KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » KMsuicide

KMsuicide
Started by: Chakra Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Worried KMsuicide

how do i delete myself on KMC

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:19 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You can' t. If you no longer wish to use your account, set a random password, then logout and delete the forums from your bookmarks.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:23 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chakra Master

Pick a random password, sign off, go about your life.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

Damn it... I didn't want to leave this place I just wanted to return and start over... sorta...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:35 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

Why?

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:38 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

cause i pooped and it hurt my butt!

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:03 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

cause i pooped and it hurt my butt!

you fail.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post May 13th, 2007 02:03 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

you can ask for an username change

Old Post May 13th, 2007 02:24 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

log out and never come back?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 13th, 2007 02:41 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Storm
You can' t. If you no longer wish to use your account, set a random password, then logout and delete the forums from your bookmarks.

when changing the password the site makes you verify it by typing it twice. and you cant paste it either. i had to think of a random set of words, which i could remember to type twice but then forget. problem is i kinda remember it.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 13th, 2007 02:54 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Schecter
when changing the password the site makes you verify it by typing it twice. and you cant paste it either. i had to think of a random set of words, which i could remember to type twice but then forget. problem is i kinda remember it.

You could always just type a random string of letters in notepad or something, copy and paste it into the password boxes (or if necessary type them over) close notepad without saving and leave.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 13th, 2007 03:42 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by TOH
log out and never come back?

to simple to do that though

Old Post May 13th, 2007 06:35 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

delete my account

hi, please delete the account for czarina_czarina

i am not welcomed on this board, and it's been made clear and would like to leave in peace, thanks. if you would, just delete my account so that if i do change my mind, it won't work. i want to stick with this decision, thanks again.

take care.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:59 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why have you put this in the welcome forum? You can't even leave without fvcking it up.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 11:09 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Accounts can't be deleted.

Just change your password and log out if you want to leave permanently.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 11:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

awww, will miss you! sad

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:48 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

i am not welcomed on this board, and it's been made clear and would like to leave in peace, thanks. if you would, just delete my account so that if i do change my mind, it won't work. i want to stick with this decision, thanks again.

take care.
with all due respect (meaning no respect) you could just leave and never come back erm

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:51 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

take care.

Set a dead email. And change your password to something you can't remember, then you won't be tempted.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i don't get it. y isn't she not welcome on this board?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 08:34 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote