KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » MTV: Pimp My Ride

MTV: Pimp My Ride
Started by: PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Question pimp

Is anyone else out there a big fan of MTV's pimp my ride?? I love the way that they rebuild cars, my fave has to be the 69 mustang *maddie mustang* and the Merage they rebuilt, does anyone else out there share my love??

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:12 AM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah the Mustang was awesome.

I really like the Cadillac they painted pink/purple! raver

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:51 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

yeah, and didn't they put a shoe rack in for that chick???

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:16 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

yes

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 08:24 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

it was so cool,but that girl really didn't need that now did she?? Did you see the eps. with that truck?? That play station area he put in the back?? SH!T!!!! I want that truck!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i like the show..its average. Xzibit is tight and everything but HAVE YOU EVER NOTICEd!!!!

that they ONLY customize the car...they dont actually fix the engine or anything like that...the car might be tight, but its gonna run like SHIT!!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:20 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

That's true,but hey,it's entertainment!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:40 AM
forumcrew

they do good work, but some of it is ugly the mustang and civic last 2 atleast that i have seen are the best so far.. only thing with the Stang they didnt show the girl the flamethrower atleast in the 30 min we saw

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:45 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

yeah, i wish that they would have left it on there, i loved that sh!t,i would put them on mine!!!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:22 AM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

M.T.V PimP My Ride

this is a great car show.

for anyone who has never seen it heres some info.

rap artist Xzibit takes videos of peoples cars that are pieces of junk.

he comes to suprise the car owner and fixes the car for free.

when i say fix i mean rebuilding it from scratch.

evil face

Old Post May 20th, 2004 05:29 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

yo that show kicks ass.......my favorite wuz the oldsmobile and the mikado luv truck

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:59 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I Love this show, me and my family are addicted to it.

Good thing MTV fronts the bill, because West Coast Customs is not cheap at all. Those cars get upgraded from $20,000 to $30,000 per car. Too much for anyone in the real world.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

I love pimp my ride too...yeah i agree my favorite was the mustang episode...

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:43 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I was wondering if the do fix the engine or whatever else is wrong with the car because it seems stupid that they only fix the exterior and interior but leave the engine as is, overall is a great show!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:31 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i got a car worse than all those.

and i agree w/ Darth Vicious, they better fix up the engine too

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:37 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blueberry69

Angry

im so mad at these ppl who killed my boyfriend

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:08 PM
blueberry69 is currently offline Click here to Send blueberry69 a Private Message Find more posts by blueberry69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

um, i am sorry , what happend?? And how in the hell does that relate to PimpMyRide?

I don't know if they fix the engine aswell,but that's still cool that they would do 20 000 dollars worth of work for free!!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 07:22 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the show.I remember one episode they took this one girls old mustang and made it to a pimped one.They put a built in camera om there and gold rocks on the stick shift and rear view mirror.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:49 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

that was my fav epi of all time,that and the baja bug!

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:09 PM
Jamief90

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:17 PM
Jamief90 is currently offline Click here to Send Jamief90 a Private Message Find more posts by Jamief90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote