KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Video Game

Video Game
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

Video Game

Ubisoft is developing a LOST video game.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=14660

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 08:19 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ha ha wow....i would just play as sawyer and look at all the different angles stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:41 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

................how would it work

TGFwashere

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 02:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

that is as stupid as the DA Vinchi Code Game. I mean im a TRu fan and i think that is stupid.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 07:32 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
................how would it work
From what I've seen, it's from a first person's point of view. I didn't see any weapons though, just the characters arms and hands flailing around and seeing a helicopter crash into a building.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:52 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

oh my god laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:07 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by InnerRise
From what I've seen, it's from a first person's point of view. I didn't see any weapons though, just the characters arms and hands flailing around and seeing a helicopter crash into a building.

whered you see it at? the deal was just anounced and no major site as any information about it other than its getting ready to start being made.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:34 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen that clip of it like 2 or 3 times already.

I've seen it on the G4 network. I know I saw it once or twice on Attack of the Show during The Feed.

Which is a show on G4 and The Feed is a little informal part of the show.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:26 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I'd play it. First Person Shooter would be cool, but what about an RPG? Lots of characters with lots of abilities... or maybe it would be an "Island Tycoon" sort of thing, or an RTS.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Lost of characters with lots of abilities"??????????

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:17 PM
rickyduck
--------

Hey, thats wrong, sais its filmed entirely on set in Hawaii!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:23 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

hows about a smallville game before a lost game

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:31 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rickyduck
Hey, thats wrong, sais its filmed entirely on set in Hawaii!
No idea where this is coming from.

Originally posted by Lord Evolution
hows about a smallville game before a lost game

How about you take that where it belongs in the Smallville Forum.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:50 PM
rickyduck
--------

No idea where this is coming from.

How about you take that where it belongs in the Smallville Forum.

It sais Lost is filmed entirely on set in Hawaii

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:35 AM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

I've seen that clip of it like 2 or 3 times already.

I've seen it on the G4 network. I know I saw it once or twice on Attack of the Show during The Feed.

Which is a show on G4 and The Feed is a little informal part of the show.

i think you were mistaken. One there are no clips of this game online anywhere, which makes it almost impossible for there to have been multiple clips on G4. Also why the hell would a lost game have a helicopter crashing into a building?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:47 AM
Echuu
Master Jedi

Urg. I don't like this stuff. They have a zillion stupid games out there from movies and tv. As mentioned above there is a Davinci Code game. I mean, WTF? There's countless others too; Catwoman, 24, Batman, X-men. Half of these are titled 'the official game of the movie.'

They all bomb when they hit the shelves though.

I think Lost is better off as just a tv show.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:42 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rickyduck
It sais Lost is filmed entirely on set in Hawaii

And..................................

Originally posted by forumcrew
i think you were mistaken. One there are no clips of this game online anywhere, which makes it almost impossible for there to have been multiple clips on G4. Also why the hell would a lost game have a helicopter crashing into a building?

Um....The fact that there aren't any clips online does not make it impossible for a show on G4 to not have a clip.

And it wasn't like a city building, it was like a wooden house on sand. And you're asking the wrong person b/c I didn't make the game and send out the clip to certain places which may not include the internet which is very much possible.

And I only saw one clip on G4 like once or twice. There wasn't multiple clips.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 05:04 PM
rickyduck
--------

Um....The fact that there aren't any clips online does not make it impossible for a show on G4 to not have a clip.

And it wasn't like a city building, it was like a wooden house on sand. And you're asking the wrong person b/c I didn't make the game and send out the clip to certain places which may not include the internet which is very much possible.

Well.. its not?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 05:52 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing is, we're talking about some game and then you come in all random out of the blue with an obvious fact and I have no idea why. You just keep coming on with it and there's no reason to.

You just come from no where saying that "something" is wrong and that it's filmed in Hawaii.

I'm not going to ask you what you mean and I'm not going to dissect it and trouble myself, so i'm just dismissing.

Trying to anyway.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 06:48 PM
forumcrew

i not saying its impossible i said almost, because it is very unlikely. I also didnt say you were lying or just wrong, I just said you might have been mistaken. Do you remember the day it was on AOTS? Or what episode # it was. Then I can just get the episode and upload the clip. I mean AOTS is a big show, dont you think a clip of a brand new game with NO information about it would be all over gaming sites if it was shown on TV? Maybe even on Ubisoft or ABC's sites by now?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:14 AM