KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sophie's other arm DOES get cut off [merged]

Sophie's other arm DOES get cut off [merged]
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow Sophie's other arm DOES get cut off

Because I'm nice, here's Sophie's other arm indeed getting cut off, in Windows Media 9 format, winzip or other uncompressing program required as well. smile

Tell me what y'all think... can't wait for it to be released with both volumes on one DVD big grin

Attachment: sophie.zip
This has been downloaded 548 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 02:22 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gtsecc

nice

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 02:34 AM
gtsecc is currently offline Click here to Send gtsecc a Private Message Find more posts by gtsecc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

no expression

Intressting

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 04:02 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hattori_Hanzo

how did u get that

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 04:24 AM
Hattori_Hanzo is currently offline Click here to Send Hattori_Hanzo a Private Message Find more posts by Hattori_Hanzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I would watch it, but my computer is so freaking slow ~points to sig~

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 08:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice Mario
Bold Adventurer

I posted the pictures last week sometime along with some other shots in general from the film, including some from the extended Crazy 88 fight. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t291470.html

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:37 AM
Ice Mario is currently offline Click here to Send Ice Mario a Private Message Find more posts by Ice Mario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

AWESOME! Its a little blury but still cool.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:33 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, thats interesting.

On the DVD Sophie still has her right arm intacked. Maybe they'll include it in the box set, we'll see.

That was pretty ruthess of The Bride, seeing how Sophie did the least wrong out of all of the people she killed to get to Bill.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Apr 24th, 2004 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 11:19 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice Mario
Bold Adventurer

She lived didn't she? stick out tongue

Still, at least she can still craft a career as a punchbag.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:25 PM
Ice Mario is currently offline Click here to Send Ice Mario a Private Message Find more posts by Ice Mario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by lil Texiness

On the DVD Sophie still has her right arm intacked.

No she doesn't. Watch her as she rolls down the hill. Plus it implies that her other arm is cut off because you hear "Give me your arm!" Followed by a scream.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 04:40 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I HAVE just watched it! 4 times. And you can see her right arm as Bride throws her down the hill!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:30 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I thought she did to...but those pics Ice Mario showed are wicked and do show it being cut off..wow I have to order that dvd!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:42 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I dont think I'll buy the other DVD, I'll just wait for the box set, they are bound to have special features and such.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:45 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by lil Texiness
I HAVE just watched it! 4 times. And you can see her right arm as Bride throws her down the hill!

lil, it's cut at the elbow, so she cut the majority of her arm off, but left a bit of a stump, so that's what you see when she's thrown down the hill.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:53 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ah, the far-off box-set...........how do I love thee...let me count the ways...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:03 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

From an interview with Julie Dreyfus:

quote:
In Volume 2 are we going to see the extent of your character’s mutilation?
You’ll have to see the Japanese version for that. Just a little bit more.

There’s really a different version for Japan?
It’s only slightly different. But, you know, different little details. The main fight scene with Uma is all in color, because they can take the gore, fully. And then there are little snippets, and then of course, when she threatens me, not only does she threaten, she acts. There’s a little bit more flying off, but you’ll have to wait for that version.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:05 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerosin

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

i used the zoom fuction...LOOK CLOSELY you will see it cut of beloww the elbow

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:55 PM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

yes Right-o, Aerosin.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:25 PM
lennexman

Sophe has to have her other arm because how will she teach Nikki Green how to swrod fight.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:58 PM
lennexman is currently offline Click here to Send lennexman a Private Message Find more posts by lennexman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lennexman

I mean you do know there will be a Vol. 3 in like 10 or 15 years. And Nikki will have to kill Beatrix because she killed Vernita

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:00 PM
lennexman is currently offline Click here to Send lennexman a Private Message Find more posts by lennexman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote