KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump almost innvaded Nigeria. What a clown!

Trump almost innvaded Nigeria. What a clown!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump almost innvaded Nigeria. What a clown!

https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-us-...ia-under-trump/

THE United States special forces under the presidency of Donald Trump almost invaded Nigeria, a new book authored by two Washington Post reporters has claimed.

The book, ‘I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year by authors Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker,’ detailed how the special forces, which included the dreaded navy’s SEAL Team 6, descended upon Nigeria in an effort to rescue Philip Walton, a 27-year old son of an American missionary, who had been kidnapped at his home by gunmen in the Niger Republic and brought to Niger State.

Trump single-handedly approved the mission without consulting with his secretary of state, national security adviser and defence secretary, which according to the book, were not in town.

The operation had to be shortly paused after it was discovered that a White House aide, Kash Patel, had been mistaken in his assertion that Nigeria’s government had given approval or even been warned about the mission to rescue the young man who was being held in a remote compound in Niger State.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 05:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Darth Vaded Bigeria

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 05:28 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Darth Vaded Bigeria
shifty

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 05:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Trump single-handedly approved the mission without consulting with his secretary of state, national security adviser and defence secretary" -snip

"The operation had to be shortly paused after it was discovered that a White House aide, Kash Patel, had been mistaken in his assertion that Nigeria’s government had given approval or even been warned about the mission" -snip

:facepalm:

Dangerous clown antics from a dangerous clown President, it's to be expected. Trumpers voted for this clownshow not just once, but twice. They'll vote a third time should he run in 2024.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 05:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you expect from the mentally deranged clown known as Trump? Difficult to believe he was even elected in the first place.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 07:03 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
What do you expect from the mentally deranged clown known as Trump? Difficult to believe he was even elected in the first place.

Umm, you used to openly support Trump when he was in office and you were happy believing he'd be a two-term POTUS...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 07:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Umm, you used to openly support Trump when he was in office and you were happy believing he'd be a two-term POTUS...

I’ve never supported Trump IRL, fact. I “supported” Trump on here just to stir up feelings. I voted for Joe Biden during this last election. I’m guilty of stirring up petty tribalism, but that’s as far as it goes.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:31 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

You are what you pretend to be. Sincere or not, the functional result is still the same.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think what you want, the internet is a simple tool to persuade individuals of whom one has never met the opposite. People will believe what they want in the end.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you were just "joking", that's very convenient after the fact. Moving on.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:40 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Think what you want, the internet is a simple tool to persuade individuals of whom one has never met the opposite. People will believe what they want in the end.
No offence Klaw but

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

canada

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
canada
an enjoyable country.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 08:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I hear Canada has some of the best strippers shifty

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 09:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, yet another orange man bad thread.

How nice.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 10:52 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not Nigeria, Ghana instead!

I’m joking btw.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 03:40 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel so sorry for losers like you and pooty who can't get Trump out of your heads... smh.

So very sad.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 03:55 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly likes to slag off trump, I just mostly make jokes.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 04:24 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Petty tribalism at its best. Leftists are no different from rightists.

It’s funny how some people put their entire heart and soul into their political tribe, such as many on this forum. I’m a leftist at heart and I went against the leftists here initially to see how far they’d go, and how far the rightists would go. It’s all a puppet show to be honest.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 06:57 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No offence Klaw but

Proof?

I think you’re an okay guy, Whirly, always have, but you’re much too easily baited.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 07:02 AM