KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » letterman vs leno

whose more funny
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
leno 5 62.50%
letterman 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

letterman vs leno
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

letterman vs leno

whose funnier ? leno or letterman

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 09:24 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to go with letterman. afew days ago i saw leno and abunch where going boo at some of his jokes. i dont think ive ever seen the audiance say boo at letterman

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 09:26 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Conan is the funniest lol, heck with those guys.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 06:06 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Jay Leno is the funniest.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Leno doesn't even write his own material anymore, and his delivery is shit.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:03 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowultra

i usually watch leno, but both are funny. it really depends which night it is. sometimes one is funnier than the other. i would lean toward leno though.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:58 PM
snowultra is currently offline Click here to Send snowultra a Private Message Find more posts by snowultra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I can't remember one time I've laughed when watching Leno's show. Don't understand the appeal of him as I find him incredibly boring and unfunny. Lettermen is better, easily.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 07:05 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by G U I T A R

Very wise.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 07:26 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

I like how everbody in the thread is going for Letterman, yet the pole shows Leno winning 4 to 1. stick out tongue

I've always liked Leno. He's more relaxed and natural, whilst Dave is too dry and wry with his humor sometimes.

I like them both, but it's Leno for me.

(the fact that he's not as flamboyant with being a liberal helps some too.)

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 11:32 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pepperjeff

I like Letterman better these days, although Leno is alright. I can't wait until Conan takes over!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:16 AM
pepperjeff is currently offline Click here to Send pepperjeff a Private Message Find more posts by pepperjeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Definitely like Conan the most, but between the two, definitely Leno. I don't think I've ever really laughed while watching Letterman. No offense to the fans, but I don't see how anyone can find Letterman funny. Leno, on the other hand, is hilarious.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:33 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Conan > Leno > Letterman

Letterman sucks. Leno's headlines are hilarious.

Conan is the greatest though.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:53 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Conan is good. Can't wait until he takes over Jay.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I voted Lettermen just b/c he's the first one I started watching when I discovered the whole late night show thing and so he's kind of stuck with me regardless of whether he's actually better than Leno or not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:29 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Jonathon Ross.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:32 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebra 3
Striped Tomato

What he said...
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joe K

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:50 PM
Zebra 3 is currently offline Click here to Send Zebra 3 a Private Message Find more posts by Zebra 3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chewy16

Letterman at 12:30 was the funniest ever, but once he got to the Late Show on CBS, he seemed to lose that edge. Leno does a good monalogue, but his show is too safe, and he is a terrible interviewer. Conan's bits are funny as hell, as you can see his skills from being a writer on SNL for years, but he just isn't a funny person, and tries way TOO hard to make people laugh instead of being natural.

I miss Johnny Carson, and haven't watched any of those shows regularly since '92 when Carson/Letterman ruled Late Night.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:48 PM
chewy16 is currently offline Click here to Send chewy16 a Private Message Find more posts by chewy16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote