KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Doctor Who-But ONLY for people who don't continually complain/hate Rose.

Doctor Who-But ONLY for people who don't continually complain/hate Rose.
Started by: Saphira

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Saphira
Master of all...

Doctor Who-But ONLY for people who don't continually complain/hate Rose.

I know there are other threads on this but I am SO FED UP with the other thread.They're all going on about how much they hate Rose and wanted her to die, and it just got repetitive and boring. So I thought I'd make my own thread, for people like me who love EVERYTHING about the lovely Doctor and his companionable companion.
Who else besides me think he is one of the most gorgeous people on the planet? love

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:18 AM
Saphira is currently offline Click here to Send Saphira a Private Message Find more posts by Saphira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Duplicate threads aren't allowed...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

Duplicate of what?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:35 AM
Saphira is currently offline Click here to Send Saphira a Private Message Find more posts by Saphira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There's a Doctor Who thread already. This is would be a duplicate thread.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Does it matter?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:44 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

oh. damn.

But that's why I'm making this thread! Everyone on there is going on about how much they hate Rose and are cracking open the champagne now that she's gone and won't be coming back. It's really annoying me, because I like Rose. And there's many more of them than there are of me, so I don't even want to try and tell them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:45 AM
Saphira
Master of all...

By the way, Lana, not trying to change the subject or anything, but I LOVE your sig! big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barand1
Does it matter?

Yeah, it clutters up the forum.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saphira
oh. damn.

But that's why I'm making this thread! Everyone on there is going on about how much they hate Rose and are cracking open the champagne now that she's gone and won't be coming back. It's really annoying me, because I like Rose. And there's many more of them than there are of me, so I don't even want to try and tell them.

Well that's life. You can't expect everyone to think the same way you do.

Thanks, btw.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 AM
Saphira
Master of all...

Does that mean I can carry on?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:56 AM
Saphira
Master of all...

If not, I won't mind. I'll just carry on trying to get a word in edgeways in the other thread.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:57 AM
barand1

I know what your saying Saphira, but people are intitled to their own opinion. Not everyone likes Rose. Heck not everyone likes Doctor Who! You can't make everyone happy. You shouldn't really matter what people think to be honest. I like Rose and I'm sad she has gone. Rose will be in our memories, like she will be in the Doctor's. Let move on...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:34 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not very anti-Rose. I think she did her job rather well. Don't let loudmouth anti-Rose types put you off using the main thread.

Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote