KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Superman & Batman movie hint?

Superman & Batman movie hint?
Started by: GGS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GGS

Superman & Batman movie hint?

If anyone has seen I AM LEGEND in the first 10 mins while the family of lions kills the elk you can see a poster of the Superman/Batman logos placed ontop of each other as a movie poster.

Like their was talk of it being made a few years ago so maybe it was a hint being placed in by the studio or just a trivial peice of information like how the alien's head is in Predator 2.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:40 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:51 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Comingsoon.net talked about this a while back, apparently it was a joke by the writers or director or someone, because one of them was attached to do the Batman vs. Superman movie before it got cancelled.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:10 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Oh ok makes sense now dude thanks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:03 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Would be nice if we could get a Justice League of America movie.

whistle

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Would be nice if we could get a Justice League of America movie.

whistle

Sorry WD, but its been cancelled for a while. Once the writer's strike is finally over then Warner Bros' will start to talk about it more. I do hope once the strike is over the script for the JLA movie is redone. Also I agree with @st about the scene showing the Batman v. Superman poster.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

ersonally I'd rather them make a Batman/Supeman with Christian Bale and Brandon Routh before they make a JLA movie.

This is ho I'd do it.

Batman vs Superman-2009
(Introduces them to eachother.)

Trinity- 2011
(Introduces Wonder Woman)

JLA- 2013 or 2014
(Flash, GL, MM,

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

aye definatly just a joke, I think everyone seen the logo in I AM LEGEND.

Remember that I am legend was set in 2009 was it not? I doubt they could push both together in a movie by then as both have seperate movies to release this year.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 12:41 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Sorry WD, but its been cancelled for a while. Once the writer's strike is finally over then Warner Bros' will start to talk about it more. I do hope once the strike is over the script for the JLA movie is redone. Also I agree with @st about the scene showing the Batman v. Superman poster.

It will still happen.

*crosses fingers*

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It will still happen.

*crosses fingers*

It'll happen just whenever the strike ends. I just want them to improve on the script and have good costumes. BTW..Nice sig.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 11:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

And have Bale and Routh.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 01:12 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i loved how the director added that Batman Superman movie poster to the "I Am Legend" movie in that scene. It seemed so sensible.

The movie takes place in the year 2012, and i easily saw that Batman Superman movie finally happening at around that time (or sometime in the near future). As do most rumored movies that are huge that may come out but then get cancelled but then finally come out like for example 2006's Superman Returns or 2005's Batman's Begins, Freddy vS Jason and Alien's vS Predator.

i remember that there were talks on the Batman Superman not long ago and i could've sworn i've seen that logo before too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 05:45 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Darth Martin
ersonally I'd rather them make a Batman/Supeman with Christian Bale and Brandon Routh before they make a JLA movie.

This is ho I'd do it.

Batman vs Superman-2009
(Introduces them to eachother.)

Trinity- 2011
(Introduces Wonder Woman)

JLA- 2013 or 2014
(Flash, GL, MM,

Pssh, none of those movies will be made because the cancer-curing virus will spiral out of control and kill all of mankind.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 05:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

lulz..

How'd you like I Am Legend REX?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 06:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought it was awesome. For some reason, the idea of mankind being wiped out by a virus and him being the only man in New York and all...it was chilling and I loved it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 06:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't lie. You just loved it 'cause Will Smith was in it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 06:28 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought it was awesome. For some reason, the idea of mankind being wiped out by a virus and him being the only man in New York and all...it was chilling and I loved it.

Have you ever seen The Omega Man with Charlton Heston? If so, how would you compare Heston's to Smith's versions?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:55 PM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Captain REX
Pssh, none of those movies will be made because the cancer-curing virus will spiral out of control and kill all of mankind.

2009 would be too soon. It'd lack quality. Plus you got The Man of Steel Coming out in 2009. The Dark Knight comes out this summer. We don't wanna saturate fans the way marvel has.

Quality over quantity.

I'd have the dark knight and the man of steel soak in first then I'd have 2011 release date for batman/superman, followed the dark knight and man of steel sequals in 2015 followed by the JLA movie in 2020.

Time is important.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 03:04 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoondockSaint

Speaking of Batman vs. Superman, has anyone seen the trailer for Confessions of a Superhero? Looks hilarious

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:07 PM
BoondockSaint is currently offline Click here to Send BoondockSaint a Private Message Find more posts by BoondockSaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by @st
Comingsoon.net talked about this a while back, apparently it was a joke by the writers or director or someone, because one of them was attached to do the Batman vs. Superman movie before it got cancelled.

Nah, It wasnt a joke. Just easter eggs dropped here and there. Theres a posters for a Green Lantern, Flash movies.
http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/mov...i-am-legend.php

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 01:23 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote