KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Beastro's Movie Discussion

Beastro's Movie Discussion
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Beastro's Movie Discuission

Todays topic:Ben Stiller Movies

Dodgeball
Zoolander
Along Came Polly
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
The Royal Tenebaums
Starsky and Hutch

Which ones your favorite?

Mine is Meet the Parents.One of my favorite comedies of all time.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:30 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Reality Bites?
Permanent Midnight?
Mystery Men?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great additions.What did you think of those flicks?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 01:44 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heavyweights?
Cable Guy?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:15 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben Stiller was in cable guy?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

There's something about Mary?

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:20 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good one.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:21 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
Ben Stiller was in cable guy?
Yea

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:30 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont remember and I just saw that movie a few months ago.This is what tv does to your brain messed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:35 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember, he was the twin on trial for killing his brother

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:51 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah.That wasnt really a big part but ok.He directed the movie so....

My favorite movie of his is "Meet the Parents".I thought it was so hilarious.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:59 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meet the Parents suffered from minor suckage. I think his best and most extreme roles are in Zoolander and Heavyweights.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:12 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zoolander comes in second on my list but I like those kind of movies where everything just goes wrong.And I like how Greg is such a disaster magnet and alot of the big problems that occure because of it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:19 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

ben stiller is great...mystery men is my favorite stiller movie. it makes me sad that ben hates that movie so much..at least I heard he regretted making it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:32 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actors regret anything that isnt a big succes.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:26 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Mystery Men" is a cult classic. The funny thing is, in that movie, he's basically playing himself, lol.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"Mystery Men" is a cult classic. The funny thing is, in that movie, he's basically playing himself, lol.
I didn't know that it has become a cult classic! now that makes me happy...every time I'd read a review it was usually giving that movie a bad rap.I was starting to think fans of the movie were few and far between.
I find it more entertaining each time I see it

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
Actors regret anything that isnt a big success.
most of the time I agree but there are a few that truly appreciate what they have done in movies that are not big hits.
like example I read Christopher Lee was intensely happy with the movie the wicker man even though it wasn't a huge success

Last edited by BadKitty on Jan 18th, 2005 at 08:58 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:53 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

what is the point of this thread? especially when like a week ago we had a thread about ben stiller movies..

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:06 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by BadKitty
I didn't know that it has become a cult classic! now that makes me happy...every time I'd read a review it was usually giving that movie a bad rap.I was starting to think fans of the movie were few and far between. I find it more entertaining each time I see it

Ooooooh, yes, BK. "Mystery Men" has a huge underground cult following, and has for a while now. I like the movie a lot, personally. Captain Furious, The Bowler, The Spleen, Blue Raja, Captain Amazng, Casanova Frankenstein, yessireebob.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:23 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd go with mystery men, and i loved cable guy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:29 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote