KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Graphic

Most Graphic
Started by: PINBALL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PINBALL

Most Graphic

Which movie has been the most graphic youve ever seen for me its been.....
Probably for me its been Saving Private Ryan

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:46 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Re: Most Graphic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PINBALL
Which movie has been the most graphic youve ever seen for me its been.....
Probably for me its been Saving Private Ryan

Saving Private Ryan for me also.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:52 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Tae Guk Gi (The Brotherhood of War)

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:49 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I would have to say the movie "THe Patirot" and "Gladtor"jm sick

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:14 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lau_timmy

Kill Bill

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:40 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

haute tention or dawn of the dead

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:34 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

If we're talking about graphic material, real or fake, Dead Alive. Tae Guk Gi's realism however, is virtually untouchable. The Korean War was incredibly brutal.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:31 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

thats what i heard about tai guk gi. must be some crazy stchuff to beat out SPR. cause that is the one that is my topper.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:50 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

ive never heard of tai guk gi

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:14 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigD4321

i'd say kill bill too

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:42 AM
bigD4321 is currently offline Click here to Send bigD4321 a Private Message Find more posts by bigD4321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by PINBALL
ive never heard of tai guk gi

Most people haven't, which is sad.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:59 AM
BlazingBarrells

so cinadd, explain a litle about the graphic areas of the movie. is like like bloody graphic or brutal violence graphic??

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:31 AM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Passion of the Christ

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:38 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Irreversible is very graphic ,also audition, dans ma peu(?) and caligula

I didnt think that The Passion of the Christ was that graphic and violent, dont know what all the fuss was about.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:49 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
so cinadd, explain a litle about the graphic areas of the movie. is like like bloody graphic or brutal violence graphic??

Both. Let's just say it has the drama of "SPR", and the gore of "Evil Dead". On screen, they show corpses stacked, decapitations, limbs blown off, a horribly violent suicide, where they show the back of the guys head blown out, dismemberment, bullet riddled bodies..I could go on. The thing is, hard to believe, it's all relevant, and done tastefully.

However, that's all second fiddle to the storyline, the atrocities of war, the effects of the Korean War on its people and family. It comes highly recommended, and is available at Hollywood Video.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:56 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dans Ma Peau/In My Skin papabeard.

I didn't find the film as graphic as I thought it was going to be but still hard to watch, sound effects were disturbing more than the visuals.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

im ahave to check it out, and also besides the simple atrocities of war, is it ACTUALLY a good movie going experience?? will i enjoy the film, well, enjoy as in admire the film, not enjoy as like love the graphicnessitalities

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:48 PM
gotham_vigilant
Fun Fan

"Passion of the Christ" was pretty graphic. I would say "Saving Private Ryan" was also. It's a tough choice for me. I would have to go with "Saving Private Ryan".

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:13 PM
gotham_vigilant is currently offline Click here to Send gotham_vigilant a Private Message Find more posts by gotham_vigilant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
im ahave to check it out, and also besides the simple atrocities of war, is it ACTUALLY a good movie going experience?? will i enjoy the film, well, enjoy as in admire the film, not enjoy as like love the graphicnessitalities

You should. It's very moving.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:25 PM
PINBALL

We Were Soldiers is graphic like the part when the guy cuts his buddys cheek off to save him

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:33 PM