KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Is Walt responsible?

Is Walt responsible?
Started by: bluegrass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluegrass

Is Walt responsible?

OK, obviously Walt is special. His stepfather Brian new that and there have been many signs.

1-Walt brought the bears. Walt was reading that comic book, that he said he found that was written in Spanish. He said he liked to look at the pictures. Well, the pictures we saw were an island, and alien getting injections, and a polar bear(might have even had the symbol on the bear in the comic). Did he bring all this on? Too bad the comic book was burned. I think there will be more about that at some point.

2- The sharks. before they left on the raft, Walt asked his dad what they would do if sharks attacked the boat. Sure enough, sharks attacked the boat, with a symbol on the fin. Walt again.

Too early to tell what the others are all about, but something is telling me they might not be bad. They lloked like lost sailors when they took Walt. My point being that they too look like they were somehow brought to the island, and not part of what is controlling things.

They might actually be trying to protect Walt? Who knows. Just a theory. Can anyone else add to these thoughts?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:02 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

the symbol on the shark matches that of the stuff in the hatch, which makes me think thats not walt.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

nah it looked pretty evil

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 08:24 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

There also

Hurley being bad luck

The dog being weird

and kates baby being cursed

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:16 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steptreks
temporarily insane

claire's baby

and aso did anyone notice in one of the last flashbacks of series one hurley winked at walt as he was gettting on the plane i found this funny

we are leaders, we do not follow because noone knows where they're going.

have you ever felt bad and didn't know why? yeah me too.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 05:53 AM
steptreks is currently offline Click here to Send steptreks a Private Message Find more posts by steptreks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xandert88
master

Im pretty sure the others are evil. why would they blow up the raft if they wernt? That crapshack raft wasnt gunna be able to follow a fukin speedboat :P And theres also the case of one of the others (ethan) randomly killing people for no reason. But hey, who can say whats evil and whats not :P

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 11:10 AM
xandert88 is currently offline Click here to Send xandert88 a Private Message Find more posts by xandert88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steptreks
claire's baby

and aso did anyone notice in one of the last flashbacks of series one hurley winked at walt as he was gettting on the plane i found this funny

I think he just winked at Walt because he was a kid staring at him.

I dont think anyone person is to blame.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:01 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Well the wired thing is when we were having a flash back of walt, he was reading a book on birds then one suddenly dies by hitting the window.

I think that somehow walt has some kind of powers

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:31 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Someone told me that was just symbolism.. But I highly doubt it big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:45 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote