KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » French President Macron slapped by alleged Far Right Royalist

French President Macron slapped by alleged Far Right Royalist
Started by: StyleTime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

French President Macron slapped by alleged Far Right Royalist

https://youtu.be/dRDj-3K2ixs

The man apparently yells "Montjoie Saint Denis, a bas la Macronie." The first three words being a medieval battle cry that modern French Royalists use as a rallying call today.

EDIT: Removed special characters for easier quoting.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 8th, 2021 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 09:57 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRDj-3K2ixs

The man apparently yells "Montjoie Saint Denis, à bas la Macronie." The first three words being a medieval battle cry that the French Royalists use as a rallying call today.
I actualy don't mind Macron and I have many friends in France. But this is so french it's brilliant cultural stereotyping. Sacre bleu mon ami!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 09:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Far-Right violence strikes again and knows no borders. smh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Far-Right violence strikes again and knows no borders. smh
Yup!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

do all far-rightists slap like little girls?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I think so!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:12 PM
snowdragon

Have you been slapped lately, lol.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:16 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

modern French being shit as **** as usual. get back to beheading the rich, you dumb bastards.

Macron is scum.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:25 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I actualy don't mind Macron and I have many friends in France. But this is so french it's brilliant cultural stereotyping. Sacre bleu mon ami!

I don't know a ton about him, but he was clearly the better choice compared to that Far-Right Marine Le Pen

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

"better choice"

pathetic Democrat scum ^ **** your government and their do-nothing voting lmao

what else to expect from an American tho, really?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 10:34 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I am fascinated by these Royalists, Monarchists, and other factions who'd like to re-instate a monarchal system in their country. As an American, we don't really deal with this political ideology: we've never had a king or queen so it's not an issue that comes up. They exist I suppose, but mostly in the online world. Maybe our members from countries like that can comment on it? I imagine it's a fringe ideology even in Europe, but has support grown for it any way recently? In the news, I've seen Imperialists making a bit of comeback in Japan too.

I assumed we were all in agreement that using kings/queens/emporers/whatever was a shit system. I learned a while ago that many reject the idea of a republic, and I visited sites like the monarchist sub-reddit and others to learn the arguments for it. It's....interesting. I see folks painting the French Revolutionaries like traitors and terrorists who kept the nobility from properly doing their job.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 8th, 2021 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 11:18 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just French far righters.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 12:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Not a fan of far right royalists, but Macron deserves to be slapped, he's shit.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:10 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Artol
Not a fan of far right royalists, but Macron deserves to be slapped, he's shit.

Why?

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:11 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Klaw
Why?

He's a neoliberal shill that comes from the French elite and has worked tirelessly to stack the deck further in favor of that elite, undermining protections that French labour has fought hard for, to ensure that a few people make more money. This is not a new development either he has been working on this project since Sarkozy's presidency at least. His policies are broadly unpopular, as you can see in the continuous protests in France, he's very much disliked as a president, and also his incredible unpopularity is making it much more likely that Marine LePen will get into power.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:24 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
I am fascinated by these Royalists, Monarchists, and other factions who'd like to re-instate a monarchal system in their country. As an American, we don't really deal with this political ideology: we've never had a king or queen so it's not an issue that comes up. They exist I suppose, but mostly in the online world. Maybe our members from countries like that can comment on it? I imagine it's a fringe ideology even in Europe, but has support grown for it any way recently? In the news, I've seen Imperialists making a bit of comeback in Japan too.

I assumed we were all in agreement that using kings/queens/emporers/whatever was a shit system. I learned a while ago that many reject the idea of a republic, and I visited sites like the monarchist sub-reddit and others to learn the arguments for it. It's....interesting. I see folks painting the French Revolutionaries like traitors and terrorists who kept the nobility from properly doing their job.

Monarchy is superior to democracy.

Monarchy = private ownership of government
Democracy= publicly owned government

A natural order is superior to both

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:54 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by ilikecomics
Monarchy is superior to democracy.

Monarchy = private ownership of government
Democracy= publicly owned government

A natural order is superior to both

What do you think a natural order is?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:55 AM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
What do you think a natural order is?

A society based on mutual consent and non aggression.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 03:14 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Scribble
"better choice"

pathetic Democrat scum ^ **** your government and their do-nothing voting lmao

what else to expect from an American tho, really?

Yes, he is quite literally better than a Nazi. The fact that you think those things are equivalent speaks volumes about you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 03:16 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yes, he is quite literally better than a Nazi. The fact that you think those things are equivalent speaks volumes about you.

Democratic. Republics gave rise to fascism and communism, not the other way around.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 03:21 AM