KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I was called a ____ this morning by a ______ in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

I was called a ____ this morning by a ______ in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

I was called a n*gger this morning by a White man, in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

Yup. I'm just a normal guy here Boston, I hopped on the half-empty train headed for class and while on standing, moments later, all while minding my own business, with my bookbag, hands in my pocket, looking at and reading an ad with flyers attached to it, this burly White guy, who must've been in his mid-40's with a Red Sox cap on, starts mumbling, while every so often taking gulps of his ginger-ale soda, says "fcukin' n*gg*r." I turned my head to look at him, then look around, then back at him, with one raised eyebrow, unsure if that's what he really said and so he took another slow swig of his drink while looking at me then looking away; put his drink down and said "you heard what i said, what are you gonna do about it?" while still looking away. He then continued to mumble away at something else; never establishing eye contact with me again.

As the train pulled-up at my stop, i stood in front of the train doors, blood boiling, pissed as fcuk, but not showing it, I'm ready to get off and i hear a voice tell from the side saying, "You were the bigger man." I turned and saw some Spanish guy, telling me this, and i said, "you noticed?" and he said "yea, wow" then I said "it's ok" when it fckin' wasn't. We got off the train and he goes "you did the right thing by ignoring that a-hole" And i'm like, in my mind, "man, leave me the fcuk alone, man." while telling him not to worry about it. We then went our own separate ways.

I'll admit, i wasn't myself coming in. I'm not racist against Whites but every White person I've seen so far today had a bullseye on their face that i wanted to punch a bloody hole through. I guess i'm ok now..I still don't think all Whites are racist, but why is this stuff still going on? Why is this stuff still happening to me...in 2007, in the U.S. I mean, I didn't do anything to that guy.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:57 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Yup. I'm just a normal guy here Boston, I hopped on the half-empty train headed for class and while on standing, moments later, all while minding my own business, with my bookbag, hands in my pocket, looking at and reading an ad with flyers attached to it, this burly White guy, who must've been in his mid-40's with a Red Sox cap on, starts mumbling, while every so often taking gulps of his ginger-ale soda, says "fcukin' n*gg*r." I turned my head to look at him, then look around, then back at him, with one raised eyebrow, unsure if that's what he really said and so he took another slow swig of his drink while looking at me then looking away; put his drink down and said "you heard what i said, what are you gonna do about it?" while still looking away. He then continued to mumble away at something else; never establishing eye contact with me again.

As the train pulled-up at my stop, i stood in front of the train doors, blood boiling, pissed as fcuk, but not showing it, I'm ready to get off and i hear a voice tell from the side saying, "You were the bigger man." I turned and saw some Spanish guy, telling me this, and i said, "you noticed?" and he said "yea, wow" then I said "it's ok" when it fckin' wasn't. We got off the train and he goes "you did the right thing by ignoring that a-hole" And i'm like, in my mind, "man, leave me the fcuk alone, man." while telling him not to worry about it. We then went our own separate ways.

I'll admit, i wasn't myself coming in. I'm not racist against Whites but every White person I've seen so far today had a bullseye on their face that i wanted to punch a bloody hole through. I guess i'm ok now..I still don't think all Whites are racist, but why is this stuff still going on? Why is this stuff still happening to me...in 2007, in the U.S. I mean, I didn't do anything to that guy.

You should have punched that *******.

But....you said you weren't black...I swear you did.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:05 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Because idiots still do and will continue to exist. Shit happens, life goes on.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:07 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It baffles me as to why you would want to punch any white person as a result, but it's your life.

As for why it happened, because people are stupid.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:07 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Bardock42
You should have punched that *******.

na. i dunno. i wanted to say or do something but...i just didn't. I didn't think it was worth it. You know to bring violence into it.

i dunno.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:10 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It baffles me as to why you would want to punch any white person as a result, but it's your life.

-AC

Because white people piss him off. Hell they piss me off !

Then again I'M white , but then EVERYONE pisses me off anyway so it's a moot point.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:12 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Re: I was called a n*gger this morning by a White man, in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

FON, you did the right thing. I'm sorry to hear what you had to go through. It's moments like these that (shamefully) make all those who try hard to bridge the gap, want to give up. That man obviously has some other more serious issues to worry about other than racism.

There goes the neighborhood!

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:12 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by grey fox
Because white people piss him off. Hell they piss me off !

Then again I'M white , but then EVERYONE pisses me off anyway so it's a moot point.

Wrong. Whites don't piss me of. Racist people do.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:18 PM
Bardock42

na. i dunno. i wanted to say or do something but...i just didn't. I didn't think it was worth it. You know to bring violence into it.

i dunno.

I guess, maybe should have called him some names though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

-AC

Well, like i said, i wasn't myself, kinda. I was being dumb and was thinking irrationally. Which is why i thought that.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:20 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

-AC
Why not? It is known as a very heart pounding insult.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:28 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I guess, maybe should have called him some names though.

Name calling..i dunno. I'm not like that. I'm not a boistrous guy. I'm just a chill person.

But it's no biggie now. I didn't come on here to collect sympathy but to air out. Let off some steam. And writing, for me, has always been a good way to do that.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:28 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by JacopeX
Why not? It is known as a very heart pounding insult.

Because it is still irrational to hate innocent bystanders because of it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:30 PM
manorastroman

weirdly, i'm sure black people call you n*gger for no reason all the time.

still though, that sucks. was he perchance an older gentleman? regardless, i'm sure he'll get his. people generally don't get away with that sort of blatant ignorance very long.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:46 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by manorastroman
weirdly, i'm sure black people call you n*gger for no reason all the time.

still though, that sucks. was he perchance an older gentleman? regardless, i'm sure he'll get his. people generally don't get away with that sort of blatant ignorance very long.

Yea, he was older. About 40-ish. Big guy, with a huge red (opened) sports bag on the floor, that had like newpapers and some clothes in it or something i didn't really look but something in me was telling me he that was probaby drunk or a drunk. He seemed a tad out of it and mildly sh*tfaced, to me. With his mumbling at the floor while sitting down and leaning foward the whole time with his bottle of ginger-ale in-between his crossed hands. He looked sad/mad. Like hopeless. Like he just didn't care.

sucks.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:01 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I was called a n*gger this morning by a White man, in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

sounds like a real scumbag. though i hear just as many blacks calling us whites "honkey" and "cracker."

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

laughing out loud

Yeah, I recall that, too.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:06 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by botankus
laughing out loud

Yeah, I recall that, too.

I'm not Black; never said I was. Both my parents are from the Dominican Republic. I was born in N.Y. But I do have an indian brown complexion.

I'll post a pic up this week. Everyone'll finally get to see the Fistofthe North Star (He's quite handsome) just jokin'..

But yea. I could say i dunno, really, about my race. The natives of the Dominican Republic were these indians that definitely didn't look African so, but afterwards Africans were shipped there as slaves. So i'm not white. I have indian blood in me but I'm definitely not indian looking, even though my father's mother was a native of D.R. so my ancestors must've come from Africa and D.R. so...I guess i'm afro-carribean. If that's what you wanna call it. I just say Latino.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: I was called a n*gger this morning by a White man, in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sounds like a real scumbag. though i hear just as many blacks calling us whites "honkey" and "cracker."

As "white boys" we don't have feelings and we're supposed to just smile and suck it up...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Re: Re: I was called a n*gger this morning by a White man, in the U.S. in 2007, for no reason

Originally posted by Robtard
As "white boys" we don't have feelings and we're supposed to just smile and suck it up...

On the contrary. I have this rare condition where my emotions freeze up at the mere mention of the word "cracker." I turn into an emotionless statue everytime I am called a particular name and/or eat a Ritz.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:30 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote