepz
Dear god no....No....NO! Dbz is one of the worst animes ever (sorry to dbz fans, no offense) I for one won't see any movie. It's gonna be the laughing stock of the anime world.

KidRock
imagine if they made it rated R with like lots of blood and swearing and killing. then and ONLY then would i see this movie smile

GrandSorcey
it will be sweet, look like the superhero movies turned out, with toidays special effects and CGI there is no way the movie would suck or flop and not make money. evil face

Kes
Sometimes CGI ruins everything! messed

BOPRecruit 16
it would be interesting if they did the movie in computer animation like the final fantasy movie and pixar movies. but either way, lots of people think that this movie would be crap. i'm just hoping for the best.

Godshinto
'

Hell ya that would be cool as hell I would love to see Bolma nude, LOL. Plus a good bloody lip bloody guts flying everywhere would be kick ass, anyone hear anything more about the Movie I've only seen one or to articles on the subject myself. Speculation is good but facts are better

Godshinto
look for everyhing articles actors companies who are shooting the movie anything.

Godshinto
I just found this Looooook!!! This is gona be cool
http://angelfire.com/anime4/dbzmovieinfo/images/dbzposter.jpg

Godshinto
According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.

George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

Godshinto
I found that on their main Site.

Godshinto
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/dbzmovieinfo/images/DBz1.jpg

Godshinto
read this reviewDBZ Live action movie review

BOPRecruit 16
i'll be graduating high school soon by the time it comes out, i just hope i'm still a dbz fan by then.

little known fact: did you know that goku is deathly afraid of needles? check out the episode "ginyu - the frog" from the frieza saga. when vegeta, kirrin, and gohan brought him in to the chambers in frieza's shipe to heal, vegeta had knocked some stuff off a table and made a mess of the floor. one of the things was a needle, goku freaked out and tried to run away. ~lol~ vegeta called him a big baby, while gohan said: "aw, dad. i'm so ashamed." (i'm like that around needles too, but i don't chicken out like he does, poor goku!)

DBZFan
Now,you know what?They re-sceduled it,they can not find the rite people to plauy as some chrecters,wghy not make it like a cartoon like the Cowboy Bebop one?

Sheepz
Blah, you can't even compare Bebop and DragonBall.

I suppose an animated movie would be better.

Godshinto
Because even as spectacular as a cartoon movie would be, a live action movie would be a hundred times better.

Godshinto
They've already released several animated movies, this one has to be spectacular and since it's live action this is their one chance to get people more intrested in the Dragon Ball Saga again.

Sonna
A DBZ movie. OMG

Godshinto
So we should have a Dragon Ball Z movie sometime in the next 2 years.

BOPRecruit 16
i agree with godshinto on that above quote. the live movie will present a challenge and get people more interested in seeing it and into dbz again. plus, dbz already ended months ago. i mean, there are no more new episodes.

Godshinto
yes there are they call them the GT series

Kes
Aren't all the eps old? Even GT? I mean they may be new to you guys but when were they made? Because I remember GT and it has been a while since I've seen Dragon Ball series blink

BOPRecruit 16
what i meant was that there were no more dbz episodes. i wasn't referring to gt. the more recently englished dubbed db and gt may seem new to us, but is older in japan and other countries. i think i read somewhere that america was a year more or less behind japan's version. also, they had more cussing. i want to learn how to cuss in japanese! ~lol~ when i read the mangas, db has been around since the early 80's! can you believe it? for dbz, is not quite as old. i have never watched gt in english before, but i'm in no hurry to find out what happens after dbz. i haven't watched and read db in ages.

Super_Donut
DBZ rulz all any1 who says different should be ****in shot you assholes!

Kes
Easy. Different ppl have different tastes.

GISKA
Dragon Ball Z movie,wow,but I can't just imagine anyone to act Vegeta or Go Ku

Sonna
I have to agree with Giska. I can't think of any actor could...or would play those characters.

Oh and I love DBZ **jumps up and down** Yeah!!!

Vincent Rendar
Hmm.....

Goku - Jackie Chan
Vegeta -Jet Li
Yajarobi - Samo Hung
Gohan - Ernie Reyes Jr.
Radditz - Bolo Yeng
Yamcha - Jean Claude Van Damme
Piccolo - The Rock
Bulma - Kelly Hu
Chi Chi - Michele Yeow

I dunno. just thought of some actors to play these characters

BOPRecruit 16
kelly hu would be cool if she played one of the andriods. who are these people and what movies have they been in? i know who jackie, jet, rock, and kelly are.

Sonna
Hmmm...I dunno how Jackie chan will look with blonde hair

DemonicGambit
Yeah we have to take that into consideration too. The idea of Jackie with blonde hair kinda scares me.

Oh and another thing, does anyone know what they are going to do for Bluma's hair? I was wondering, is going to be blue or are they just gonna have it dark and not say anything about it.

Sheepz
Hey, at least I can spell

Vincent Rendar
Ernie Reyes was in Ninja Turtles
Bolo was in Bloodsport along with VanDamme
Michele Yeow was in Crouching Tiger, HD
Samo Hung is in a lot of movies w/ Jackie chan and he had his own TV series.

My name is Neo
the thing i don't get about dbz is that these japanese anime artists(no offense) make white blond hair guys look so damn japanese. besides how can jet li be vegeta? doesn't he(vegeta) have blond hair? i dunno, i ain't a real big dbz fan whatsoever. Hey, they should make a gundam wing and evangelion movie instead. cool!

DemonicGambit
to make a gundam or evangelion movie would cost to much, even if they the bots CG

Kes
They turn blond when they want more...energy (don't know if it has a name).
Besides they can just dye(sp) is hair.

DemonicGambit
when they go super sayian (sp? I've seen so many different ways of sp) they turn blonde

My name is Neo
oh, never watched that much anime anyway. the concept is kinda weird though, i mean people flying around firing dragon balls, hey if they can make it, i don't have a problem with that.

DemonicGambit
the dragon balls grant wishes, they fire energy blasts

Godshinto
dude ackie Chan and Jet Li in the smae movie will never happen, they have two totally different fighting styles thy would constantly butt heads and it would cost a crap load to habve those two big name actors in the movie.

DemonicGambit
Not a bad line up, don't know about Jean Claude Van Damme though

Sonna
Wasn't X-men made by fox too? Maybe it'll be something like that **shrug**. I liked X-men, and they've stayed pretty true to the comic, from what I remeber anyway. Either way there bound to leave things out.

If they did go that way...maybe I'd watch it.

BOPRecruit 16
when saiyans go super saiyan, some say they are blonde, and other gold. gold sounds more interesting, but yeah it's hard to picture asians with that kind of hair. well they're not supposed to look normal with that hair and in that state. it wouldn't be too bad to see jackie and jet in the same movie. since they have different fighting styles, will help show how different goku and vegeta really are. how their attitude defines them in thier behavior, in battle, and other things. i have some more reasons, but i don't think they'll make sense right now.

Danistar
It's so annoying. I don't like them blond.
But...are they really making a movie??? That would be awesome!!!!

must_kill_Santa
i agree with Darth vicious on the first page i think its going to be reallt cooll now that the series has finished if its going to go this is the right way to do itninja

GISKA
MAYBE AN COMPUTER ANIMATED DBZ MOVIE LIKE FINAL FANTASY,COULD BE GOOD(FANTASTIC)MOVIE. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
that would be cool.

Godshinto
yes but not as spectacular as the real movie I recomend taking a look at the pic I posted one of the first pics.

BOPRecruit 16
what pix?

Godshinto
This onehttp://angelfire.com/anime4/dbzmovieinfo/images/dbzposter.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
oh that? i've seen that teaser loads of times. used to have it posted in my subprofile. but there is no new and good dish on it in ages. the stuff at the official site is not much to go on. oh well! dinner time, gtg!

GISKA
from me

Sonna
Final Fantasy the movie sucked. It wasn't based on the video games at all **sigh**.

If the decided to do DBZ that way it wouldn't come out for another 4 years.

ssjvegito66106
some people think dbz is crap cuz maybe they seen a crappy episode

DemonicGambit
You have to see all the eps and understand to get DBZ. Unless you have a weird gift of being able to jump in midstream. Cause that way its FUN!!

BOPRecruit 16
it's offical, there's no such thing as db-af. just something that fans made up. af stands for "all fake". here's some dbz pix:

http://www.angelfire.com/ne/nekoreviews/images/trunks.jpg

http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10034000/10034758.jpg

http://www.iwaynet.net/~sos/dbgroup5.jpg

Kes
Cool pics. Where did you get the DB-af thing?

BOPRecruit 16
just look for in google's image search just by typing in "dragonball z". there's a couple in different sizes.

Kes
Ah ok. I used to watch this all the time. But then they started repeting over and over I got tired! By the time GT arrived I couldn't stand it.

DemonicGambit
That's why I'm just waiting for DVD's to come out. I used to watch it all the time too

BOPRecruit 16
these past few weeks, toonmai has been showing episodes from the end of the Ginyu Saga to now the Frieza Saga. i can't believe i missed today's episode! i was busy typing up a piece for the harry potter post "carry on story time!" or whatever it's called. darn it!

SaTsuJiN
Uhh.. english dragon ball sucks, and dont ever compare dbz to zelda, cuz you so do not know what you're talking about. You'll just make yourself sound like a stupid toonami n00b who only watches anime to have something to talk about at school.
the only real semi- dragon ball game I've played is www . bidforpower . it or www . bidforpower . com but you need quake 3 arena first and then you get bfp heh

BOPRecruit 16
who is comparing zelda and dbz?

Kes
What are you talking about?

scifigunslinger
Has anybody seen the teaser poster?
I have, it might be fake though.

scifigunslinger
If you wanna see it go to
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/363/363928p1.html
or if that doesn't work go to filmforce.net, go to the movie list and find the "more movies" section, look for Dragonball, go to the article titled
"Fox already advertising" or something like that.

scifigunslinger
Uh oh, I didn't see Godshinto's pic up there, sorry.

scifigunslinger
It's the same one.

SaTsuJiN
what I was 'talking about' was for when this thread actually had a purpose. The 'main idea'. Not like your post which came like 10 days later to say something pointless like 'what are you talking about'.
I think chinese or korean already made a live action dragon ballz movie and its not too shabby. So what is the link to the official dragon ball z movie site?
---------------
GodShinto : Hey Damnation I wouldn't talk if I were you. You're obsessed with a game that should have died along with the Sega Genises system, your infatuation with game is unhealthy it'll never be a Movie or anything more than a old washed up game. Goku would demolish Zelda in a head on match and even in the ratings Dragon Ball would destroy Zelda.

and

GodShinto : I easily compare the DB series to such criticaly aclaimed games such as Zelda you only have the series, DB on the other hand has a series older than Zelda and has enspired several games that out do by far the long drawn out game Zelda.
---------------
'THAT' is what I was talking about, so do please 'read' a thread before you go posting some crap on it. This way youll know what other people are talking about. Basically I couldnt let someone slander a decade old classic for something that only takes 5 minutes to relay the entire story.

DeNiro
I have only seen one of the dragon ball z episodes and i havent ever gotten high before. But all i can say is that sumone u is baked sure would have a good time watching that show i bet it is all ready a ****ed up show to begin with pretty funny and all those crazy ass colors mang i can just imagine waht a joint and that show could do for sumone.

tokyo_goddess
anyone know yet of a official cast? Or is itover our heads?

BOPRecruit 16
there has been so many delays, that there is no decided cast. all i know is that ang lee is director.

SaTsuJiN
Oh dear, well lets just hope ang lee decides NOT to perform the same magic as he did for The Hulk. Instead returning back to his Crouching Tiger roots for the dbz franchises sake.

Arthas : "For the Lich King..."

Kes
Dude you need to chill out! We were talking about DB stuff maybe not the movie per se but DB stuff!

mOvIeMaNiAc14
i'd really like to know how they would do Goku's hair...that would be the weirdest part...and honestly... i think Dragon Ball Z should remain an Anime...it's best that way

SaTsuJiN
Something tells me that it should stay an anime also, but something also tells me that if they made a movie of it (high quality) that it could be way more exciting. Especially if they train the actors in martial arts and possibly show them how dbz characters treat 'ki'. You know, make the actors look like they're throwing it. I dont think the hair is much of a problem, because I'd like to see the 'real world' rendition of these characters, so I wouldnt mind the anime to movie changes. As long as the characters are recognizable right away and they have lots of acting talent for the drama part and some physical dedication for the fighting part.

Blood Mage : "For Quel'thalas.."

scifigunslinger
I think if they wanna make a movie they should just do a CGI flick or maybe an animated movie with high quality animation like Blood:The Last Vampire. They could do either with the English voice casts. I think there's just to much of a big chance that a live-action movie would suck.

GISKA
ANOTHER PICTURE FROM ME.

GISKA
I HAVE NOT TIME SO I WILL JUST SHOW YOU A COUPLE OF DBZ PICTURES.

GISKA
GO KU AND HIS FATHER

SaTsuJiN
I liked all the characters from dbz, the villains moreso. I liked the first time Brolli came to earth seeking revenge, and the first time Goku fought Coola. Especially the scene where Goku took the bird and brought it back to life. They didnt give enough info about Bardock for me to care about him, it would have been nice to see some kind of special attack from Goku's lineage or something. I'd love to see all these characters realized in live action film though big grin

Sonna
I agree, but androids 17 and 18 are my faves. I think they should make the bad guys as cool as possible.

-----------------------------

Um......I don't mean to change the subject but..... a while ago I heard they were going to try to make Akira into a live action movie. Anyone heard any thing?

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.dragonworldz.net/scans/dbz/androids00.jpg

Andriod 17 and 18

http://www.dbzgtlegacy.com/cguide/16.jpg

Andriod 16

http://www.animefu.com/images/dragonball_z_androids_invasion.jpg

Anrdroid 19 and 20

here's some db-gt:

http://www.animefu.com/images/dragonball_z_androids_invasion.jpg

http://www.doppioclick.com/images/dballgt3/dgb05_2.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/thebestdbzgtrpg/images/dragonball_018.jpg

good group pic from the tournaments saga.

GISKA
I THINK THAT VILIAN IN DBZ MOVIE MUST BE NEW ,ORIGINAL AN COOL.I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SE WHO WILL ACT GO KU AND VEGETA.

GISKA
ALSO I THINK THAT THE CARTOON IS IN SOME SCENES VERY CHILDISH(I MEAN THEY HAVE FOR PRESIDENT OR KING A DOG,AND THERE ARE ANIMALS WHO LIVE AND TALK WITH HUMANS,THAT WILL LOOK VERY FUNY FOR ADULTS,ESPECIALY WHEN WE THAT COMPARE WITH GOOD FIGHTING SCENES).

GISKA
GO KU AND HIS SON

GISKA
DBZ

GISKA
GO KU IS THE GREATEST

GISKA
COOL

GISKA
TOOMOROW I WILL SHOW YOU A FEW OTHER PICTURES

Kes
GISKA don't use Caps lock, ppl will think you're screaming.
Thanks

GISKA
It is not a DBZ picture but i must show it to you

Kes
Nice but lets try to stay on topic guys (girls).

must_kill_Santa
i aven seen the original series but i started watchin it and think its cool and i think a film wuld b ace

Danistar
I think they should make few movie serias. eek! To see it all from the begining.

Magee
Ehhhhhh. i like dbz not a huge fan of gt and never seen db but i would looooooooove a dbz movie.I think it would kick ass.
BUT do u know they have made a dbz movie before, and it sucked.But it was made in the 80's so.... This one should be better big grin

Catastrofic Luv
ah no offense... but i kant stand DBZ... haha. a movie.... ahh, just like pokechu or whatever that was kalled?

Godshinto
I have all of the tapes and DVD's me and a few of my geekiest freinds sit down and watch all of them in like a day long marathon it's kind of cool especially when we get to the GT series only thing is I'm missing a few episodes and some of my episode are the the Japanese verion still cool to do once in a while.

DeNiro
o i forgot to say my opinion on the DBZ thingy. stupidest ****in thing i have ever seen never liked it never will. go let those ****in wedio geeks who made the show and shit watch it. i hope my kids if i have any wont get in to stupid shit likt that.

SaTsuJiN
You probly wont have kids, cuz the law says stupid people shouldnt breed :P
Anywho, I want some more DBZ movie related stuff, maybe even fanart of what ppl think the chars will look like redone for the movie big grin
I might think of drawin suttin when I get an inkling.

Oh and I heard from several DBZ fans that Akira Toriyama had stopped at the freeza saga. Which in my opinion was the pinnacle of dbz's excellence. It would also attribute to why so much stupid nonsense happened after that. mecha freeza, bio brolly, android 18 giving birth etc. I also heard that GT did suck, but I'd still like to see it.

Sonna
Did you know they lighten the color of DBZ so they can edit out the blood easier. That's why the original looks diffrent for the american Dub. **sigh** they really ****ed up the skin tones of a lot of the characters.

DBZFan
Yah..

Kes
No blood?! blink Why?

Metroplex
Its too Graphic to show on TV i guess. Like the kids will really become violent or something if they watch it. Like i think sometimes they edit some direct punches to the face sometimes.

Kes
With everything they pass on tv, this is a problem?! blink Wierd!

Sonna
It's Funimation or whatever it's called they do it with Yu Yu hakusho too.

Kes
Well I'm glad I can see blood!

Captain REX
It's not my kind of show.

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.saiyanultimate.com/ScreenCaps/scvegetto3.jpg

yea! vegetto! one of my fave characters! *so rare to find such quality pix of him! ack!*

http://www.4dw.net/catlady/other/gokubestdressedpic3.jpg

aww! isn't it cute the way he's napping now?! ^.~

http://www2.arnes.si/~dsare/slike/dbgt/karte/velke/51.jpg

some random villian/ness from gt series.

http://www.randbparties.nl/dragonballpics/ssj4.jpg

super saiyan 4 goku!!!

ZombieMan127
Well if anyone knows of the horrible DBZ movie a long time ago they just might do the same thing. Personally I would like a cartoon movie. I love DBZ it kix ass but a live movie? look into tht old DBZ movie I mentioned ok.

BOPRecruit 16
A Little Known Fact:

the Z in dbz doesn't really stand for anything in the series. akira toriyama, the creator, only added that to show readers that this series was coming to an end. *if you don't believe me, read the july issue and dbz section of Shonen Jump!*

I'm not sure if this is a little known fact or not...:

with some of the dbz mangas, haven't you noticed that some chapters within a volume are darker or shaded in differently from the rest of manga? well, the people who are in charge of printing them, had to take some original cells from the anime then add bubbles, and then make it look part of the manga itself. *again, i got this all from shonen jump. they probably did this alot for the volumes that came after the cell saga.*

Catastrofic Luv
i got kinda lost. haha./

BOPRecruit 16
in what i said or...uh, what exactly?

Sonna
I don't really read the manga but I heard the DB ones aren't all that edited. Did you know that DB was originally made to show Bulma's boobs in different ways. LOL.

ragesRemorse
if they make a DBZ movie as long as they go super saiyan thats all that matters even though it does seem pretty impossible, but yeah i saw an import where goku pulls up Bulmas skirt when shes sleeping, and hes like WHAT no dick and starts freakin out i swear on my soul

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>