KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Season Finale

Season Finale
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Season Finale

Best episode ever.

What made me think the most, was in Desmond's flashback where he was with Libby. I also noticed Libby in the mental hospital with Hurley.
When Desmond asked Libby what her husband's name was, she replied "David."

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:42 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I agree, definately the best episode of the season!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:26 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drwerwer

was libby the girl who gave desmond the boat

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:52 AM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by drwerwer
was libby the girl who gave desmond the boat

Yes

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:17 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I have a few questions.

I haven't been watching the show for months but I did watch the season finale on ABC.COM for fun. Anyways,

What happened to Locke? Why is he all of sudden losing his faith in everything?

What ever happened to the "army" Jack and Lucia where raising?

Why did Michael kill Ana-Lucia and Libby?

What was Desmond putting the key into the keyhole and turning it at the end of the episode supposed to do. He mentioned something about blowing up the dam. Are we supposed to know exactly what the light and sound was and all the stuff that fell from the sky or is that just a mystery until the Season premiere?

Why did Charlie seem so cool when he arrived at camp. After seeing all that happened and being so nonchalont about it.

Who where the men at the very last part of the episode. When a beeper when off they freaked out and started doing something on the computer. Then they called Desmonds wife and they said they found something. What where they supposed to be finding? I dont understand why they called Desmonds wife and told her.

My take on the two cliffhangers..

Michaels not going to get very far. Either the others where lying to him and its some sort of trap to lead him to his doom or he's going to wind up back at the island just like Desmond.

Jack, Kate, and Sawyer aren't going to be killed. Jack and Kate most likely dont have any plan. The others are probably just going to lead them back to their quarters and do whatever the heck they do to people there to them.

Also what happened to Sawyers gun reign? Does he still possess all the weapons?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:38 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Punker69
I have a few questions.

I haven't been watching the show for months but I did watch the season finale on ABC.COM for fun. Anyways,

What happened to Locke? Why is he all of sudden losing his faith in everything?

What ever happened to the "army" Jack and Lucia where raising?

Why did Michael kill Ana-Lucia and Libby?

What was Desmond putting the key into the keyhole and turning it at the end of the episode supposed to do. He mentioned something about blowing up the dam. Are we supposed to know exactly what the light and sound was and all the stuff that fell from the sky or is that just a mystery until the Season premiere?

Why did Charlie seem so cool when he arrived at camp. After seeing all that happened and being so nonchalont about it.

Who where the men at the very last part of the episode. When a beeper when off they freaked out and started doing something on the computer. Then they called Desmonds wife and they said they found something. What where they supposed to be finding? I dont understand why they called Desmonds wife and told her.

My take on the two cliffhangers..

Michaels not going to get very far. Either the others where lying to him and its some sort of trap to lead him to his doom or he's going to wind up back at the island just like Desmond.

Jack, Kate, and Sawyer aren't going to be killed. Jack and Kate most likely dont have any plan. The others are probably just going to lead them back to their quarters and do whatever the heck they do to people there to them.

Also what happened to Sawyers gun reign? Does he still possess all the weapons?

If you're not going to bother watching the episodes, then why bother asking questions about them?

The key Desmond had was explained in this episode...how could you not understand that?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:56 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

What if I decided to start watching LOST again? I have no other way of catching up so I might as well ask questions. Besides, give me answers or dont reply. I dont need to have a conversation with you right now about my intentions.

I know the key was explained when Desmond found his friend by the key hole but I didn't catch the whole explanation. And rather than re-watching the 90 minute episode to try to fully understand these things again I thought I might as well as you all. The questions aren't that hard to answer.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:45 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

go to the main lost thread, this is for finale discussions, also the website has recaps of all teh episodes, or wait for the dvd or find them online.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:30 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Why cant you just answer my questions? There not that hard. And 5 out of the 7 questions pertain to the finale.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:38 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

you think john, ecko and des died?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:02 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Punker69
Why cant you just answer my questions? There not that hard. And 5 out of the 7 questions pertain to the finale.

because a good answer would be very long. Im telling you http://www.abc.com go there click on lost they recap everything for you.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:18 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

The recap didn't even say anything about the end of thw show. I checked that yesterday and it wasn't posted yet so I posted here. Then dont give me a "good" answer, jeez.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:03 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by choosewisely
you think john, ecko and des died?

I don't think so....Charlie some how survived, and he couldn't have gotten that far away from the hatch....Maybe Desmond, but not the other two.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:32 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

they didn't really do much to even clarify or symbolize a massive fire-and-brimstone type explosion, just the massive system failure EMP overload, which shouldn't really necessarily mean there was a Big Bang at all

probably wrecked all the electronic equipment, and maybe Locke and Ecko might have trouble hearing and/or seeing clearly for awhile, but heck, even Desmond should be safe from EMP underneath the hatch, down in the crawlspace.

I wonder though, would this be 'another incident'?? was The Incident reported in the Orientation films the result of a couple of research subjects using their repsecitve Fail-Safe key in their hatch?

also I wonder if, as the Losties become more and more civilized, as they have moved from the beach to the cave, to the 'luxury of the hatch' and now, maybe will move up into the Others hatch/camp, will each of them begin to change from the way we know them now? like, reverting back to their 'more normal' selves? Like Jack, didnt seem to be much of a Leader type when he was just a doctor, he almost got squashed under the will of his own father, but he finally did 'the right thing' in the end... maybe as things get more civilized and organized around them, Jack will slip further from his role as Leader dude, allowing others to step in and divide up the camp... Locke will surely continue to fight returning to being overlooked, ignored, and reminded what he can't do, unless his faith is completely shattered following the events in and around the Swan

and, WTF are the Others going to do with Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? are those 3 the Good Guys, or the Bad Guys? are the Others truly the Good Guys, as 'Henry' said, or not??

also, what about the sickness, the disease that supposedly struck Danielle's crew, made them sick or crazy or dead? it's been what 90 days since they crashed, didn't Danielle say all was well for a few months before the sickness came? so, it's still coming, right? and Desmond just laughed when he saw Claire with the vaccine, as though the vaccine was just a placebo/test as well...

even though at least there seemed to be some more better 'closure' to this season than to Season 1, I'm still left asking WTF?!!?

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 26th, 2006 10:42 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowfighter
Infiltrator

did you guys notice that the portugese guy who called Pen Widmore is the same guy who plays Jack?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:06 PM
Shadowfighter is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowfighter a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowfighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Shadowfighter
did you guys notice that the portugese guy who called Pen Widmore is the same guy who plays Jack?

No he isn't....He's either Alex Petrovitch or Len Cordova.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:12 PM
Shadowfighter
Infiltrator

look at him closer, he is! It looks exactly like him.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:10 PM
Shadowfighter is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowfighter a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowfighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

It's not.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:53 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I just watched the Season 2 finale, and it just confirmed my belief that the writers don't really have a clue about what they're doing. Lost has become a series of strange occurances that arouse intrigue, only to be quickly forgotten as soon as the writers realise that to follow the thread would lead them down a dead-end.

Sad, but true.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 06:56 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

People like you who can't just think for yourselves are annoying. There's been a whole group of you saying that a guy who's in the middle of Antartica (where Jack has never been), at the time of the finale (when Jack was on the island in the others' captivity along with Kate and Sawyer), and who speaks porutguese (a language Jack doesn't speak) is Jack.

Use your friggin head ffs. They don't even look that much alike.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:07 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote