KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Riddick (2013)

Riddick (2013)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Riddick (2013)

quote: (post)
IMDB synopsis:
Left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick finds himself up against an alien race of predators. Activating an emergency beacon alerts two ships: one carrying a new breed of mercenary, the other captained by a man from Riddick's past.

(please log in to view the image)

Starring: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Katie Sackhoff & David Bautista.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 11:42 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Riddick (2013)

Meh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 11:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hem

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 01:01 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Re: Re: Riddick (2013)

Originally posted by Robtard
Meh

23 SECONDS of footage & you've already judged the entire movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 01:24 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

One word and you've already judged Robtard?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 02:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 04:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Where's his loyal Necro army?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:00 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Looks like Vaago betrayed him and took over.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by KingD19
Looks like Vaago betrayed him and took over.

Apparently the story starts with Riddick on the run again & little or no mention to Vaago or him being once a leader to the Necros.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:39 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Mindset

I have the unique ability to judge strangers on the internet.

Sometimes it's like a curse. wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:41 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Apparently the story starts with Riddick on the run again & little or no mention to Vaago or him being once a leader to the Necros.

Not quite true.

"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before." - From wikipedia

"Left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick finds himself up against an alien race of predators." -From IMDB

Both synopsis' point to the fact that Riddick was betrayed by the Necromongers and left to die, and considering Vaago is now known as "Lord Vaago", it's pretty clear that he took over.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 06:40 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Well I actually didn't MAKE UP what I said, I read a recent interview with Twohy where he stated, "it's back to basics with Riddick & won't rely too much on what happened in Chronicles."

So yeah it's about Riddick on the run, regardless why.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 07:49 AM
Mindset

I have the unique ability to judge strangers on the internet.

Sometimes it's like a curse. wink
That's what Hitler said.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 08:54 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Alright, I caved and watched the teaser. Looks f#cking awesome. I'm definitely not going to watch the full trailers, though.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 03:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Why not?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 04:20 PM
Ascendancy

Cause trailers give away half the damn movie.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 07:36 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Cause trailers give away half the damn movie.

Exactly. The teaser is a good thing for me to watch. Doesn't really show much or give anything away, but it does display a tiny taste of how it looks, which is all I wanted. I am pleased with the way it looks, so definitely not going to watch the full trailers.

And it's "Vaako," you clowns. Not "Vaago."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 09:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

People call him Vaago because he was a giant pussy in Chronicles.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 01:24 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

23 SECONDS of footage & you've already judged the entire movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by Mindset

LoLz.

But to respond to your claim Esau, that was a very shitty preview and that in turn doesn't bode well for the film thus far. Hence my "meh" comment.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 25th, 2013 at 05:13 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 05:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard

But to respond to your claim Esau, that was a very shitty preview and that in turn doesn't bode well for the film thus far. Hence my "meh" comment.

What exactly was so shitty about it, Great and Powerful Film Prophet? It didn't show shots from every major scene like a full length trailer? Hell, it didn't even show any of the other co-stars. Just showed a few creatures and Riddick himself.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 02:14 PM