KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Red Drawf

Red Drawf
Started by: matchbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
matchbox

Red Drawf

Red Drawf is a British comady set in spoace and is ace!!!!

any other fans, faverate qouote episodes, scenes, characters?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:54 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

CRYPTOQUIP 8/2/04:

Today's clue--R equals W.

Yeah, I remember it. I haven't seen too many of them, but what I've seen are fairly amusing. I'd be tempted to get the DVD if they weren't 50 bucks each.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:33 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Cat rocks. Fish

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:35 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

i saw the guy who plays The Cat on The Story Makers on the CBeebies channel the other day when i was babysitting....poor guy...he deserves better!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:47 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

yeah, when I saw him on it I couldn't help but laugh, i half expected him to go around spraying everything saying 'That's mine'.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:48 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

the cat was in blade 2, so he doing quite well.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:57 AM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Red Dwarf Rocks!!!!

And $50 for the dvd's, are you sure? Here they're £15 max, which is about $25 I think

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:44 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I liked the series on Starbug with Lister, Rimmer, Kriton and the Cat.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:08 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smeghead lol

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:09 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I saw them the other day at Barnes & Noble for $50. Of course, most retailers skyrocket the prices; I could probably find it for half that cost online.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:04 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Cat rocks. Fish

Today's fish is trout a la creme. Enjoy your meal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 08:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i love the Orange and apple and banana one when cat walks in and says wow you taught him to do that

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:59 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:00 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Red Dwarf rocks. At least, it does at first. The episodes after they lose the ship (don't know what season) are almost uniformally bad.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

spin my nipple nuts and send me to alaska!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:15 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mortanius
Just begin again

My favorite episode is Demons and Angels.

Evil Rimmer to captive Lister: "I'm going to lash you to within an inch of your life. Then ...I'm going to have you."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:34 PM
Mortanius is currently offline Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

lol.

i like polymorphe, when rimmer become like ralph harris, and comes up with the name:

RIMMER: Erm, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or, my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." Erm, one drawback with that -- the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

lol, i love that!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 05:12 PM
Mortanius
Just begin again

Do you remember Quarantine? Rimmer went insane and was dressed in a ginham dress and kept Lister, Cat, and Krytan captive in one room.

Lister: Can you let us out?
Rimmer: I can't. The Potato King wont let me.
Cat: How do can we speak to him?
Rimmer: Do you have a magic carpet?
Lister: Yeah, a three seater.
Rimmer: So let me get this straight. You want to ride on a magic carpet and plead to the Potato King for your release. And you're telling me your completely sane?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:18 AM
Mortanius is currently offline Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Put it this way, Red Dwarf was probably the FIRST comedy show I religiously watched. I was so young at the time, and I loved it.

Rimmer: "Mr. Flibble is very cross, you shouldn't have run away from him, what are we going to do with them Mr. Flibble? We cant possibly do that! Who would clean up the mess?"

or this one:

Lister (to Rimmer in "The Inquisitor"): "You write your title as Arnold J Rimmer BSc - but BSc stands for Bronze Swimming Certificate. Your middle name is Judas but you tell everyone its Jonathan. You're a cheating, lying, weaselly scum-bucket, with all the moral charm of a pubic louse"

Cat (to Rimmer): "You gotta admit bud, he's got a handle on you there...."

Rimmer: *nods*

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 11:47 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

Mr. Flibbles rules!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:14 PM