KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Remember Remember The 6th of December..

Remember Remember The 6th of December..
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Remember Remember The 6th of December..

The Day We ROSE Up and Came For YOU!

It Happened Once. It can and WILL Happen Again!

I can't Wait!

eek!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You mean January.

Yes, you're a very scary middle-aged man. I'm sure we're all terrified of your hypertension and aspirin regimen.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. That was 2nd Christmas!

Best Present Ever!

A Present of FEAR!

To Phucks Like YOU!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Fly no

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
You mean January.

Yes, you're a very scary middle-aged man. I'm sure we're all terrified of your hypertension and aspirin regimen.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Haven't you Fled KMC Yet!?

Oh 2nd Christmas and all I want is Pelosi being Burned Like a WITCH!

Hmmm That Will be Sweet!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why weren't you standing alongside your aryan brothers and sisters, smashing doors in the capital building, threatening the lives of legislators, attempting a mob coup, getting deservedly shot in the neck, etc

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why weren't you standing alongside your aryan brothers and sisters, smashing doors in the capital building, threatening the lives of legislators, attempting a mob coup, getting deservedly shot in the neck, etc
laughing out loud Where Lord of Brooklyn fails this alternate Fly account is next up. Expect Ethneo next...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cry more Whirly.

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 04:59 PM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neon1234
Cry more Whirly.
Yeah, your same old posting habits Eon, it doesn't fool anyone mate. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:02 PM
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, your same old posting habits Eon, it doesn't fool anyone mate. laughing out loud

Cope harder.

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:04 PM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why weren't you there to defend your "Fuhrer Elect" ?

I mean I KNOW WHY.

Cause you a wimpy little phaggot...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the fascist coup has attempted and failed smile

any further attempts will be met with publicly supported police brutality, fbi brutality, and national guard brutality

oh well. maybe fascism can give it another try in like 60 years when people stop paying attention again

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

any further attempts will be met with publicly supported police brutality, fbi brutality, and national guard brutality

oh well. maybe fascism can give it another try in like 60 years when people stop paying attention again
I still think these little pricks are testing the bars of the cage they are not properly put in a box and buried in the ground again yet.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:29 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I still think these little pricks are testing the bars of the cage they are not properly put in a box and buried in the ground again yet.

Oh You two adorable little AssFascsits!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 05:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

They have failed.

Honestly can't see that. Should they do another Alt-Right rally, the authorities will have a larger police presence, but I can't see the hammer being dropped on them the same it was with BLM and Antifa.

Some cops took selfies with these terrorist inside the capitol building after they stormed it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 06:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
They have failed.

Honestly can't see that. Should they do another Alt-Right rally, the authorities will have a larger police presence, but I can't see the hammer being dropped on them the same it was with BLM and Antifa.

i was talking about their coup attempt, trying to take legislators hostage or murder them (whichever they were planning, because it sure was one of those). let's see them try that shit again. they'll be gunned down and society will improve slightly

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 06:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

i was talking about their coup attempt, trying to take legislators hostage or murder them (whichever they were planning, because it sure was one of those). let's see them try that shit again. they'll be gunned down and society will improve slightly

Oh, fair enough then, that shit won't fly a second time.

In fact, a tangible threat to his own life is what made human-colostomy-bag Lindsey Graham finally say "enough is enough" last night and do a 180. He's mucked for Trump for 4 years and finally found his spine at the 11th hour, after he was put in danger.

Hmm, thread idea

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 7th, 2021 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 06:42 PM
Flyattractor

Lindsay Graham is a Rino Phunt Plug. His head needs to be put on the Block with all the Rest!

PHUCK THAT SHIT BAG!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 06:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard

Hmm, thread idea

"should trump worshippers be put on a homeland security watch list"?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 06:50 PM