KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » charlie wilson's war

charlie wilson's war
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Cool charlie wilson's war

will be seeing this.

brilliantly cast.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:45 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I wouldn't say brilliantly cast, but it looks interesting. Charlie Wilson is a really interesting guy, suprised it took this long for a movie.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:28 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: charlie wilson's war

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

will be seeing this.

brilliantly cast.

You beat me to this. Love Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. I will seen this. May be academy award worthy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Charlie Wilson was an amazing man, and while i'm sure Hanks will do a fine job i dont understand why people love Julia Robets so much. Her face looks like a foot and her acting isn't that amazing.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:40 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
i dont understand why people love Julia Robets so much. Her face looks like a foot and her acting isn't that amazing.

laughing out loud

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:43 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

If I decide to see it, I'll wait for it on DVD.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:24 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I saw this movie not too long ago.great flick.Highly recommended..very well done film.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Damn I cant believe nobody here has seen this movie.Its a great movie a lot of people here are missing out on.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 08:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Erhh, it was good, but in my opinion, after seeing There Will Be Blood, No Country For Old Men and Atonement, it just paled in comparison. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was hilarious though.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:06 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Man Atonement for me sucked.way too boring.those others I havent seen.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 02:44 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been putting off watching this, looks incredibly dull and not a fan of the leads, except for Hoffman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 04:01 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well if you love history its not dull.Im a HUGE fan of history and its based on facts so I loved it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 02:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've seen Charlie Wilson's War. As I've said I love Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. The movie itself could have been better. Tom and Julia acted well, but the supporting cast wasn't there. Also, maybe if they would have strengthened the story some then it have won an oscar or two.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 07:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Go out and get the book, its INSANE what Charlie Wilson (the real one) did, he changed the whole war nearly on his own, amazing story.

And the guy Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a TOTAL badass, complete nutter

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 12:55 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

wow.I will have to get that book.sounds like a great read.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 09:54 PM