KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vision runs the gauntlet

Vision runs the gauntlet
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Vision runs the gauntlet

No bfr until the 9th round. Fully restored after each battle.

1. Kurse
2. Thanos with sword
3. Captain Marvel
4. Hela
5. Kurse and Hela
6. Kurse, Thanos, Hela
7. Thanos with all stones except time and reality with Hela
8. Thanos with all stones except time and reality with Hela and Captain Marvel
9. Dr. Strange (is allowed to bfr) with Captain Marvel and Hela
10. Thanos with complete IF (fight starts at 100feet apart)

How far does he get?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:21 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

This is obviously a butt-hurt thread since people believe he'll beat one of your precious DC characters.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Clears. Casually one shots.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 12:16 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

In all honesty, 7 if he fought to the best of his abilities (Thanos would have the mind stone here, hence leaving Vision dead). It would take a character that can affect him as he's intangible otherwise.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 02:52 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
In all honesty, 7 if he fought to the best of his abilities (Thanos would have the mind stone here, hence leaving Vision dead). It would take a character that can affect him as he's intangible otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the OP didn't mean for Thanos to fight a dead Vision.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 06:36 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by 9jaboy

Ok. Vision has his mind stone. Still stops at 7.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 10:27 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thats quite the assumption your making there🤣🤣

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 01:41 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Depending on just how good Hela's healing factor is, her fight with Vision might be a draw. Vision won't be able to keep her down for good and Hela can't touch Vision. That's assuming that Hela can regenerate internal organs if Vision just pulls them out.

Outside of that, and assuming that Vision is not jobbing, then the only person here who can beat him would be Thanos with at least reality stone. And yeah, Dr. Strange can BFR as well.

Phasing is just one of those hax powers like super speed and super-strong telepathy. Normally trumped only by reality warping.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 07:21 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thats quite the assumption your making there🤣🤣
big grin Although looking at OP he probably wanted Thanos to fight a dead Vision 😂

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 10:33 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Ok. Vision has his mind stone. Still stops at 7.

How though? You seem to like Vision's Phasing. And Thanos has got Insides so...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 10:35 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

2-3

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 10:54 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

How though? You seem to like Vision's Phasing. And Thanos has got Insides so...

Because 7 is the first character that can harm an intangible being.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 11:24 AM
9jaboy

Because 7 is the first character that can harm an intangible being.

Oh he can? how? I don't remember him affecting any intangible being. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 11:37 AM
ShadowFyre

I am assuming he is referring to either the space or mind stone?

Those two could indirectly attack an intangible being I suppose.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 03:35 PM
tkitna

Oh he can? how? I don't remember him affecting any intangible being. Maybe I'm mistaken.

laughing He has the infinity gems for cripes sake. Quit being so desperate.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 06:21 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

How dare you assume a guy who can control time, manipulate reality itself, teleport through all of existence on a whim, and destroy planets can possibly affect an intangible being.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 06:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Originally posted by KingD19
How dare you assume a guy who can control time, manipulate reality itself, teleport through all of existence on a whim, and destroy planets can possibly affect an intangible being.

Would you at least read the OP before listing random things again ?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 09:07 PM
9jaboy

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I am assuming he is referring to either the space or mind stone?

Those two could indirectly attack an intangible being I suppose.

I can bet a thousand dollars he didn't think of that.
Also I'm asking him for a reason.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 09:11 PM
ShadowFyre

Would you at least read the OP before listing random things again ?

To be fair, H1 did kind of write it in a strange way.

Anyway, I would either teleport the entire area Visions little intangible ass is in into the dead center of something with the gravitational pull of Jupiter and up or I would mind whammy his mind whammy right in the nuts or I would use the power stone to start causing so much friction and force that the static electricity un intangibles his ass like Hawkeye and beat the dog ****ing shit out of him.

Should I remind anyone that Vision hasn't actually won a fight by himself to my knowledge that I can remember anyway.

I am still on episode 0 of Wandavision though.

I dont know why I'm even debating in this joke thread.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Feb 24th, 2021 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 09:13 PM
9jaboy

So what? Incomplete IG isn't an auto-win. As even Thor almost killed Thanos with complete IG. Mind you Reality and Time stones aren't here.
At least you can show me how Thanos will deal with Vision's intangibility instead.

Desperate about?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 09:28 PM