KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » That 70's Show...

That 70's Show...
Started by: somenoise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
somenoise

That 70's Show...

This show is one of my favorites, since it debuted in 1998 and became a hit, with a unique funny take on everyday life during the decade of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, the era of Led Zeppelin, Tab cola and Farrah Fawcett posters..hahahahaha...
And now, the serie has more than 100 episodes ...wow!!! But I saw Fox is already releasing it on dvd, the first, is out, and the second season, is coming out next week, on April 19th ...
I like it, it comes with lots of bonus material and etc... It's definitely a release that I'm looking out big grin
anyone else into That 70's Show?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:19 AM
somenoise is currently offline Click here to Send somenoise a Private Message Find more posts by somenoise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

yeah ! and eric's obsession on Star Wars.....preferring to have a Millenium Falcon model kit reather than a night with donna

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:49 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Oh man, do I love this show...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:41 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Let us resumer the Show. "I love you" "After all I don't" "I love him more then you, its over" " Is till Love you after all" "I don't want to be Second " I kick your ass" "Good bye" "I still like you after all" "Lets get married" "after all It was a bad idea" "You nkow what we should get married" "Yay" "end".

I still like it, Even thought theya re running out of ideas and really stretching the show. By that I mean the get Lindsay Lohan and other celebrities to keep people intrested. And That they repeat shows, even thought they are "new".

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:16 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

That show rocks!!

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:38 PM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

one of my favorite scenes and quotes of all time:

(Kelso's friends drop him off at the Police Academy)
Eric (to Kelso): Here's some cookies so that you can make some friends.
Kelso: Thanks, man!
[Kelso begins to walk away]
Hyde: Hey, Kelso! [pause] I love you!
Eric: Love you, honey!
Fez: I love you the most!
[huge pause]
Eric: Dude, Fez, we were just kidding!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:59 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brad555

I love That 70s Show too!!! I love it that they finally released Season 2 on DVD. This season had some great episodes such as, “Kelso’s Serenade,” “Laurie Movies Out,” and “Holy Crap!” Also, you gotta check out Behind the Scenes Featurette: “Kelso’s Serenade.” This is such a great show and it is great to have lasted so long! I can’t wait to see more!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 04:53 AM
brad555 is currently offline Click here to Send brad555 a Private Message Find more posts by brad555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's a Vista Cruiser. You can literally cruise the vistas.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Fez on helium... Good times...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:11 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Fez is hilarious... I remember the first time I saw Wilmer out of character - he really pulls of the Fez thing well.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:55 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeaveyROcker
ROck Out Or Get out!

i love that 70's show. i have the first season on DVD and now im going to buy the second.the show is just so unique and has great plots and funny moments. i posted a thread o that 70's show being cancled a couple of weeks ago. im real dissapointed. but they wouldv had to move on sooner or later so i guess ill live.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:07 PM
PeaveyROcker is currently offline Click here to Send PeaveyROcker a Private Message Find more posts by PeaveyROcker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

did That 70's Show get cancelled? I thought there were still new episodes on Wednesdays?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:21 PM