KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » I hate Orlando

I hate Orlando
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I hate Orlando

He looks like a girl

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:43 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yes he dose, I can't say I hate him because I dont know him, but I'm just so sick of all these Orlando threads and all the talk about, that I just wanna puke

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 03:20 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha finally somebody says so. Same goes for Johnny Depp too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:01 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

I'd have to ask why you hate Johnny Depp. I think he is one of the most under rated actors today. And I think it's just about time that somebody notices his acting abilities.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:16 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

i think you're just annoyed that so many girls worship him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:27 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

When I first saw Orlando Bloom as Legolas, I thought he was the Legolas I've been reading about days before. For me, Legolas brought the character to life.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:32 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Orlando as Legolas sucks. I don't have anithing agaisnt him as actor but has Legolas is to bad to be true. And that blond hair kill me...

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:51 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
Orlando as Legolas sucks. I don't have anithing agaisnt him as actor but has Legolas is to bad to be true. And that blond hair kill me...

How true!

And I also agree with you, pablo007.

(hehe when my aunt first saw LoTR she knew nothing and tried to figure out who was who - and when she saw Legolas, she cried "ah yes, and thats the princess everybody wants to guard!" big grin )

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:41 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

orlando bloom is ugly, as is johnny depp, and elijah wood

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:01 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Ugly is a very subjective word big grin

I don't think he's really ugly (whatever "ugly" is) but he absolutely does not look like somebody of whom I think he's beautiful.

Elijah Wood - yeeeees emo big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:05 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel

I'm sorry but I have to protest, that was his first ever ever film, and was away from home for a year and a half doing it, I don't think you could do any better so f*** off (sorry but this has got me soo angry)
if u all hate orlando so much then why the hell did u start a thread about him? I believe that this could be closed and will be reporting it!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:17 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

(sorry to protest)
There are so many "I-love-Orlando"-threads, one had to start something else.

But I don't think this forum's purpose is to talk badly about other people.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:25 PM
aniron

well don't go into them if u don't want to

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:28 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Thats exactly what I do big grin

Hm the titel of this thread also may keep Orlando fans away...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... ok, I am porting this to Movie Discussion as it is not an LOTR discussion- THEN you can face Kes' views on this thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

yes, seems like which ever forum you go to theres some thread saying I LOVE ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:56 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

nothing wrong with this thread, giving some very truthful, honest, and agreeable views of a very over rated actor.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

quote:
Originally posted by nazgulinthedark
orlando bloom is ugly, as is johnny depp, and elijah wood

ok you can bask Orlando Bloom all you want but johnny depp is not ugly geeeeez

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:26 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

bash***

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:26 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it's a free country, he can bash any actor he wants.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote