KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Flightplan

Flightplan
Started by: ariwin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ariwin

Flightplan

I know that this isn't out until mid-september or something, but I just watched the trailer for Flightplan, the new Jodie Foster suspense film. Looks pretty cool, actually. I can always dig a new thriller. Has anyone else seen it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:03 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anything with Jodie Foster in has my eyes, looks like a good film from clips I have seen on television.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

Foster is one of the most underrated actresses in Hollywood, IMHO. She's VERY picky with the roles that she chooses to play.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:06 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

im not sure how i feel about this one yet. I like the cast i think sean bean is a great supporting guy.. and i like Peter Sarsgaard a lot. But i dont love the idea of an airplane thriller.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:16 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

I think it looks horrible

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:22 PM
cameron666 is currently offline Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Doesn't actually look too bad... kinda the same feel as Panic Room which I liked.

Foster is a great actress, and Sean Bean is always good... if a tad typecast...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:14 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Looks kind of silly if you ask me. So, ask me so I can tell you that.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:24 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

So, how do you think it looks, Cine? big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:06 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

Silly? Really?? I thinks its kinda nice after a summer of trite, boring BS that I feel like I've already seen a million times.

Such being said -- I don't understand claims that Sean Bean's already been typecast.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:56 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Looks like these plane-thriller movies will be the next trend. I agree with Cine. Looks pretty silly (or just not too interesting). I might see Red Eye, but this one doesn't look that good. The previews made it sound kind of cheesey as well... "One woman will take charge!" blah blah blah... Sean Bean's cool, but he's in like, every movie nowadays, so its not like that is something special about this film. As for Jodie Foster, I don't really like or dislike her. wink

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:26 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

Foster is among Hollywood's finest -- she's one of the few actresses these days that THINKS before she choses a role.

Sean Bean used to be a delicacy, but he has been in a number of films this year. I, however, will never get sick of seeing him onscreen.

I guess we'll just have to see how the reviews are.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:24 PM
JamalMagloire

They just released this longer clip:

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/mo...tclip_01_dl.mov

Watch that and maybe you will sing a different tune-- it looks pretty decent from this clip...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:47 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
djois

Yay! Jody Foster, finally doing her thing again! Might be good, have to wait and see..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 10:09 AM
djois is currently offline Click here to Send djois a Private Message Find more posts by djois Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

bump..

Ok I got to see an early screening last night that a friend so graciously took me to, and this movie was even better than I thought it would be. Great one to see in the theater - the plane and the effects were so freakin cool. And I had not predicted the ending - so I was trying to figure it out the whole time and it had me pretty stumped actually. Def recommend.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:47 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamalMagloire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supertruper
bump..

Ok I got to see an early screening last night that a friend so graciously took me to, and this movie was even better than I thought it would be. Great one to see in the theater - the plane and the effects were so freakin cool. And I had not predicted the ending - so I was trying to figure it out the whole time and it had me pretty stumped actually. Def recommend.

You saw it already?!? Sooo lucky! I have a couple ideas for the ending, but don't know if any are actually correct. What does everyone think the ending is-- obviously no spoilers if you have already seen it! I want to be surprised.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:39 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Looks kind of silly if you ask me. So, ask me so I can tell you that.

really says alot when u have a transporter sig... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

9/10 Saw it today. It was really good.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:48 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently, if you have seen [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock then you can pretty much figure out Flight Plan. I'm sure I read in a magazine the film makers of Flight Plan admitting it's basically that film but on a plane and the story tweaked for younger audiences who would not have seen the film from the late 30's/early 40's.

Read a review that tore this movie to pieces wondering why Foster did the movie.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 10:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

looks like another "forgotten".

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:17 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The Forgotten + a plane - interest = Flightplan

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:17 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote