KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Aquaman (2018)

Aquaman (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Aquaman(2018)

Searched and saw nothing.. If this be a dupe thread , then will have Imp or Bada merge it... anyways...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...er-squad-913639

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Like all other DC movies, i'll give it a shot and hope for the best. thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like anything else with Aquaman I will secretly hope this turns out to be a live action version of the "Brave and the Bold" Aquaman and hope for the best.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 12:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I LOVE the conjuring, if my girlfriend had been up to seeing the sequel I would've seen it so the fact James Wan is directing seems like there might be some hope. No Zack Snyder is a bonus, BvS was just total ass.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 12:29 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Conjuring 2 was better than the first. Loved it. Hopefully Wan can deliver.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I only have hope for this because of Wans ability as a storyteller

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
I LOVE the conjuring, if my girlfriend had been up to seeing the sequel I would've seen it so the fact James Wan is directing seems like there might be some hope. No Zack Snyder is a bonus, BvS was just total ass.

Damn dude your gurl conjure-blocked you. That shit just isn't cool. Hopefully you took revenge by banging her sister/best friend.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Revenge was me saying no to watching the new Ghostbusters film

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:03 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take her sister/best friend to see Ghostbusters.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:19 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by steverules_2
Revenge was me saying no to watching the new Ghostbusters film

Thats more of a rescue. thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:27 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have little faith in this, so if it's anything above awful, that will be a plus for me.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Yeah, that sums up DC movies in general for me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:37 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Kal Drogo cant carry a movie. As it stands, it seems like in Justice League he will be limited to grunts and little vocabulary, with an angry face. So basically the same as he was in Game of Thrones and the Conan remake.

Guaranteed they will get a strong supporting actress to help carry this film, like they did with Chris Pine in WW.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:11 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inhuman
Kal Drogo cant carry a movie. As it stands, it seems like in Justice League he will be limited to grunts and little vocabulary, with an angry face. So basically the same as he was in Game of Thrones and the Conan remake.

Guaranteed they will get a strong supporting actress to help carry this film, like they did with Chris Pine in WW.

Chris Pine is an actress now??? stick out tongue

Amber Heard is still attached to play Mera , I believe

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Chris Pine is an actress now??? stick out tongue

Amber Heard is still attached to play Mera , I believe

Forgot about Amber Heard.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:53 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inhuman
Forgot about Amber Heard.

I haven't seen her in anything that tells me she'll be good

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:03 PM
Senor Cage

Everything I have seen Amber in is good. Even that god awful Nicolas Cage movie Drive Angry.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I haven't seen her in anything that tells me she'll be good

She was hilarious in that movie with Johnny Depp where she starred as an abused gold digger.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Surtur
She was hilarious in that movie with Johnny Depp where she starred as an abused gold digger.

lol that's playing out in real time lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 02:44 AM
riv6672

Mamoa's not a bad actor; certainly good enough to pull this off.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 05:56 AM