KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » speed 3?

speed 3?
Started by: My name is Neo9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
My name is Neo9

speed 3?

i know the second one was horrible, but man why not speed 3? i mean hollywood is making a lot of sequels nowadays can you believe it jeepers creepers 2? i loved the first one and maybe they should make speed 3 on the plane with keanu reeves, that would be cool.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:21 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adroit
WSBN

jeepers creepers is the worst thing since michael jackson and plastic surgery

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:44 AM
Adroit is currently offline Click here to Send Adroit a Private Message Find more posts by Adroit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Speed 3 on a plane. What the ****? You might as well ask for the third one to be inside a ****in submarine! Unless of course it was on a Mach 2 plane or somethin' but a regular 747 plane would just suck balls.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:06 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

and the plane thing has been so done
Exexcutive Decision
the Turbulence movies
Air Force One

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:30 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I liked the first Speed. It was unique and something new. The second just plain sucked. I dont know about a third movie. They better come up with a new idea.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:16 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree with Metroplex

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:14 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

Yeah, they pulled Keanu Reeves and put some *** in there. It wouldnt be good.

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:19 PM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

they gotta cast keanu reeves in order for this movie to be a kick-ass one like the first one, so i don't think he would go on a submarine mission would he? instead of that maybe he could reunite with sandra bullock on a plane ride and keep it at two different altittudes 5,000ft or 10,000 ft. or it blows.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:38 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I don't think that revees in his new found Stardom as Neo, would even concider playing a part in the third movie.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:49 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

laughing out loud he went from a little punk in Bill and Ted into a god when he played Neo.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:35 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I thought Jeepers Creepers was excellent. Also, if they Make a Speed3, I think it'll spoil the series. Better left alone I think.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:52 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote