KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Door 2 Door- Possible New Britney Spears movie

Door 2 Door- Possible New Britney Spears movie
Started by: xboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

Door 2 Door- Possible New Britney Spears movie

I heard that Britney was supposed to be in a new move, i think it was called Door 2 Door something like that. Any1 here anything about this movie? I hope its not like Crossroads *crosses fingers* cause i luv Britney Spears.

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:04 AM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

probably, i heard it's about a girl trying to make it big in hollywood.
and it's probably a waste of money which could be put to better use by ppl who have good stories to tell. why can't she just stick to singing and dancing. why??????????????????????????

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:46 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iLoVeOrLaNdO
damn dude!

crossroads was a BIG disapointment no i agree she should stick to singing and dancing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:26 PM
iLoVeOrLaNdO is currently offline Click here to Send iLoVeOrLaNdO a Private Message Find more posts by iLoVeOrLaNdO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's called "In the Pink", and supposidly she's a cosmetic saleswoman or something.

Sounds like a winner. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In the Pink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:54 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

what a crap fest, Britney should be out on the streets roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Credited cast:
Tim Allen
Cher
Bette Midler
Britney Spears

oh lord have mercy roll eyes (sarcastic)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:20 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

Thats mean...mad....u shouldnt say that

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:39 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

you can disagree all you want, but with her millions of dollars, that she did squat to deserve or earn, you can feed a country in Africa roll eyes (sarcastic)
she has no talent, and is very carefree

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:01 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

yea she does have talent (she cant sing while dancing, but she still sings) and she isnt carefree she does have a camp for underprivliged children and gives money away to lots of charitites...+ u know who made lots of millions of dollars and didnt feed a country in Africa, and who was a fake.....Milli Vanilli...there the fake 1's not Britney Spears

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 05:57 PM
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

You need to add to that. She should be forced on her knees out in the streets and shot in the back of the head.

Anyway, with any luck this movie will focus mostly on the rest of the cast, who are at least halfway decent.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:31 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any movie with a pop star always bombs, at the box office

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:38 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by iLoVeOrLaNdO
crossroads was a BIG disapointment no i agree she should stick to singing and dancing

she shouldnt do that either messed

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:44 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Any movie with a pop star always bombs, at the box office

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, you got served with B2k! That was a good movie.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:52 PM
furryman
honky

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:06 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote