KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » movie soundtracks

movie soundtracks
Started by: sargoth7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sargoth7

movie soundtracks

just to set out an entirely different page here, for those of us who enjoy not just the film itself, but the soundtracks that help to make these films.
most specifically of course is john williams, who i'm sure most of you have at least heard of. has anyone heard of a man E.S. Posthumus?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:26 PM
sargoth7 is currently offline Click here to Send sargoth7 a Private Message Find more posts by sargoth7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

i have all the soundtracks to my favorite movies... I LOVE THEM!! gladiator, lotr, potc... but the potc one is seriously jacked!!! like, the titles for each songs... whoever named them was on lsd. for ex: #4 is the scene where will and jack are having their sword fight, but the name of the song is will and elizabeth. ?????? wtf?! and there are many more... i just don't want to go into it....

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:37 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

my fave mocie soundtracks are from LOTR 1 and 2...howard shore is a frickin genius!!!!

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 05:38 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

I have a few...

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship and Towers
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Grease 1 and 2

I especially love classical big grin

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 06:04 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'll let storm answer this one for the both of us

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

There is a Music Discussion Forum here, I think soundtracks is one of the threads
Anyway
My fav is Singles

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:30 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow

I like the soundtrack to Magnolia with aimee mann they really are perfect dark and depressing exactly what the dr. ordered for that movie.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:29 AM
scarecrow is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

opirates of the caribbean i grand! lotr is good two

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:31 AM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

detroit rock city, and star wars

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

definetley detroit rock city! i also love the sound track to star wars ep1
'dual of the fates'

a modern masterpiece!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:29 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

is there a soundtrack for edward scissorhands? i really really want it!!! i've always loved the music ever since i forst saw it!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:28 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i want to get the soundtrack to chicago and daredevil.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

ooo i have the chicago soundtrack...thats pretty cool too

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:58 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

pulp fiction jamz pretty hard

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:37 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah pulp fiction is great, dazed and confuesed is one of my favs aswell, and ROBINCOOPER i agree dual of the fates is great it stil has nothing on the original star wars opening theme, williams is the greatest movie composer

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My favourite soundtrack is a tie between Austin Powers: TSWSM and Resident Evil OST.

I also own:
Psycho (Re-Make) OST
Men in Black OST
The Scorpion King OST
American Pie 2 OST

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:44 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well, i have a few very good ones. The matrix movies, ofcourse, duel of the fates is incredible (and a few others, so star wars too), gladiator, crouching tiger hidden dragon, pulp fiction, fight club....and..a lot of lotr.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 01:37 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

john williams is great. didn't he do batman? that is one of my favorite soundtracks.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:09 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh, the theme from abtman is good also

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

also chicago is great! and star wars

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:31 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote