KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » San Andreas

San Andreas
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

San Andreas

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:53 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I can't see the trailer, but PLEASSEEEE tell me they are finally converting GTA into a film.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 09:57 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Nope

Although there was a GTA film already

(please log in to view the image)

The plot of San Andreas

quote:
After a devastating earthquake hits California, Los Angeles Fire Department rescue-helicopter pilot (Dwayne Johnson) and his ex-wife (Carla Gugino) attempt to leave Los Angeles and head to San Francisco to find and rescue their estranged daughter (Alexandra Daddario).

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 10:08 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks cool. Like the music.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 10:23 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Reminds me of 2012 a bit

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 10:30 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will see after an actual earthquake hits

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 11:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Nope

Although there was a GTA film already

(please log in to view the image)

Nothing to do with the games of course.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 05:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Of course, the movies from The 70's, way before the GTA games

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 09:49 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find the pacific coast/west-most America horrifically ominous. You have the san andreas fault, you have Yellowstone, you're on the coast of the ocean where extinction level meteorites have impacted earth literally causing two extinction events, you have an ocean housing the Bermuda triangle, you have Mariana's trench, literally the lowest chasm on planet earth, a submerged mountain greater than Everest in size. The pacific ocean potentially holds so many scientific unknowns that it's been compared to space itself.

Although, I think the idea of a brown dwarf star, or planet x, some of the trippy shit going on in the outer solar system. Gravitational drop offs seen through meteorites, what could potentially be out there is amazing to me. The north pole is melting at a rapid rate and it apparently housed many dinosaurs and holds 40% of the earth's untapped oil reserves. I find the mysteries of space and earth all quite invigorating and disaster films always remind me of the real mysteries, and events that are predicted to happen, terrestrial and stellar.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Dec 12th, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 10:01 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Originally posted by steverules_2
Reminds me of 2012 a bit

Yeah my exact thinking when I first saw the trailer today. Back then there was alot of doomsday movies and seems they are making a few in 2015.

Not too sure about it to be honest, this would be another mediocre movie but they have attached Dwayne Johnson to it so it'll attract some publicity.

If I am home I will no doubt go see it at the movies, but another movie where the earth is destroying itsel and people fleeing is nothing new, hope its just not a scare tactic and we get guilted into more enviormental ballocks

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 09:27 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Some of the scenes were filmed here in Australia.

Especially that countryside scene where they're driving...

So don't know if they're passing scenes filmed here as America OR Dwayne's character travels from Australia back to California to save his daughter....?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:47 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah great logic there from Hollywood if that's the case, Driving back and forth between Australia and California

an invisible road connecting both continents.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah great logic there from Hollywood if that's the case, Driving back and forth between Australia and California

an invisible road connecting both continents.

Uumm Kaz, remember when they filmed Superman Returns in Australia & passed it off as Metropolis OR Wolverine in the Chinese Gardens in Sydney & passed if off as Japan...?

That's kinda what I meant....not driving from Australia to America.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:51 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

There's no road? How will you and Kaz enjoy a road trip now? sad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 10:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Uumm Kaz, remember when they filmed Superman Returns in Australia & passed it off as Metropolis OR Wolverine in the Chinese Gardens in Sydney & passed if off as Japan...?

That's kinda what I meant....not driving from Australia to America.

Wow....have some fun.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 11:09 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Oh you were being funny.

Ok road trip's back on!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 11:59 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Oh you were being funny.

Ok road trip's back on!

I'd buy that for a dollar

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:40 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder how this is going with the movie critics.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 08:08 AM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Lestov16
I can't see the trailer, but PLEASSEEEE tell me they are finally converting GTA into a film.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2015 03:04 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Film looks awful

Carla Gugino still looks hot

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 28th, 2015 04:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote