KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » "were gonna need a biger boat" what did u think of jaws?

what did u think of jaws
This poll is closed.
its the best movie ever 0 0%
its great 1 50.00%
its good 1 50.00%
its alright 0 0%
it sucked 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"were gonna need a biger boat" what did u think of jaws?
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Question "were gonna need a biger boat" what did u think of jaws?

i loved it

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 08:29 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

wow thats alot of ppl that voted roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:06 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

wtf ppl vote

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:28 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Jaws is one of the best movies ever made...................

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

god damnit VOTE im gettin pissed off here

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:13 PM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

awesome

The original was the best, 2 was alright, 3 was so-so...but they really should have stopped after that
4 and 5 sucked....i guess the Jaws movies went downhill after the first...as do most movies sad

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:48 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I actually thought it was kinda dumb. But thats probably cos i saw it after many other 'shark' flicks. It mustve been great for its time seeing it was the first of its kind.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:35 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thisstick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue
Anyone know of a website where i can get it dirt cheap? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 05:32 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

No, but it's cheap as hell on dvd right now in most any retail store. I'm guessing less than $15 for the 25th anniversary edition. You'll love this movie. It's classic.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:08 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

You'll be afraid of water, afterwards.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:50 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

A masterpiece, plain and simple. The first summer blockbuster, one of the best horror films of all time, a amazing direction by spielberg, amazing acting by roy sheyder , richard dreyfus and specially robert shaw, an incredible music by john williams and one of the first movies scaring you without seeing the monster. One of my favourites movies of all time.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 07:39 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I agree with everything that both Bakerboy and curl up&dye said.I never even knew there was a jaws 4 or 5.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

There is a Jaws 4 (Jaws: The Revenge) but there isn't a part 5.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 06:20 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really special film...for some reason when I'm flipping through the channels and it's on, I can't stop watching it...

...maybe it's cause of the acting. It actually has some very solid acting all around. Everybody's performance is real and solid.

...or maybe it's becasue it's extremely well paced. Dunno...just a great film.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:35 AM
EPIIIBITES is currently offline Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by el_barto
wtf ppl vote

You closed the poll, dumbass.

Anyways, one of the best films ever. The beginning scene actually scared the stuffing out of me. My heart was pumping, and when that girl screamed, my face turned pale.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 03:26 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Jaws was a masterpiece. Jaws 2 was ok, jaws 3 and 4 were garbage.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:54 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
You closed the poll, dumbass.

That post was over 3 years old.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:07 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I am not in USA LOL! stick out tongue

Anyway i managed to get this cheap off ebay, although a region 1. I watched this yesterday, i think it is a good movie! A classic definitelybig grin I did not actually love it, but it is one of very few that i have seen and have gotten addicted to. I think i will end up loving this loads by watching it over and over though. It has a really addictive plot/storyline which i could keep seeing over and over againbig grin I knew i would like this and am certainly glad i bought it!
What about the others? My dad says the sequels are rubbish.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:36 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Wanted to vote but the vote has ended, you must have time limited it.

Jaws was brilliant, about time it was remade, but I doubt any newer eye candy rich movie will match Jaws the original

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 07:43 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It's an incredible film and it actually hasn't dated even considering people wear flares and have ridiculous 70's hair. It all makes it look like a period piece. I try and watch it a couple of times a year and my username is a tribute to it.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 02:36 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote