KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Legally Blond 2...opinion please

Legally Blond 2...opinion please
Started by: 808Morpheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
808Morpheus

Legally Blond 2...opinion please

After watching the first one over and over again. I am looking forward to the sequel. Looking at the website, I have noticed that a lot of the discussions are geared towards action films, so I am wondering are there any romantic comedy lovers out there? Is anyone interested in Legally Blond 2? what do you expect to see from the film? Please write you opinion.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 12:53 PM
808Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send 808Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by 808Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmy986

crap

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:55 PM
jimmy986 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the first one was good. second one i have no idea.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 08:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I was forced to watch the first one and was pleasantly suprised, but they may be stretching this cash cow out too thin.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:48 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agrre with Chico about the cow thing,lol, the first one i watched reluctanly but surprisingly i liked it ill just way for the DVD, lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i lovd lb1!!! cant wait for lb2 - its gonna be so funny!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

I hope it's going to be funny!! I am looking forward to it. I have a group of friends who are all excited about it here, and we are all planning to enjoy it together!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 02:12 AM
808Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send 808Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by 808Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

can't wait either. reese was great in the first. i hope the second one is just as good as the first one.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 07:07 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

Well, less than a week until it opens!! I am excited and collecting members to watch the film with. Hopefully, I will have a pretty cool group to enjoy the film with. Keep this forum open so we can discuss our opinions of the movie and talk about favorite scenes smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 10:17 PM
danabanana

does anyone know when it opens down here??

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:34 AM
danabanana is currently offline Click here to Send danabanana a Private Message Find more posts by danabanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

where's here??

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 02:36 AM
KidRock

here is there smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:48 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

there where?? what part of the woorld are you in???

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:02 AM
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Australia right? No clue...

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:38 AM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Thought the first one was better, but there are a copule of interesting twists worth seeing. wink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:29 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

I liked the second one
but I still think the first one is the best

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:36 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

the second one did follow mostly the same format as the first, and I agree that is was worth watching as well as waiting!! I do hope they stop there and don't make a third one.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:09 PM
mrs t maguire

im a blonde and i thought legally blonde 2 was brill

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:34 PM
mrs t maguire is currently offline Click here to Send mrs t maguire a Private Message Find more posts by mrs t maguire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs t maguire

im tobey maguires biggest fan!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:34 PM
mrs t maguire is currently offline Click here to Send mrs t maguire a Private Message Find more posts by mrs t maguire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Reese is ****in hot! It's a bloody shame she's taken though.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:12 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote