KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?
Started by: D-Wag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Wag

Worried Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Clicky Here

Looks funny and could be interesting

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 06:13 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i watched the trailer for this today...looks funny

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 06:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

"so, will this keep my hands soft? oh, and do you know where i can find osama bin laden?" laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 06:25 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

everytime I see Morgan Spurlock ...all I can think about are -->

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:40 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Looks not just funny, but also very interesting. I'm in.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 08:26 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I'll have some of that.

Maybe he could check the local Saudi Dialysis ward.

Or ask the CIA...?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:15 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I'll have some of that.

Maybe he could check the local Saudi Dialysis ward.

Or ask the CIA...?

Most likely.

This is why I like Spurlock, though. He's got the nuts to say and do things everyone else thinks about, but never do.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:35 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Black Ghost
Observer

That actually looks pretty funny.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:05 AM
The Black Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send The Black Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by The Black Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrisfishlock

i thinkl this looks really good, Spurlock is agood director.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:32 PM
chrisfishlock is currently offline Click here to Send chrisfishlock a Private Message Find more posts by chrisfishlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

If I find him, I'll tell you.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:40 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arob
Son of a Beekeeper

I saw the Morgan Spurlock documentary Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? in which he travels to nine different Mid East countries on a quest for the world's most wanted man, and I wondere..: Will Osama Bin Laden ever watch the film? Do you think it’s possible that maybe some of his handlers might show him the DVD someday? Would he chuckle and marvel at how Spurlock almost found him?

I also wonder if it will EVER be revealed someday where exactly Osama is really at?? and how he managed to escape and hide out for so long against all manner of high technology snooping devices? with vast riches in monetary rewards offered for his capture? against all odds? This is an interesting mystery that perhaps nobody will ever solve... Where do you think Osama is at?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:26 PM
arob is currently offline Click here to Send arob a Private Message Find more posts by arob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I don't know where he's at but we got Sadam Hussein becaues he's loves to be dressed up nice and lives stylishly. Osama doesn't mind living in a cave and living that lifestyle.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:34 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

They will never catch Osama Bin Laden because they are not even trying to.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:02 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I really want to see this movie. It looks like a real treat.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:52 AM
psychokandy

I saw the trailer for Morgan Spurlock's new movie, Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden... am I the only one who thinks it's totally politically incorrect? Don't people realize it's a complete sensationalization of the war on terror? From elitist America! No wonder it flopped in the states.

p.s. sorry if there's already a thread on this.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 05:46 PM
psychokandy is currently offline Click here to Send psychokandy a Private Message Find more posts by psychokandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Dunno, but apparently it doesn't even try and answer the question in it's name laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2008 05:56 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 05:57 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Re: Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psychokandy
I saw the trailer for Morgan Spurlock's new movie, Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden... am I the only one who thinks it's totally politically incorrect? Don't people realize it's a complete sensationalization of the war on terror? From elitist America! No wonder it flopped in the states.

p.s. sorry if there's already a thread on this.

I have an idea for a comedy musical about the Axis of evil, just take it as a bit of fun, if you don't they have already won and let's be honest America and Britain are far from perfect in this war.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 06:00 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

he's still hiding

thank u bz

Old Post May 15th, 2008 06:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No he's working in McDonalds...it's the only work he can get now.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 06:05 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote