KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Memento

Memento
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Memento

ok so i finally got to see this movie( i actually never really wanted to but my friends and i voted and memento won) and so we watched it and i was really pleasantly surprised....it was a really great movie, in fact one of the best i've ever seen...so very good

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:59 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

It is not easy to watch memento but it is a great movie

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:05 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

not easy? how do you mean?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:25 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

the story line is a bit complex...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:32 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i thought it was pretty easy to understand

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:25 AM
Kes
Philie

Indeed. Really enjoyed the movie. The story is very well dome, so is the editing.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

yeah its always good to see an original film, i really enjoyed it.

apparently on the DVD you can watch it in (chronological) order

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:19 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

quote:
Originally posted by mook

Yes you can do this..but it ruins everything about the film.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 10:11 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dystopia
Independent Filmmaker

It's a great film with a one-of-a-kind narrative structure. Did anyone notice the quick flash of the lead character sitting on the chair in the hospital? That was clever.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:51 AM
dystopia is currently offline Click here to Send dystopia a Private Message Find more posts by dystopia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traydemark03

That movie is awesome. So is the ending...or is it the beginning?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:00 AM
Traydemark03 is currently offline Click here to Send Traydemark03 a Private Message Find more posts by Traydemark03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

quote:

You wait until the end of the speical features polaroids, then press play (or enter or select or wahtever) when there's no title of the special feature there. But as johnny rotten said, it takes you out of the movie. Good to get your head round it though.

Anyway, Memento is in my top 5. Which is difficult, as I'm so picky.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:26 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorC

indeed! i like it too. i have read it as a book befores but i've not finished it yet. then i sew it as a movie. WOW. it's great. it is one of the great Drama movie. the story line is awesome. i think is'not difficult to get the movie. but for sure this one is not for Entertaining.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:47 PM
thorC is currently offline Click here to Send thorC a Private Message Find more posts by thorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by johnny_rotten
Yes you can do this..but it ruins everything about the film.

yeah it probably would, but if youve seen it properly a few times i think it might be worth doing (?)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:21 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Great and twisted movies messed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:36 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

When I saw this film at the movies all I knew about it was the title. I had no idea what to expect and I was very impressed. It's a great film.

I have the DVD but I didn't know about the chronological order version. I'll have to watch it now.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 05:39 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Anderson
You wait until the end of the speical features polaroids, then press play (or enter or select or wahtever) when there's no title of the special feature there. But as johnny rotten said, it takes you out of the movie. Good to get your head round it though.

Anyway, Memento is in my top 5. Which is difficult, as I'm so picky.

Is this on the regular version or just special edition?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 07:38 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

MEMENTO works fine the way it was ment to be seen...a jigsaw puzzle where all the bits fall into place at the end.

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:17 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
Is this on the regular version or just special edition?

I know this is a pretty old reply but it's on the US 2 Disk LE Edition, on the second disk you can watch the movie in chronological order by answering the proper sequence of questions. There's also additional alternate ending commentaries on Disk 1.

It's a cool looking DVD but it's by far the hardest DVD that I've ever had to navigate but I guess that adds to the fun (please log in to view the image)

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post May 13th, 2006 05:38 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Great movie, one of my favorites. The concept, the editing, Guy Pierce's acting, the dialogue, love it all.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:47 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I saw memento for the first time a couple of months ago because I am a big Chris Nolan fan -I loved both Batman Begins and Insomnia,but I didnt care for this movie.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote