KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » what is your fav movie quote, and why?

what is your fav movie quote, and why?
Started by: kiwibloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kiwibloom
kizool cuz skizool iszout

what is your fav movie quote, and why?

i love the hackers quote

Mom:how was skool?
Crash:hmph!
Mom:and what did we learn in skool?
Crash:REVENGE! big grin

what bout u guys??????

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 03:09 AM
kiwibloom is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibloom a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

Ryan Phillipe in Way of the Gun

"Shut that cu#$% mouth before I Fu#$ start her head"

Was funny, just say it, never heard it before lol

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:15 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

This could take me forever to even begin to decide, so let's not dwell on me, eh?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 07:00 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

mines the one from dirty harry

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 09:26 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiwibloom
kizool cuz skizool iszout

oh another i like...

from summer catch

Ryan:i see u met dee dee flanigan last night!
Billy:yeah, i like dee dee!
Dad:*looks @ billy* nice thong
Billy: thanx

and

from scream *fav movie*

Tatum:i luved it i'll send u a copy BAM bittch went down, I'll send u a copy BAM sid super bittch, u r so cool!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:38 PM
kiwibloom is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibloom a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

pulp fiction... from jules...

*shoots guy on the couch* i'm sorry did i break your concentration?

next one is...

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil man. blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through he valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i shall strike upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy or poison my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee *gets his gun off*

it just sounds righteous before you kill a guy...

Last edited by super pr*xy on Apr 24th, 2004 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 11:06 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

"To know death Otto, you have to **** life in the gall bladder." - Flesh for Frankenstein.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 06:53 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

**** = F uck

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 06:54 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.
-Pinhead Hellraiser

I love the idea of a supernatural evil being that comes from hell to give humans an extremely sadistic, painful, torture, death.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambit Lebeau
Always Bored

Do i make you horny baby? Do I? -austin powers
do your homework in the dark eat cereal with a fork- pump up the volume

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:55 PM
Gambit Lebeau is currently offline Click here to Send Gambit Lebeau a Private Message Find more posts by Gambit Lebeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

"I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war."

The quote stuck to my mind ever since NP delivered that line as Queen Amidala.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:23 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark."
-Haldir

or any of Trinity's various "I'll beat the shit out of you if you don't watch yourself" type lines from the Matrix

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:30 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i am not really a action type girl, but i did like the haunted mansion!!! heres my fav thing on it!

mr.gracey takes sarah to the ballroom,ghosts start dancing around,don't you remember?he says,mr.gracey are you ok?she asked i tought bringing you back to gracey mannor would help you remember!remember what? sarah ask
where we spent our last moments together,where we danced,before you killed yourself!i love you in death as i did in life,WHATS WRONG MR.GRACEY? sarah asked, how can you not remember?your my life,my world,don't you remember?he ask

i love that part,he's cute for 1 and duh! he gave everything up for love and all he wants is too be with his true love

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:10 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

this is a new one but i loved it..

His art is death, and hes about to paint his masterpiece - christopher walken man on fire

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:08 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm,never seen it,but chris is a goood actor!

Old Post May 1st, 2004 12:12 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue your favorite movie quote

out of all the movies whats your fav. movie or tv quote ?

mine is dont phuck with the chuck

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:46 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

My new favourite is...

quote:
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

From V For Vendetta..

Side note.. wouldn't it make more sense to have a picture of The Thing in your sig.. seeing as you have It's clobbering time in there.. just a thought.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:52 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamIel
One With Blades

mines "little impression for u.. caw caw BANG F*** I'M DEAD"-Top Dollar from the movie the crow

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 12:50 AM
SamIel is currently offline Click here to Send SamIel a Private Message Find more posts by SamIel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning to all of us. We cannot be consumed by our petty differences anymore. Perhaps it is fate that today is the fourth of July, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom. But not for freedom from tyrany, oppression or persecution... But from annihilation... We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world stood up and declared in one voice that we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

~Independence Day

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 04:41 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Other then the fact that it is in everybody's profile...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=291784

-Sanders: Everything that is Happening Now, is Happening- Now.

-Dark Helmet: But What About then?

-Sanders: We Just Just Passed Then.

-Dark Helmet: When?

-Sanders: Just Now.

-Dark Helmet: But How Do we go back to then?

-Sanders: We Can't, See We are in the Now - now.

-Dark Helmet: But When Will Then Be Now?

-Sanders: Soon.

--SpaceBalls--

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Apr 17th, 2006 at 06:09 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:06 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote