KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Transporter 3

Transporter 3
Started by: D-Wag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Wag

Cool Transporter 3

Transporter 3

Touch Me smile

Looks entertaining, but I think I just might wait until it comes out on dvd.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:36 AM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm... I'm dido on the waiting for the DVD dude.

Great entertainment but I dont like these businesses having a good first profitable movie and then draggin it out with sequels. It works for movies like "Saw" but this is just a cash cow.

Should be a good enuff movie to make me recomend it to some mates.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:52 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Another film where Statham takes off his shirt and has a quasi-homoerotic fight with a bunch of guys. Granted, he has become pretty damn ripped and his gravely voice is oh so sexy

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 06:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Saw the first two..

This seems good, if successful I'd expect more.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tom_servo

It looks rather stupid if you ask me. The second one was horrible enough.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 01:49 AM
tom_servo is currently offline Click here to Send tom_servo a Private Message Find more posts by tom_servo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

what happened to good action movies? Why would anyone want to see Jason Statham beating people up with a bmx bike? That is something i would expect from jackie chan or tony jaa, but then again, this is a transporter movie. Anyone who has an urge to see this movie needs to think it over while chewing on a grenade

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 01:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Thats a bit harsh dude, but I agree there aint no great action movies nowadays, the days of the Arnies and the Die Hard's... and dare I go as far as sayin Under Siege?

Its just gonna be another action movie on the convier belt of movies lining up in Hollywood. Shame.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:28 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leevan15

I agree with you discos there is to much CGI in the films these days.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:31 PM
leevan15 is currently offline Click here to Send leevan15 a Private Message Find more posts by leevan15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Discos
Thats a bit harsh dude, but I agree there aint no great action movies nowadays, the days of the Arnies and the Die Hard's... and dare I go as far as sayin Under Siege?

Hey !!

Under siege was good, Well the first one was.....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 05:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Saw the first two..

This seems good, if successful I'd expect more.

It's amazing how awful your taste is; I really don't think it could get any worse.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 05:59 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

lol ^

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:04 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Went and saw sequal and i enjoyed it litte bit better then the second one not so much CGI for the action scenes like the second had.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 07:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better than the second one but still bla, and an annoying female character. Only standout part for me was the car chase from the petrol station. Saw it for free, so no money wasted, yay.

Oh and I could watch him take his shirt off in a fight any day, so forgiven for a rubbish movie smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 07:00 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Was'nt a rubbish movie to me.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:34 AM
niraka
bordem is boring

pretty good movie, not a waste of time but it is definitely one of those movies I'm glad i didn't pay $10.00 to see in theaters.

I am not drunk, I am by nature a loud, clumsy and crazy person.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:29 PM
niraka is currently offline Click here to Send niraka a Private Message Find more posts by niraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

My friend convinced me to watch this with him. Even though i thought it was complete garbage there were makings there for a decent movie. I was almost impressed with how they expanded on the story and the idea of forcing him to stay close his car was neat. I guess if you like heavily edited, video game style action you might appreciate this movie but i felt like i wasted my time. It might have been a bit better had they convinced me that the Transporter needed to return. I still don't know why the villain went to all of that trouble to force the Transporter to do such a simple task and the girl was completely annoying. Seriously, though why did the villain need the Transporter? He must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in arranging everything.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 12:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catwalk0188
Restricted

Account Restricted

i havent watch this...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:28 PM
catwalk0188 is currently offline Click here to Send catwalk0188 a Private Message Find more posts by catwalk0188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by catwalk0188
i havent watch this...

what else haven't you watched?

Have you watched, The Big Empty? ,The Big Lebowski? ,Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Have you even never seen, Raging Bull?

Sir, are you real? What do you want from us? Can i come take a journey on your mothership?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:23 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Urgh advertising people.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 07:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geass

I was going to see Transporter 3 but,I decided to see Punisher War Zone instead.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 03:33 AM
Geass is currently offline Click here to Send Geass a Private Message Find more posts by Geass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote