KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Without A Trace

Without A Trace
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Without A Trace

I just watched this show last night for the first time ever and the kid Jake Thomas that was in like the Lizze McGurie shows and stuff was in it. and it was very good and not alot of commercials for some reason but the show was really like drmatic and the way the told it and it was funny cause the jake kids voice changed i didnt even know it was him till i pressed info on the control but im going to watch it next monday because it was really good.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:54 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well I know that noone posted on this yet but it was the only show that I have ever watched were i felt bad at the end and was actuly sad for someone cause i dont care about ne thing on tv like no emotions even in real life but this show actully had me going a lil bit

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:46 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

With out a trace

Who else likes this show I think its amazing. Their so great

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:57 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Without A Trace

I looked and found nothing. Without A Trace is a show about the FBI's missing persons unit. Its very well acted by Anthony La Paglia, Eric Close, Poppy Montgomery, Enrique Murciano, Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Roselyn Sanchez. Thoughts?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Without a Trace is awesome.

the episodes are real interesting, and they really out a lot of emotion in each.

I try and follow it every week...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:10 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've been watching since the beginning and I feel that the emmy's should recognize this show.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I love this show, I got hooked the first time I saw it. I haven't followed it as closely as I would have liked though. I may just buy it on DVD.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:25 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Brand new 2nite, everyone should watch.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 10:02 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very, very rubbish and annoying television.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 10:30 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Very, very rubbish and annoying television.

Why?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 10:50 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Utterly predictable, horribly samey, characters are annoyingly archetypal and uncharismatic.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 11:33 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Love this show but i think this series that is on in the U.k at the mo is very similar to the last .... but thats not gonna stop me watching it big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 01:47 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
Love this show but i think this series that is on in the U.k at the mo is very similar to the last .... but thats not gonna stop me watching it big grin

Continue watching. This one great show. Last nights episode was very good and done well.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

UPDATE..Without A Trace isn't on thursday, but will return next thursday night.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:12 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

ill be watching in about 20 mins big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:43 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tomorrow night. The show loks very good. BTW...Nov 8, I lok foward to the crosover episode with CSI and Without a Trace.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:37 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This season has been great..

Jack and co.. keep getting better

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 12:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I wish there would be another crossover show, but nonetheless always great to watch

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 07:46 AM