KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Automota

Automota
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Automota

This movie looks badass.

Much way deeper and more sides to it then iRobot.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:05 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'll see it....

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 08:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This did look interesting. I've been meaning to watch it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 01:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched it a few month back. Wasn't very good. Nothing really original ([SPOILER - highlight to read]: machines becoming sentient) and the acting and story were sub par

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 08:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Watched it a few month back. Wasn't very good. Nothing really original ([SPOILER - highlight to read]: machines becoming sentient) and the acting and story were sub par

Shut your mouth.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 08:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i watched i when it was free on xbox. I thought it was ok. I think it's worth watching for sci fi fans that dont have anything else to watch. It tells the story of a very familiar premise and never does anything quite unique with it that wasn' my problem with it. The pacing was the most difficult thing for me to deal with. It seemed to take half of the movie to fully it's purpose. I thought the effects were quite good though.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 10:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked it, it was sad but in the end it all worked out.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 07:12 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Juz finished watching it...got distracted half way thru & found it hard to focus on the ending afterwards. I thought Banderas would play a good Dekker is they ever rebooted Blade Runner.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2015 12:29 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
J I thought Banderas would play a good Dekker is they ever rebooted Blade Runner.

lol i thought thats what this was laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2015 09:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Except the robots were pussies in this version.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2015 11:19 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I imagine that Kaz was the girl robot.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 02:56 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 06:41 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Still curious if I should bother with this.

I'm thinking not with the poor RT ratings (critics and users)...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/automata

If it's anything like Chappie or District 9 or any of Blomkamp's crap, then I'll probably steer clear, because Chappie put a very sour taste in my mouth (or maybe that was Kaz's mom's vagina)..

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 08:12 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Guh,...not another The Robot has a SOUL bits.....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 08:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote