KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Merlin

Merlin
Started by: Jaeh.is.Awesome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Merlin

Anyone watch and enjoy this show? Think its awesome.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 02:52 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrookeSmith

I love it. Magic things always got me.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:35 AM
BrookeSmith is currently offline Click here to Send BrookeSmith a Private Message Find more posts by BrookeSmith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Finally someone. *grin*

I thought Merlin's a good protagonist. Naive, stubborn, good-hearted... having to live under someone who thinks magic is prohibited helps too..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:54 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

It starts this week, and i was just wondering if its any good to watch?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 04:00 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well, I thought so. Try it, and see if it works for you...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 06:24 AM
Shadow_King
-

What is the show about?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:51 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

About Merlin. and Arthur Pendragon. do you know the legend, story, folklore thing? about Arthur? Well this is loosely based off it.

you know what, wikipedia could probably explain stuff better. here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_(TV_series)

skip to the plot and don't read too far off. or if you don't want to look it up in wikipedia you could just google the show and check it out wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 02:30 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

its an ok sho.. i think it can get better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its an ok sho.. i think it can get better

it should get better, so it would retain the fans it gathered since the first season.

the second season looks promising, I wonder if they'd have something new in store for viewers now.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:28 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

2nd season started weeks ago...

after I finish season 1 I'm starting on it. weee. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:33 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

just watched the 3rd episode from season 2. Love this show so much and it can only get better big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:07 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not a fan, started to watch the first season and then didn't bother, same as another like it on the same channel here Robin Hood, except without the magic/monsters aspect.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

@mildpossession: it's really an old fashion type fairytale. the little guy always saves the day sort of thing.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

@txg: GAH! I have to watch it too! I'll have it load first on my computer, heh, heh. Hmm, I still don't like the thing where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: morgana's eyes glow. I don't want her to be special, because MERLIN'S the only special dude in there! About the dark side thing about Morgana you said in your sig thread, it sounds plausible because I remember the part where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she almost tried to kill uther, but that seemed like it was only because of a childish annoyance at his adoptive father. i dunno what to make of it, really...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 03:27 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

(sorry for the double post, I just finished the last ep)

SPOILERS FOR s2e3 and a bit for s2e4 from the trailer

well, it seems that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: morgana's gonna be good, i think, because of what that druid dude told her. It just sucks that the dude died. it was filled with magic stuff, that's for sure, and for once merlin's not the total center of attention. congratulations, merlin people - you managed to spread your focus to not only merlin and you've stopped ignoring the other chars. again. xD although I want more of merlin too, though. haha. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I really thought that merlin was going to tell morgana about his powers, but he didnt! yargh. i kind of wanted him too... and the last part, with arthur and merlin was funny. xD Dream of it, indeed. haha. well, the next episode's trailer look very interesting. I can't wait for it. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: LANCELOT'S COMING BACK!!! happy

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: oh and mordred! cute kid. I LOVE his eyes. xD he's powerful. O.O but his eyes doesn't glow. ARGH, I still say morgana's eyes shouldn't glow!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 06:04 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

I did enjoy this weeks episode, I'm quite impressed with who they have picked to play Mordred he has very powerful looking eyes and what a cutie and I agree I wish that his eyes glowed. but grr I don't want morgana being special either only merlin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 08:51 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well, I thought that Merlin's the only "special" dude in the series. Mordred might be extremely powerful but I'm not sure his eyes should glow.

especially morgana's. that still annoys me. >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 09:16 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

good to see Lancelot back in it again in the next episode can't wait to see it ..this show is addictive

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 10:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Indeed. to all counts. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:50 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

That Lancelot's a bit nice lol stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:40 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yes he is stick out tongue

something interesting: Mordred is in the Villain's wallpaper stuff in Merlin BBC thing. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:21 PM